The Official TerraTech One Shot Damage Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Douglas

Aerial Admiral
Feb 4, 2019
America
We'll close this challenge on the 3rd of Feb!

117,000/s is the score to beat. The winner will get their very own Forum Banner!
Matt what exactly defines "useable tech that isn't a gunwall" because as you can see we're getting ever closer to what would probably be a wheeled wall of battleship cannons with shields in the rear...

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Jul 23, 2018
Matt what exactly defines "useable tech that isn't a gunwall" because as you can see we're getting ever closer to what would probably be a wheeled wall of battleship cannons with shields in the rear...
By Gun Wall, I mean a literal wall of guns that are anchored to the ground.

As a litmus test I will run them through the new Battle Arena to see if they're mobile and can actually take on an enemy.

General Douglas

Aerial Admiral
Feb 4, 2019
America
As it is February 3rd I figured I'd submit my final entry before the closing of the challenge; Goliath

Goliath is used by the USLA as a means of superheavy long-ranged bombardment, she is fully shielded and is fairly mobile, being able to reach 61 mph on flat terrain, Goliath can also elevate past 45 degrees to utilize her battleship cannons at maximum range, she'll put out 318,820 damage with one swift blow!

Attachments

General Douglas

Aerial Admiral
Feb 4, 2019
America
She is also pretty lethal in the battle arena

Desktop Screenshot 2020.02.03 - 03.09.53.01.png

Edit: To neutralize techs that hover in the arena, pitch up and deliver a one-way ticket offworld

Edit #2: A slight modification has yielded Goliath Mk.2, able to reach 323,500 damage with one shot

Attachments

Last edited:

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Jul 23, 2018
As it is February 3rd I figured I'd submit my final entry before the closing of the challenge; Goliath

Goliath is used by the USLA as a means of superheavy long-ranged bombardment, she is fully shielded and is fairly mobile, being able to reach 61 mph on flat terrain, Goliath can also elevate past 45 degrees to utilize her battleship cannons at maximum range, she'll put out 318,820 damage with one swift blow!
Have you got a Snapshot so I can test it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.