The Lemon-Kingdom Dynasty of Zest [Current King ???]

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
@Chrii_the_Vieh I, Potato, would like to be the Lemon-Kingdom's treasure-master!

With my Landships patrolling our vaults in a zesty vigil, our treasury will overflow!

I suggest that we take stock of our BB and our resources. If you will milord, where's our treasury books? (Give us a specific number for our BB and stockpile to start with)

(It might be good to know what we currently spend on: Military, Harvesting, Humanitarian and the like)

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
For us to grow bigger, we must ensure that our Techs are well-maintained and properly catalogued. One of our obvious issues as a kingdom is that we have grown so large that we have lost track of our Techs. We need a proper inventory of each Tech.

I would like your approval sire @Chrii_the_Vieh and @Zargn to create an official Lemon Kingdom thread to store all our tech designs at the Tech forum.

Should there be no reply within the week, I will create a thread for the sake of organization :)

Last edited:

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Here are some newly developed Kebab techs sold to you at a discount:
IMG_0762.PNG
Here is an all purpose Mobile Command Center. Can harvest resources and sell them, armed to the knee with weapons, and commands all techs on the battlefield.

Price:
Original: 20 million BB
Discount: 18 million BB

Blueprint not for discount price

IMG_0767.PNG
Here is the Aether Landship Support Vehicle. Can charge, heal, shield, and fabricate blocks for techs.

Price:
Original: 17 million BB
Discount: 16 million BB

Blueprint is not for discount price

Zargn

Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Sweden
For us to grow bigger, we must ensure that our Techs are well-maintained and properly catalogued. One of our obvious issues as a kingdom is that we have grown so large that we have lost track of our Techs. We need a proper inventory of each Tech.

I would like your approval sire @Chrii_the_Vieh and @Zargn to create an official Lemon Kingdom thread to store all our tech designs at the Tech forum.

Should there be no reply within the week, I will create a thread for the sake of organization :)

You have my approval. A new thread for all the Lemon Kingdoms techs could be very usefull. :)

Chrii_the_Vieh

Oct 26, 2015
Germland Institute in Scotmany
I'm back from my spy-trip... no big news, just a lot of Chaos all over the TT-world.

@Potato I'm in for you to be the master of coin in our kingdom. I guess that is two votes from 4 knights, so... done deal !?!

Regarding the extra thread in the forum:
I'd really do it in a savegame rather than a thread here, that way you also make sure, that all techs are working all the time.
Let me know your thoughts!

Zargn

Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Sweden
I'd really do it in a savegame rather than a thread here, that way you also make sure, that all techs are working all the time.
That could be a good idea, but why not combine the two?
We submit the techs in the LK tech thread, and then the save gets uploaded to the main thread here. That way the main thread wont get filled with techs, but we would still have access to all of them.

Reactions: Chrii_the_Vieh

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
@Chrii_the_Vieh, @Zargn Yes that's a great idea! The Tech thread serves as a quick way to access our Lemonian arsenal. So if there's a new Tech saved here, I'll just link it to the Tech thread. :)

I am honored to be chosen as the Lemonian Treasure Master! (How much do we have and how many resources do we have currently, like...I don't know.)

Why not just use Tank Tracks? They're faster and can hold much more weight.
I know that. That's why they're mostly Tracks underneath the thing. The Big Boy Wheels surrounding the Lemonship serve as "hill assists" because Tank Tracks tend to crunch themselves inwards because of the immense weight, stopping Techs from moving.

My Landship designs have the same concept: Tank Tracks carry the weight, the big wheels help out on hills.

Reactions: Chrii_the_Vieh

Zargn

Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Sweden
But now, who should have the save for all our techs?
I could do it, unless someone else really want to.