The Lemon-Kingdom Dynasty of Zest [Current King ???]

Chrii_the_Vieh

@Potato you did some resource gathering already, so this stock should be on your list, have fun counting...
When it comes to money, last time I checked, there where about 500 mio BB in our golden chests.
I'll fund the Kingdom with more BB's from my personal stockpile when neccessary.

@Zargn You are more than welcome to create and care for our Lemon-Kingdom Savefile.
Make sure to send me recent versions for the opener here in the thread, if we like to post those.
I guess it would be great, if you open the Lemon-Arsenal-Threat as well, as you are very active in the forums.
That way we split the power once more and can react quicker in times of danger.

Zargn

Administrator
@Zargn You are more than welcome to create and care for our Lemon-Kingdom Savefile.
Make sure to send me recent versions for the opener here in the thread, if we like to post those.
I guess it would be great, if you open the Lemon-Arsenal-Threat as well, as you are very active in the forums.
That way we split the power once more and can react quicker in times of danger.
Okay, I will do it.

"I guess it would be great, if you open the Lemon-Arsenal-Threat as well"
What is the "Lemon-Arsenal-Threat"? Please explain what you mean. :)

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Milords, I've re-commissioned the 135th Light Cavalry Fleet to patrol our territories:

20170909153226_1.jpg 20170909153451_1.jpg 20170909154115_1.jpg

The fleet consists of:
  • 18 Zest Assault MBTs (3 in back-line duty, 15 in front-line)
  • 6 Bad-Seed Multi-Missile Artillery
  • 6 Zest Harvester MBTs (If we find a resource-rich area, we'll claim it as our own)

All Hail the Lemon Kingdom!

Last edited:

Kohta

Website
myanimelist.net
So I've wanted to join a Kingdom for a while now, but I couldn't make up my mind on which kingdom I wanted to go to. Then it hit me, my favorite thing in this world is citrus, and here are some pretty cool lemons! That and this kingdom has a pretty baller banner for player profiles, so what else is there that I could want? Oh yea, there's a friendly @Potato here that I've come to know and love. <3

So without further ado,
All Hail The Lemon Kingdom!
I hope you'll be willing to grant me citizenship.​

So I've wanted to join a Kingdom for a while now, but I couldn't make up my mind on which kingdom I wanted to go to. Then it hit me, my favorite thing in this world is citrus, and here are some pretty cool lemons! That and this kingdom has a pretty baller banner for player profiles, so what else is there that I could want? Oh yea, there's a friendly @Potato here that I've come to know and love. <3

So without further ado,
All Hail The Lemon Kingdom!
I hope you'll be willing to grant me citizenship.​
Seriously? Great. Another one. Can't wait until @Adriano joins them too :rolleyes:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Seriously? Great. Another one. Can't wait until @Adriano joins them too :rolleyes:
What's wrong? This place is nice - it smells of fresh lemons, the trees always bear fruit and our Techs gargantuan. :)

(The lemonade here tastes great without sugar btw)

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I like putting lemon juice in my ketchup, makes it perf for dipping stuff in.
That's a legit thing people do? Haven't tried that before. I'd say the zest gives the ketchup a tangy taste? Kinda like mustard?