The Official TerraTech Naval Warfare Challenge - Standings

So how does the official plan to handle my game?
Is to determine that both are disqualified
Or will it be in the second round?
Or are they both promoted?

RMGreen

Thanks for your patience with our Tech, Matt! We really appreciated your effort in allowing us to compete, particularly at the end of a long (and at times frustrating) stream.

Give 'em heck, BadJackJack! I'm pulling for you all the way!

Helios

Also known as He Who Forgets Passwords
Can't believe I actually scored a lucky win with those decorative guns. Guess my luck won't last for the next round.

Also, the bugged paint job, is atrocious. Might as well paint them all GSO-grey 1.png

20200703105220.png

(Original paint job for comparison.) 20200703105225.png

Enterprise-E vs Ingrodar
Shame, I really liked Enterprise-E's cruise ship, it was a rare BF entry, sleek and stylish.

was this a tie or did they not load something?
So how does the official plan to handle my game?
Is to determine that both are disqualified
Or will it be in the second round?
Or are they both promoted?
km(けぇむ)'s ship was damaged and drifted away.

This happened during my match too, which was resolved with a rematch. Perhaps they should get a rematch as well?

Last edited:

Sapioit

Website
sapioit.com
was this a tie or did they not load or something?
My guess is that either they needed an extra player (17 matches, so this would make a total of 16 winners and 2 draws, which would lead to 18 people added to the next stage, possibly leading to the 9 winners fighting in 3 matches of 1v1v1, and the winners if that fighting in another 1v1v1 match for the final; keep in mind that I haven't been following the naval warfare thingy, so take what I said with a grain of salt), or technical difficulties led to that match needing to be played in the next batch of matches.

Hey folks,

Here are the current standings after Round 1 Part 1 of the Official TerraTech Naval Warfare Challenge. The winner of each battle is highlighted in GREEN and therefore makes it through to Round 2:
What about the matchups for Round1 Part2 bro? Please post the matchups for them too