The official TerraTech Sumo-Arena

Lord_Chaos

WOW, I love how this is picking up speed again!

We will have a sumo-live-event in the next two weeks to come and I will announce it as soon as the date is set.
This will include the Black-Mawashi tournament and may be backed-up with the submissions for Master-Sumo if we have enough time.

Thanks so much for all the submission! You will hear from me very soon.
actually, it would be really good if you could move sumondays over to the weekend (sumdays? s'aturdays?) because I have classes during the week, plus I am 7 hours behind britain, meaning that it would be really hard to join you or you join me for the sumo tournaments.

actually, it would be really good if you could move sumondays over to the weekend (sumdays? s'aturdays?) because I have classes during the week, plus I am 7 hours behind britain, meaning that it would be really hard to join you or you join me for the sumo tournaments.
Yes, please. Unlike you, @Chrii_the_Vieh , we have school to worry about, and Monday seems odd. The weekends are better since everyone can watch them (almost).

Did you choose Monday just because it fits with the word "sumo"?

Lord_Chaos

Hmm, to make the sumo arena more convenient for everyone, I propose a vote: have sumo tournaments on the weekend, at 20:00 UTC-6 Saturday Central America, 22:00 Saturday East coast, and 5:00 Sunday Britain. This is the time when the schedules of all those who stream the tournament (sorry, but you will have to wake up a little early if you're in britain...) so that all of the streamers can participate. It is possible to move the stream 1 hour later if you do not like the wake up time ;)

Nocallia

Administrator
Hmm, to make the sumo arena more convenient for everyone, I propose a vote: have sumo tournaments on the weekend, at 20:00 UTC-6 Saturday Central America, 22:00 Saturday East coast, and 5:00 Sunday Britain. This is the time when the schedules of all those who stream the tournament (sorry, but you will have to wake up a little early if you're in britain...) so that all of the streamers can participate. It is possible to move the stream 1 hour later if you do not like the wake up time ;)
Um...
I think we should go with what the streamer is more comfortable with.

Lord_Chaos

Um...
I think we should go with what the streamer is more comfortable with.
Well, I am going to be a streamer, and that is the only time that:
1. is on the weekend, when most people have time off,
2. When most people are awake, however if we are going to do it on the weekend, it can be at 17:00 bst, i.e. 11:00 where I am making for a more flexible schedule.

DerNiepe

Guys. I'm sorry but we aren't able to stream tomorrow. @Chrii_the_Vieh is very busy in RL and i had no chance to talk to him since about two weeks. Other thing, i'm getting sick since this morning, so i'm out too.

Hopefully the next monday we are online.
Stay tuned for further information.

Btw. If possible, we can try your idea to stream on sundays. but need to figure out.

Chrii_the_Vieh

Sorry for my delayed answer, I was occupied with many things outside the TT-world.
I'm back and on it to find a date with DerNiepe for the next stream. Stay tuned!

EDIT: The date is set: Monday 11.09.2017 18:00 BST
I'm going to edit the opener soon.

Last edited:

Lord_Chaos

Sorry for my delayed answer, I was occupied with many things outside the TT-world.
I'm back and on it to find a date with DerNiepe for the next stream. Stay tuned!

EDIT: The date is set: Monday 11.09.2017 18:00 BST
I'm going to edit the opener soon.
Can you pleeeease have it on sunday? I wall be unable to join the stream on monday unless a miracle happens

Lord_Chaos

Also, if it's @DerNiepe's channel that most users come to, and you are going to host it on monday because he only has the time on monday, how about he just give one of us his stream key, and me and @Chrii_the_Vieh stream it on sunday on his channel? It would be much better if you could change the sumo tournament date to sunday.

Chrii_the_Vieh

Also, if it's @DerNiepe's channel that most users come to, and you are going to host it on monday because he only has the time on monday, how about he just give one of us his stream key, and me and @Chrii_the_Vieh stream it on sunday on his channel? It would be much better if you could change the sumo tournament date to sunday.
Sorry to say that, but I don't stream at all and the only possible date for me in the next weeks is this date, which we set.
But be assured, there will be a video of the action, which you can rewatch on DerNiepe 's channel and maybe on youtube too.

Lord_Chaos

Sorry to say that, but I don't stream at all and the only possible date for me in the next weeks is this date, which we set.
But be assured, there will be a video of the action, which you can rewatch on DerNiepe 's channel and maybe on youtube too.
*Sigh* I was wanting to join you on the stream as a youtuber since I have experience in recording... Would it be possible for me to stream with @DerNiepe only?

Chrii_the_Vieh

*Sigh* I was wanting to join you on the stream as a youtuber since I have experience in recording... Would it be possible for me to stream with @DerNiepe only?
It might be in the future, but as far as I know, his time-scedule is very tight for the weeks to come too.
Don't worry, you will get your chance to stream one of these events.

Chrii_the_Vieh

Okay, this is a short reminder, that we will air the next Sumo Honbashu of TerraTech tomorrow.

The Date: 11.09.2017 (11th September 2017); 18:00 BST

The Place: DerNiepe 's channel on Twitch (HERE)

I'd love to see you all for the action.
Our scedule will feature the Black Mawashi league starter tournament.
The contenders for this tournament have been grabbed from this thread allready.
If you are a participant and want to do last minute changes, please contact DerNiepe with your png (1 hour before the stream at latest).
When there is enough time, we will do the Grand-Champion submissions as well.

Note, that there are some free slots for the entry tournaments of White Mawashi and Sitting Duck league available.
Why don't you pass some time and build some fun-techs for these leagues?

May the best tech win!

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
Okay, this is a short reminder, that we will air the next Sumo Honbashu of TerraTech tomorrow.

The Date: 11.09.2017 (11th September 2017); 18:00 BST

The Place: DerNiepe 's channel on Twitch (HERE)

I'd love to see you all for the action.
Our scedule will feature the Black Mawashi league starter tournament.
The contenders for this tournament have been grabbed from this thread allready.
If you are a participant and want to do last minute changes, please contact DerNiepe with your png (1 hour before the stream at latest).
When there is enough time, we will do the Grand-Champion submissions as well.

Note, that there are some free slots for the entry tournaments of White Mawashi and Sitting Duck league available.
Why don't you pass some time and build some fun-techs for these leagues?

May the best tech win!
Good, though I probably will not be able to see it, and don't have time to make more techs... Good luck everyone!

Lord_Chaos

Hey Chrii, if you are doing just black mawashi and grand champ in the stream, do you mind if i get yellow and grey league covered? I will do it at 2:00 bst on monday.

Chrii_the_Vieh

Hey Chrii, if you are doing just black mawashi and grand champ in the stream, do you mind if i get yellow and grey league covered? I will do it at 2:00 bst on monday.
You might have realized, that there are no contenders for these leagues...
May we turn to a private conversation for your stream-possibilities to avoid flooding this thread with this discussion?

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
Err, just realised, payload tweaked the thrusters so I hope my tech still works (if not then, well, I'm in trouble, but the same applies to everybody's).

Good luck anyway! 10 mins 4 hours till stream!