The official TerraTech Sumo-Arena

Chrii_the_Vieh

Tricks:
Some contenders do not want to show their creation before the event starts. This is very reasonable, as weak spots hide in every design and some try to find those before the battle starts. If you don’t want to upload the png of your tech in this thread, you can get into contact with the announced streamer via PM and send him a link to the png. Make sure to post a picture (no png) of your tech here with the name of your tech and the league to compete in, to make an official entry. Please make also sure to send your png early on, so that it can be loaded by the streamer before the stream starts.
Absolutely legal and in no way tricky, just a smart way to prevent others from stealing your ideas before the stream starts!

You can always test your techs against all others when they did become champion and be the next champion one week after that.

Btw. some consider it cheap tricks to test your tech against all others challengers and refine it until you beat all, so ... do what you need to do, but it would be a shame to lose you and your techs for sumo.

One last thing: A real champion and a real brilliant builder comes up with a tech that beats all champs and all other challengers without knowing what he is exactly up against in my humble opinion.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Here's my entry for the Black Maiwashi Leauge:
HE Sumo Entry.png
And yes, I can finally build new sumo techs again. :):):):):):):):):):):)

Nocallia

Administrator
I am going to give a word of advice for the Sitting Duck League:

Not All Weapons will hit.

And you know what? I think that I will just post my tech for Big League right now.

Backstory: I promised my brother that my next winning Sumo tech would be called, well, you will see. However, sumo streams were delayed for around a year, and that promise faded away. With the new sumo, he brought up the promise again, and here it is:

The Waluigi Dab:
The Waluigi Dab.png

I would encourage all others to post here. If you don't win, who cares? Sure you get a badge, but this is a casual competition, not the Clash Royale World Series.

-Baconus

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
I am going to give a word of advice for the Sitting Duck League:

Not All Weapons will hit.

And you know what? I think that I will just post my tech for Big League right now.

Backstory: I promised my brother that my next winning Sumo tech would be called, well, you will see. However, sumo streams were delayed for around a year, and that promise faded away. With the new sumo, he brought up the promise again, and here it is:

The Waluigi Dab:
View attachment 14059

I would encourage all others to post here. If you don't win, who cares? Sure you get a badge, but this is a casual competition, not the Clash Royale World Series.

-Baconus
I encountered this tech a long time ago. It rekt mine.
Anyways. good luck! ( not the sarcastic version )

Last edited:

Nightblade Greyswandir

Nothing is good enough!
Website
ngttadventures.blogspot.se
You are not afraid that somebody will steal your tech and use it against you?
BTW very cool design.

Last edited:

Comet

I'm submitting a grand champion tech. It wins against main Sumo v24 most times. (only looses when physics glitch or something) This, is....
THE RAM!
the ram6.png
good luck. I'm reaally good at sumo ;)
EDIT: I hope it doesn't spawn with missing drills like last time XD

diamondnife

I got a tech for the Black-Mawashi league:
I call it: The Black Dominator

Haven't tested it much, but it works remarkably well considering the time I put into it.

Edit: I made a second version; works much better. Hope it does well!

Last edited:

Chrii_the_Vieh

Took me an hour and a half to get to V 26, and 5 seconds to realize it wasn't much better
View attachment 14109
GC collector not included
This is the third entry from you, we planned to only allow 2 techs per player in leagues with existing champions.
We might have enough time to do all three.
If we don't have the time, please tell me which 2 entries you want us to show this week.

Chrii_the_Vieh

Okay, time for another submission for a tournament from me.

DuckDevilV3
DuckDevilV3.jpg
This devil will hunt down some birds in the Sitting-Duck league.
I quite enjoyed building this tech and look forward to the start of this tournament.

Btw. I have two more techs waiting in the hangar.
One will be a last minute addition to the Grand-Champion league.
The other one might be a submission for Grey-Mawashi league to fill the stream.

I also added all the contenders for the next Sumonday which we have so far to the opening threads. Make sure to check (here) if your tech is found there just before the deadline for the stream.

Last edited:

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
This is the third entry from you, we planned to only allow 2 techs per player in leagues with existing champions.
We might have enough time to do all three.
If we don't have the time, please tell me which 2 entries you want us to show this week.
Third entry? I know I have V24, but can you please point out the other one other than V26? Maybe you mistook my sitting duck league for one the grand-champion leagues

Chrii_the_Vieh

Entries for leagues ( hopefully you know which ones they correspond with )
View attachment 14054 View attachment 14057
Sorry for the small one. I was unable to fix it
Isn't that an Yellow-Mawashi entry in the small picture? HERE GC Sumo Entry Mk4?
Don't worry though, at the moment I think we might be able to stream all the techs we got, as the tournamentlists are not full yet.
I also want to see all of those techs and as an opening event, I'd love to have a long and entertaining stream.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Isn't that an Yellow-Mawashi entry in the small picture? HERE GC Sumo Entry Mk4?
Don't worry though, at the moment I think we might be able to stream all the techs we got, as the tournamentlists are not full yet.
I also want to see all of those techs and as an opening event, I'd love to have a long and entertaining stream.
That was my first entry for that league. Now I am asking you to replace it with a better version.

Are you saying that I can upload in the HE and VEN leagues freely, but I can only choose only 2 out of the Grand Champ, GSO, or HE?

Chrii_the_Vieh

Hmm, just to clarify your entries @Benbacon :

Leagues with existing champions (only three(now) submissions per player):
1. GreyMawashi: GSO Sumo Entry Mk5
2. GrandChampion: Main Sumo Tech V26
3. YellowMawashi: GC Sumo Entry Mk5

Tournaments:
BlackMawashi: HE Sumo Entry Mk2
WhiteMawashi: VEN Sumo Entry
SittingDuck: Sitting DuckSumoMk2

That makes three entries for leagues with existing champions, where the restriction was two per player.

EDIT1: I changed the number of submissions per player in the main-post. All your techs are officially in the stream on monday. I am looking forward to meet your techs in the ring.

Last edited: