!! The Let's Get Scary Challenge !!

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello Everybuilder!
With Halloween coming up I wanted to do something a bit different this year since it is my favorite almost holiday of the year. What I came up with was an idea for the new fort that has been added into the campaign.
I'm hoping to be able to make a scary sort of theme park and was wondering if anyone would want to get in on some spooky type building.

Anything Halloween related is welcome no matter the size.
-rides of sorts
-games of all types
-decorations, statues, pictures, art
-etc.
I will be using the techs submitted for a Halloween video that will follow as soon as it is safe out again.

I would have posted this earlier, but it took longer than I thought to get ready.
I'll be updating this thread as I go, but for now here is a save that should get any brave builders started. In the HelloweenX RX1 save you will find that everything is set up and ready. The resource chunks are in place and everything is open-able.

There is also every other tech that I have built during this playthrough up until this point being parked in the fort so it may be a little laggy when the lights come on. That's when anything can happen ;).

Hope there are some brave builders out there because this could get scary!!

Now for the challenge part, there won't be any prizes to speak of except that we will all know who made the coolest, scariest tech and it will take the center stage in the theme park for all to see.
The winner will be selected by the most likes on the thread so make sure to take a good snapshot.

The closing date for entries will be Friday, November 8th.

If you have any suggestions feel free to post them below.

I'm gone back to building now, but I'm looking forward to what could happen.
Have a good one [8D)

Attachments

Last edited:

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello again Everybuilder!
I've updated the Helloween save just a little bit. It is starting to get a little gruesome so if you have a weak stomach enter at your own risk ;).

Have a good one [8D)

Attachments

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Wow I think I saw a tumble weed blow through here ;).
Maybe these little terrors might stir things up a bit!
Spider 2019 RX1.png
Ghosty...
Ghosty M 2019 RX1.png
And his buddy...
Ghosty l 2019 RX1.png
The ghosts are pretty fun to cruise around in, but the spider is just to look scary.
Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Well this seems to have been dead before it started or everyone was scared off. Either way this is now closed, but far from done.

We'll just have to wait and see what comes of this. Have a good one [8D)