The Mechinode Fleet~

Mechinode

May 10, 2016
This is the Flag Ship of the Mechinode Armada! :cool:
The Vire After coming across something twice it's Size the two massive Land battle ships began firing volley upon volley And when the smoke and fireworks clears the Vire begins her graceful Turn for Port and much needed repairs~
The Vire  Strikes 1.png

Mechinode

May 10, 2016
Nah She had venture Grav-plates under her and steering boosters Tucked inside. She's a land battle ship and turns pretty dam good. Sorry for the wait on the reply. But I;m going to be upgradeing her now with some Hawkeye bits soon.

Mechinode

May 10, 2016
Who Said Scaredy Kat was a whimppy lil Tech? Presenting my little Buddy. Kat Hawk! Yup I've kept the little bugger around ever sense the distress signal quest and it can handle just about any other tech even some of the invaders that come in meant for me in the back ground there.Kat Hawk.png

Mechinode

May 10, 2016
Warning! Warning!!! Unknown Tech Approaching of Sizeable Mass! The Vire Mk 2 Has entered the battle field
IN story mode none the less this baby will run you 425,656 Block Bucks. But Dam give or take and is my most expensive Tech to date! and is legally made in the campaign mode! Like the Beast before her she is a little slow to turn But when going flat out can hit about 60 mph and had no trouble crawling up most inclines.

And no sooner had I brought her in and invader attacked and that was a one sided affair.
Vire MK 2.png

WastedRhino

Dec 26, 2015
Netherlands
Warning! Warning!!! Unknown Tech Approaching of Sizeable Mass! The Vire Mk 2 Has entered the battle field
IN story mode none the less this baby will run you 425,656 Block Bucks. But Dam give or take and is my most expensive Tech to date! and is legally made in the campaign mode! Like the Beast before her she is a little slow to turn But when going flat out can hit about 60 mph and had no trouble crawling up most inclines.

And no sooner had I brought her in and invader attacked and that was a one sided affair.
View attachment 8498
Thats a really nice story tech! Those are all really nice techs! :D

Wellmade Mechinode!

WastedRhino

PS: ive added my largest story tech yet, give it a try but beware, it might clog your system. ;P i believe it comes in at about 1.5Mil BB when u want to buy it (I was very much mistaken, this beast will only set you back about 650k BB)
Event_Horizon.png

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
This guys pretty strong. To say the least. Probably would one shot most of your guysBob.png
And then we have the second guy. Probably just a helpful guy in the backround
Bomber MkII1.png
Then we have this guy. Made to take out guys without a thought it the world
Furturistic Tank.png

Reactions: reaperx1

Mechinode

May 10, 2016
Ah ha But this is not all my friends. Zeee Vire Mark2 Is not only the New flag ship of my armada but she is also the Jewel the Mother. The vessel of all needs for you see with in her is everything else!. As you can see here we view my beauty from behind. And see the Scout bay and resource repository and refineries. As well as the foundries. And yes the ramps do work oddly enough Hawkeye wheels and blocks seem to allow ramping each other very well. She's a Mobile Base/fortess
Vire Mk2 rear shot 2.png Vire Mk2 rear shot 3.png Vire Mk2 rear shot 4.png

Mechinode

May 10, 2016
Coming in as part of the Mechinode Armada's smaller end of the attack force is the Mini-Wasp Light and fast
Speed: tops out at 76 MPH
Handling: left and right are reversed wide turning at full speed turns on a dime when hovering.
Wasp.png

R&D tested can kill all turrets is very twitchy takes some time to get use to.