The Lemon-Kingdom Official Tech & Resource Stockpile

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
@Zargn, nice, added to the Tech storage, except for the Geocorp autominer - it doesn't load for me for some reason. :confused:

Dynamix

Do you want to have a GOOD time?
I now have new techs to show:
Basic Artillery
Artillery.png
The cheapest artillery available,this can be mass produced very quickly.
Features simple mobility and can be locked for fixed shots.To do so,switch the stabilizer wheel with the angled block.

GeoCleaner(sorry for the bad snap,I have no mouse to fix the zoom ATM):
GeoCleaner.png

This big boy will clean your area which has resource chunks,blocks,rocks,and trees.
Has plasma cutters underneath for low-lying rocks and seams.

Batterietank:
Batterietank.png
A modestly armed and armored battle tank.
Much like it's namesake,batteries galore!

Edit:quick fix for Batterietank and GeoCleaner

Last edited:

Dynamix

Do you want to have a GOOD time?
You should be able to zoom by draging two fingers up/down on the trackpad. If that is what you where using. ;)

Nice techs btw!
I'll edit it soon.
Thanks for the tip!

Edit:For some reason it doesn't work,guess it will stay like that for the time being... :(

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
@Dynamix The tank's current name is "Player Tech 126". Surely this beautiful war machine needs a name. :)

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
@Dynamix Main Battle Tanks (in our classification of vehicles) tend to be a step above Light tanks in terms of firepower and armor, so this is alright. Approved. :)

As for our Heavy tanks, they tend to be around 20 blocks long and focus on firepower and armor. There are exceptions to that rule since we have Heavy tanks that reach 100mph+ and some tanks exceeding the 30 block length, acting less as tanks and more as Landships.

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
The Sea Root is what looks like a child of the Barracuda Medium Destroyer and the Crocodile Amphibious Vehicle, that is because it is, metaphorically.

It was originally intended to replace both ships to cut costs and streamline its production - a common virtue of military logistics. But due to its larger price tag and its above-average performance compared to its descendants, it was largely debated as to how it will fit the Lemonion Military doctrine.

It did however, impressed those in command of the Iron Peel, the Lemon Kingdom's elite fighting force. This small, but relatively powerful branch of the military requested this ship for their own use, as they deem it perfect for their general strategy.

In the end, the Barracuda and Crocodile were kept in service, but the Sea Root became an "Elite ship" of sorts, with a small production line recently operational.

Tech Snapshot below
LK_SS13_SeaRoot.png

Last edited:

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
You have forgotten/missed some of mine:
BI 1.png BI 2 Mk2.png Conqueror.png
Probably broken due to hover update but it's RP so it doesn't matter

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Thanks. :) Hold on, aren't these in the Google Drive folder? Can I integrate your folder's contents to this stockpile instead? This is to reduce redundancies.
Yes, these are in the folder, and yes, you can just put the link to the folder

Also, I just noticed the link to my fleet goes to my post, not the folder. Please change this to increase convenience