The Lemon-Kingdom Official Tech & Resource Stockpile

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
OK, here are the battle results @Potato:

Damage to the SFS DOMIATORTANK XL: 1 HAWKEYE STEN MG
Damage to the Zest Harvester MTB: Annihilated...
Here is some my tech: View attachment 16712
Sorry, no pictures, for some reason they will not upload... I do have them!
Well, you are using a high-tiered vehicle that uses both an experimental block and a lot of missiles. That outcome is expected. I'll do a test run myself to confirm results. :)

And please put a "THIS IS NOT A LEMONIAN TECH" on top of your post please, we do not want people to think that your Tech is Lemonian.

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
With the help of the Silver Fleet's combat data, I am proud to present the next variant of our Zest Tank, the Assault variant.

Tech Save below
L_Zest_Assault_MBT.png
20170909093822_1.jpg
20170909093801_1.jpg

For a regular citizen, owning an Assault variant of the venerable Zest tank is a high honor; the Kingdom has deemed you worthy as its mainstay fighter - the first into the fight. Those who receive this variant are veterans of at least two wars, or have proven indispensable to the Lemonian Militum. This variant of the Zest Tank laughs at direct Cruise Missile hits, and returns fire in a blazing volley of Cannons.

The Zest's Assault variant is a thorough upgrade on its firepower and armor. Now with twice the amount of shield capacity, it can better withstand opponents that are much more armed than itself. But with its additional weaponry, it can also deliver a much more punishing blow that the Harvester variant cannot bring to bear. Eschewing the use of missiles and favoring the use of Megaton Cannons, ensures that it is still a cost-effective Tank to manufacture by the hundreds of thousands.

Last edited:

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
With the help of the Silver Fleet's combat data, I am proud to present the next variant of our Zest Tank, the Assault variant.

Tech Save below
View attachment 16743
View attachment 16738
View attachment 16739

For a regular citizen, owning an Assault variant of the venerable Zest tank is a high honor; the Kingdom has deemed you worthy as its mainstay fighter - the first into the fight. Those who receive this variant are veterans of at least two wars, or have proven indispensable to the Lemonian Militum. This variant of the Zest Tank laughs at direct Cruise Missile hits, and returns fire in a blazing volley of Cannons.

The Zest's Assault variant is a thorough upgrade on its firepower and armor. Now with twice the amount of shield capacity, it can better withstand opponents that are much more armed than itself. But with its additional weaponry, it can also deliver a much more punishing blow that the Harvester variant cannot bring to bear. Eschewing the use of missiles and favoring the use of Megaton Cannons, ensures that it is still a cost-effective Tank to manufacture by the hundreds of thousands.
Ok, me and you are basically gonna be in a 'testing war' for the best techs soon...

I better build something bigger.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Ok, me and you are basically gonna be in a 'testing war' for the best techs soon...

I better build something bigger.
Not really. I just see it as a friendly competition. :) Besides, in the end, we both get the best Techs around because we're doing an arms race, instead of claiming that "I've got the best Techs!" We've got proof that we do.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Tech Save below
L_BadSeed_MLMS.png 20170909141947_1.jpg 20170909141945_1.jpg

From the humblest of prospector Techs to its indomitable Lemonships, the Lemon Kingdom is a pragmatic faction, opting to re-use old but efficient technologies to use. One such example of this ideology in practice is the Badseed MLMS Artillery.

Essentially an ancient Seedling Tank hull with new Cruise Missile batteries slapped on top, these recycled Techs are the go-to Artillery for the Kingdom, launching high-explosives over a long range. Should it get caught off-guard, it's still robust enough to shrug off attacks until reinforcements arrive. As a bonus, it can also "dig-in", increasing its range and shielding, perfect for defenses.

Low-maintenance and easily manufactured, it is a common sight in every Lemonian fleet, from the smallest of patrol fleets to the largest of Siege Fleets.

Last edited:

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com

Tech Save below
View attachment 16743
View attachment 16738
View attachment 16739

OK, I was able to blow up this one still with moderate damage to the front of my dominator (I did reverse though, and moderate damage means heavy damage minus hull breaches).

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
OK, I was able to blow up this one still with moderate damage to the front of my dominator (I did reverse though, and moderate damage means heavy damage minus hull breaches).
I think the main problem here is the AI. Basically, whatever Tech is controlled by the player, that Tech wins. Especially your Dominator, since it has reach advantage. I've already used the Assault variant on your tank and I've won.

Just pointing that out. :)

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
I think the main problem here is the AI. Basically, whatever Tech is controlled by the player, that Tech wins. Especially your Dominator, since it has reach advantage. I've already used the Assault variant on your tank and I've won.

Just pointing that out. :)
Yeah. Multiplayer would be better for testing. Just wait a few months.

Kohta

Website
myanimelist.net
Land Vehicles

GVS-AV Half Track Mk1 (Geo-Venture-Small Attack Vehicle)
GVS_AV Half Track Mk1.png
  • Contains an anchor to convert vehicle into a small defence turret for defending specific areas.
  • Two GSO Solar Generators and One GeoCorp large battery to support shields.
  • Armor plating covers most areas to defend against any damage that makes it through the shields.
  • An assortment of weapons types to allow for defense against both land and air enemies.
  • Large repair bubble allows for repair of nearby allies when in close formations.
  • Venture boosters and fuel tanks included in case of need for a sudden retreat or pursuit of enemy.

GM-AV Leo Mk 1 (GeoCorp-Medium Assault Vehicle)
GM_AV Mk 1.png
  • Contains an anchor to turn the vehicle into a medium defence turret for defending specific areas.
  • 8x's GSO Solar Generators and 4 GeoCrop Large Batteries to support shields.
  • Armor plating covers most areas to defend against any damage that makes it through the shields.
  • Weapon types specializing in ground combat of vehicles with heavier defenses.
  • Central located backup wheels allow the vehicle to retreat even after sustaining damage to main tires, further extended the vehicle's survivability to return to base for repairs.

Chrii_the_Vieh

Nice work there @Potato I appreciate all the effort you put into this. Linked it on the opener posts of the Kingdom.
I have to go through my techs and find all of them, which are worthwhile for this Kingdom.
All techs in my Hangar are in for the lemons, if the need for them arrises btw..

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Tech Save below
L_Squeeze_C240.png 20170916010508_1.jpg 20170916010515_1.jpg

Whether it be busy mining sites directly funded by the Lemon Kingdom, or a small harvesting operation by an entrepreneur, there is no shortage of resources being passed around. Unfortunately, SCUs can be hard to acquire for some. To remedy this, the Kingdom employs its air-force to deliver and receive precious cargo from all over its zesty realm.

One such plane is the Squeeze C240, a light cargo plane. Built to carry 2 GeoCorp blocks, it's a cheap alternative to owning an SCU. Simply call the "Lemonian Courier Service", state the amount to deliver, and one of these will fly over the area, free of charge for its citizens.

While initially unarmed, its high load capacity and spacious fuselage gives it the ability to be fitted with missiles or bombs, depending on what is required.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Tech Save below
L_Zing_GPV.png 20170925232330_1.jpg 20170925232628_1.jpg

The Lemon Kingdom during its first few years had been very turbulent; frequent incursions by bandits and warlords who lay claim to the Kingdom's domain made its existence shaky. However, its citizens begun building their own vehicles to fight back.

One of those vehicles is the Zing. This vehicle was one of the more successful designs that had been mass-produced for general use. As a General-Purpose Vehicle, it's capable of anything a prospector needs: Harvesting, Defending and Travelling. Cheap to build, only using GSO's Grade 3 License to work, it's been the main patrol unit during the Kingdom's early days.

But nowadays, this old guard had been in storage for centuries, replaced by more modern designs. Some still own this vehicle, when the seeds have only sprung its first root; a memento of the bygone days.

BroBane

GP1024464
Engine, small cargo capacity, medium weapon capacity, 40mph top speed
uses updated blocks from 0771
GSPTTGP1024464 .png
4464-BC1
Battery/APU-High capacity with high current charging, should hook directly behind engine
4464 BC1.png
4464-RC1
Can hold 24 GEO standard resource blocks vertically on mounting panels
4464 RC1.png
Coming soon-
blank modular carriage
weapon car
upgraded engine
harvester/sweeper

BroBane

Some Air stuff now
Just wanted to show some exposure for this forgotten airframe
The a320 from ReaperX1 should be modded for carrying cargo or bombing
AirbusA320V4r1.png
Also, a cargo drone and a bomber sharing the same airframe
If it comes to it, I'll also post the blueprints of a fighter plane I created.
TT HE DRNFRT 25.png
TT HE DRNATK 25.png

First off, why would you Lemons even need a tech stockpile if you don't do RP and are never going to use them? Second off, 2+ Lemon Kingdom posts are enough, why add another one? You guys are already big enough. Sorry for just generally disliking you guys, but you're too big for anyone's liking.

P.S. This is not a threat nor is it RP related in any way. If @GamerParrish saw this, then he would probably freak out and declare war if he was still with you guys.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
First off, why would you Lemons even need a tech stockpile if you don't do RP and are never going to use them? Second off, 2+ Lemon Kingdom posts are enough, why add another one? You guys are already big enough. Sorry for just generally disliking you guys, but you're too big for anyone's liking.

P.S. This is not a threat nor is it RP related in any way. If @GamerParrish saw this, then he would probably freak out and declare war if he was still with you guys.
We're recording our techs and making sure they're accounted for. Basic logistics and inventory; what's the problem? Peaceful does not mean unarmed, nor unprepared.

Chrii_the_Vieh

Good Job Potato!
...and btw. I'd recommnd to you and all other lemons to just ignore these spammy and bossy/unfriendly posts from the guy above you.

IRONY: Indeed, he is the only one who ever did something right in RP and on the whole forum. :IRONY

Boring insults, boring posts, boring RPing of his own... yawn! One step from my ignore-list.

Best to not react to his posts, just my feelings. ;) :p