The Mindless Dominion

Mindl3ss

Mindless Dominion Fleet Admiral
(Getting Caught Up)

In response to the March 2nd decree to scale back Military Production and Stockpiling across the Dominion: This was an enevitable Eventuality for the Mindl3ss. Contracts, and thus production runs, do not last forever. Do to expirations of BF contracts, The Mindl3ss will not be Manufacturing any new Motherships. The 5 that exist currently are the only five. a sixth exists in Drydock and the Mindl3ss may elect to fund it's completion, but it is a vastly different ship than the other five, also currently, it's a building, not a ship, so... The Event Horizons are going to be phased out for new Felhounds (I'll get to that) and decommissioned back into Passenger vessels. And with them their aging Needle fighters will be decommissioned and sold off to privet intrests and the civillian market.

But this isnt the end of the Dominion Fleet, by any means. The Vast, econemy driven galaxy of TeTrratech, the end of one contract, just makes room for another...

Sensing opportunity in the wake of a large demilitarisation of Better Futures, and an easy way to grab some leftover technology, Hawkeye Generals moved in. The Mindl3ss, who had a long working relationship with Hawkeye, buying weapons, rotor fans, and armor from them to power and arm their mighty Navy. And Hawkeye Asked for a Battlecruiser. a mainstay attack destroyer for their own fleets, and the Mindl3ss would design and manufacture the Battleship for Hawkeye and for themselves Exclusively. Of course, the Mindl3ss have some pull in the starship business and negotiated Production rights for the Mindless Dominion as well. The project Capatalised on Better Futures' Demilitarization. They left a lot of stuff behind. And the Mindl3ss put it to use. This largely Hawkeye Battleship has hidden within it some of the most protected secrets of the Better Futures Navy, The Antigravity Generators, Advanced control computers, Hover stabalization, and devestating Plasma Weapons . Hawkeye even threw in some expirimental technology of their own, Bomb racks, Anti-Aircraft Repulsor Cannons, Even the newly revealed Horizon Gyroscopes.

SO

Now in full Production, The HE FelHound Destroyer (Replace HE with MD if you package it as an MD model. it's Vanilla)
HE Felhound Destroyr.png
Heres some screenshots
20190323195551_1.jpg
20190323184434_1.jpg

There you go Mindless. One Battleship unModded, As requested.

Mindl3ss

Mindless Dominion Fleet Admiral
Okay. this may sound dumb, but i used to have this old system for catagorizing mechs. sorta like a character sheet. it's gonna make this a lot easier.

Designation: HE FelHound Destroyer
Know Deployments:
16- HE Felhound Destroyer (Coming Soon)
5- MD Felhound Destroyer (Featured Here)
?- M3 Riptide Destroyer (Coming Soon)
1- Unique M3 Cerberus Dreadnaught Destroyer (Coming Soon)
Ships of Note
"Cerberus" -Currently under construction (Classified)

Ship Statistics
Hull:
The Felhound's spaceframe was build around a central spine that runs down the length of the main deck. this rigid spine helps to absorb impacts from the Ramming Bow, and it's Battery banks and Fuel tanks are positioned laterally to better absorb impact. it's Prow and Keel are reinforced with thick Hawkeye Plating and it's decking and armor is Heavy Hawkeye plating. Sheild and repair backs blanket the craft, with reinforcement in the bow. All this armor and sheilding, plus the massive drive engines needed to move it around are extreamly heavy and large heavy duty skids are needed to allow the Battleship to land. It is Massive, Tough, and Heavy.
Power:
It's foreentire foredeck is taken up by a massive solar farm used to recharge Massive banks of high capacity batteries required to Mass Shift. It takes almost a day to charge, but the batteries last about that long when out of combat. Sheilds and Repair grid significantly detract from that time, especially under concentrated fire.
Drives:
Hawkeye Rotor Turbines power it's main flight with two Massive turbines running the entire length of the craft. two smaller turbines sit atop the main deck under the bridge and one more turbine is housed in each nacelle. it has Vertical Drives all along it's keel and within the base of the Bridge. Armored Wing Surfaces on the Nacelle frame help to produce Lift and Maneuverability. It has Hover banks in it's Keel that let it Cruise on flat land with it's Skid, or control it's height while Mass Shifted. It's core drive system is it's Antigrav Generators, located regularly throught the craft render most of it's mass irrelevant. it's bridge however stays out of the gravity bubble, allowing the Captain and command crew to perform in normal gravity. without all that Mass the ships vertical drives have to work very hard to pull the ship to the ground against the massive magnetic force of it's Hover strips. this lets it effectively Hover very well with a highly adjustable altitude window. Finally it has Massive banks of Hawkeye boosters in it's Stern and Nacelles. though it can move quickly when it needs to, it was really designed more for precision than speed.
Weapons:
Going from Bow to Stern, The FelHound's main guns are six foreward facing Battleship Cannons, and Five Broadside Cannons each, port and starboard. Beneath the Broadside Cannons are large banks of Repeater Cannons. More repeater Cannons dot the hull at varius point defense locations. Two Quad Anti-Aircraft Repulsor Cannons are positioned on the fore deck and Two more are on the Rear deck. Beneath each tailwing, are six Anti-pursuit Seeker Missile launchers. Along each side of the keel, nearly the entire length of the craft, are Heavy Bombardment Mortars. Beneath each wing, and running nearly the entire length of the craft are Medium Mortars, and under each wing are 8 Bomb racks. Combined these systems provide a deadly orbital bombardment to anything directly below. Back at the bow, a trio of Cruise Torpedos flanks each side of the Blade shaped Bow just ahead of the main drive intakes. Sixteen BF Plasma Flamers make up the Felhound Plasma Array and soften up pretty much everything in their way for vicious melee attacks with it's sharp bow.
Computer:
Advanced Better Futures Control Computers were installed to nearly every system allowing for it to run a small crew for a ship of it's size. precision hover controls as well as a Hover control computer allow for the Vessel to move very precisely when not at speed, and very effectively when at speed. it also allows it to stop deceptively quickly. independant controls for sheild and repair grids allow for power concervation while out of combat. though it was considered in early designs, No AI controllers were included in the final design.
Tactics:
A favored tactic is hover into place above a target and bombard it until it's sheilds fail then swap your antigrav for sheilds and repair and plumet into the wounded foe Felhound Array first, followed by the mass of the sword edge hull, cleaving them in half then popping the antigrav and emergency rising back into position to cleave another target.

Green4Gaming

my strength is AI planes, the infamous FhwM´s and generally ridiculous ideas. Thats why I am joining this and please banner me thanks.

Mindlessmrawesome

[I'm running out of fitting bird names for my AI planes]
Welcome to the Mindless Dominion, Green4Gaming!

How about you make up some names for your stuff? I mean you made the AI plane on your own, why not make the name on your own? That's what I do at least. (Testoil, Leoneis, Racionne, Maverich, Stharon, Gerton, Tsandela, Bolient, Criskep, Destharine, Recurance, Junter, Lleyton, Banster, Rokenshield, and Quolition are all made-up names that I named my techs)

As a citizen of the Mindless dominion, you get to make your own subcorporation for making techs. You can name the subcorporation whatever you want, and have it make whatever types of techs you want. Once I review your techs (just to make sure they don't have any major flaws and such), you get to post them in the Mindless Dominion arsenal steam workshop collection- the 6th most popular collection on the workshop. You also get to brand them with a fancy "M.D." in the front, making them seem more official (and maybe get a couple more clicks).

Green4Gaming

About the names, currently I´m making a little AI plane series for my workshop, which is why I name all of them like birds,so I´m running out of names for them. My names are usually a mess of letters like FhwM or LSAIP, so I decided to put a different spin on it.

Mindlessmrawesome

Welcome to the Mindless Dominion, Green4Gaming!

How about you make up some names for your stuff? I mean you made the AI plane on your own, why not make the name on your own? That's what I do at least. (Testoil, Leoneis, Racionne, Maverich, Stharon, Gerton, Tsandela, Bolient, Criskep, Destharine, Recurance, Junter, Lleyton, Banster, Rokenshield, and Quolition are all made-up names that I named my techs)

As a citizen of the Mindless dominion, you get to make your own subcorporation for making techs. You can name the subcorporation whatever you want, and have it make whatever types of techs you want. Once I review your techs (just to make sure they don't have any major flaws and such), you get to post them in the Mindless Dominion arsenal steam workshop collection- the 6th most popular collection on the workshop. You also get to brand them with a fancy "M.D." in the front, making them seem more official (and maybe get a couple more clicks).
The best part about making up your own name is that they end up being at the top of an internet search. If you search up "Rokenshield" my aircraft carrier is up there with the top results
20190407_134904.png

Nooboid

Not A Noob
I am a citrizen of the lemon kingdom as well, but my brain is nonexistent. I think with my spleen.

Mindlessmrawesome

I am a citrizen of the lemon kingdom as well, but my brain is nonexistent. I think with my spleen.
Welcome to the Mindless Dominion, Nooboid!

I have found that thinking with the spleen causes me to want to nothing but cleanse blood, so I transferred my consciousness over to my appendix since it's basically worthless anyways.

HeX

What Am I?
Am now retired from military and kingdom related affairs. If need me, I will be on some abandoned island doing some random thing idk wherever the wind takes me or something...

Mindlessmrawesome

I can take his place if you need someone who can lead a swarm of minions :D
well I mean that sounds more like an admiral, which is what Mindl3ss is rn. If you'd like to take the role as chief commander you're free to do so, hopefully you won't just go around yelling at people like HeX did.
But first... you must complete all six of the training exercises. muahahahaha

Green4Gaming

well I mean that sounds more like an admiral, which is what Mindl3ss is rn. If you'd like to take the role as chief commander you're free to do so, hopefully you won't just go around yelling at people like HeX did.
But first... you must complete all six of the training exercises. muahahahaha
HAHA, did you really think they would be a challenge? I already completed them all! Piece of cake.

Green4Gaming

I guess I'll have to take his place. I will proudly represent the power of the Mindless Dominion (and the good AIs vehicles) and smash everyone who tries to oppose our ways. And I can help the retiring MD members, I'll make some nice homes for them which will be perfectly customized for them. That doesnt really have to do with the chief commander rank but I'm just a nice guy.