The official TerraTech Sumo-Arena

Chrii_the_Vieh

Stream is over guys and here are the results:

First, we did the tournament for the Black-Mawashi-league.
We received a line-up by randomization of the participants and did run 1on1 battles in a best of five format.
Here is what we got:
BlackResults.gif
This means, that @Baconus_Yum is the first Black Ozeki in the history of TerraTech Sumo.
Congratulations! (@saiwun please fix him up with his badge (black-ozeki))

Big thanks to all of you who submitted for this event and congratulations to @Lord_Chaos and @Benbacon who made 2nd and 3rd place.

Second part of the stream includes three contenders for the Main-Sumo-Champion-league:

Mayhem machine by @Lord_Chaos
Got a 2:1 victory against Main Sumo Tech V26 ,
but got crushed by The Waluigi Dab 0:2 afterwards.

Death to sumo by @JimmyBlether
Lost 1:2 against Main Sumo Tech V26 .

Sumo attacker thing by @Bøømik

In conclusion, we didn't get a new champion in this list, but thanks for the effort of designing those monsters.

If you want to watch the stream "relive", you find it here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/174012801
There will be a youtube version of this show as well.
We are looking forward to your feedback on the show.

Thank you so much for your interest in sumo. We really enjoy doing those shows, but we do need your support to keep them coming.
We need your techs, so get building.
There are two free slots for each of the two new leagues (White-Mawashi and Sitting-Duck) and we also have four running leagues with champions now.
Feel free to design as much as you want!

Thank you again, we might do the next show on the weekends, to give all of you the chance to attend to it.

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
Stream is over guys and here are the results:

First, we did the tournament for the Black-Mawashi-league.
We received a line-up by randomization of the participants and did run 1on1 battles in a best of five format.
Here is what we got:
View attachment 16853
This means, that @Baconus_Yum is the first Black Ozeki in the history of TerraTech Sumo.
Congratulations! (@saiwun please fix him up with his badge (black-ozeki))

Big thanks to all of you who submitted for this event and congratulations to @Lord_Chaos and @Benbacon who made 2nd and 3rd place.

Second part of the stream includes three contenders for the Main-Sumo-Champion-league:

Mayhem machine by @Lord_Chaos
Got a 2:1 victory against Main Sumo Tech V26 ,
but got crushed by The Waluigi Dab 0:2 afterwards.

Death to sumo by @JimmyBlether

Sumo attacker thing by @Bøømik

In conclusion, we didn't get a new champion in this list, but thanks for the effort of designing those monsters.

If you want to watch the stream "relive", you find it here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/174012801
There will be a youtube version of this show as well.
We are looking forward to your feedback on the show.

Thank you so much for your interest in sumo. We really enjoy doing those shows, but we do need your support to keep them coming.
We need your techs, so get building.
There are two free slots for each of the two new leagues (White-Mawashi and Sitting-Duck) and we also have four running leagues with champions now.
Feel free to design as much as you want!

Thank you again, we might do the next show on the weekends, to give all of you the chance to attend to it.
Oh well. Good job everyone! I must admit, my tech beat Main Sumo Tech V26 all the time on my computer.

Anyway, I'll try to make a matador for next time or something, or a better 'normal' tech.

Edit: checked the stream, I must admit, that is abnormal behavior for my tech.

Last edited:

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
Wait, sumo works now?
Thanks for the submissions guys, keep those designs coming!

@Bøømik Sumo didn't stop working for me, how about some designs from you too?
Btw. this could be an option to "battle things out" for the kingdoms, don't you think?
Always been working for me and good idea! Apart from it randomly crashes when posting a tech here.

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
Thanks for this awesome submission @JimmyBlether !
I love those Tomahawk-techs, but you might want to tweak it a bit, just saying ;) .
Are you talking to me? Also, thanks.

Just to warn you and @DerNiepe, many of the venture sumo techs may crash, clip into each other and crash the game. Also, one of the techs posted a while ago is broke. Just flips ad somehow crashes TT... I WARNDED YOU!