The Lemon-Kingdom Dynasty of Zest [Current King ???]

GamerParrish

Ok well, it seems no one agrees with me in here. And I find no reason to stay where I am not wanted. It is made clear by how anyone has replied to me, they think I don't deserve to be here. So I leave, and not to join another kingdom. To create my own kingdom.

However, I wish to make ally with the lemons. I believe the way that lemons go, is not the same way I believe. And while I find it pointless to try to stop this, I also find it useless to stay. So I will leave my blueprints, and my funding for the Lemon Kingdom. But I leave, @saiwun strip me of my banner. And prepare to make a new one. For I am going to open up, The United Federation of Kingdoms (TUFOK). My kingdom, will be prepared for peace, and war. As for me wanting war, none of my comments beside that single 8 character word, is the only comment showing that I truly want war.

I wish to make amends with the lemons. By saying this, for those who cry easily, don't look at this.

As a lemon grows, a lemon dies, a lemon gives, a lemon takes. Those who give, will not be given, those who take, will not be taken. No one knows what lies ahead of us, all we know is death. Though those who wish to find the light, search, guiding others through the darkest paths. And as that lemon gives its life, its seed falls, sprouting a new lemon. Proud and strong as any would be. And that lemon feels alone, with no love. No one to protect it, or guide it. It tries to find its way through the rough brambles of doubt, but never sees the end. So he gives up, sits down, and finds. He has everything he ever wanted, himself, and the world. And instead of going on the path he was never meant to go on, forced by birth. He changes, and finds himself in the happiest heaven for all. And looks back on the darkness, and sees the light that was in it. For all he needs, is to change.

For those who didn't get what that meant, this is the breakdown.

A lemon A.K.A Chrii calls upon me, he sprouts me as a seed in the lemon kingdom. But because of my ancestor (chrii) I am forced to take a path I thought would turn out good, but was the darkest I could imagine. But I realized that all this fear, I don't want. So I switch paths from the lemon kingdom. To the United Federation of Kingdoms.

As for those who think I am wrong, all I can say is, its my decision. Not yours, those who believe that I am evil, can. Though I know in my heart I am not, I'm just lost right now. Not finding the correct path, but now, I have found my correct path. And this is what feels right to me, unlike the other kingdoms. I salute to my past kingdoms, TAC, I salute, Lemon Kingdom, I salute, Resource Kingdom, I salute.

The thread will open Sunday U.S.A, Pacific Time Zone.

Lord_Chaos

@GamerParrish you are more than welcome to join the Chaos Continuum, as the kingdom you are planning on creating is basically what the Continuum is about. And you will be safeguarded from harm as you will be within a 6-kingdom alliance that all kingdoms in it actively participate in. I assure you that I will not ask for any info about the lemon kingdom, nor will I or the rest of the Continuum ever declare war on the lemon kingdom in its current state. Just click the link in my sig:

Last edited:

Chrii_the_Vieh

Well, I am surprised by this, however. I would like to say a couple things
Highly appreaciated!

GamerParrish said:
1. I removed that comment, I found it was a little to destructive. After I typed it my mom called me to take out the garbage. And I forgot to go back on and delete it. Until today when I found this, so, you can't completely blame me. I was coming back to destroy the comment and have something more peaceful.
The lemons way: think first, act after

GamerParrish said:
2. I am not only hurt that you believe I would favor war, and am mad. As a fellow lemon, who has spent HOURS working on techs just to keep a forum thread protected. I don't think anyone has hurt their eyes and put so much effort into something for others.
I think you might over-estimate what you have done for the Lemons by far.

GamerParrish said:
3. As for exiling me, if you do exile me. I will demand my blueprints back, take back my portion of the money. And demolish the previous techs.
Do what you have to do, but this option was not chosen yet and going with a bit of honour would mean acting elsewise.

GamerParrish said:
4. Stripping me of duty, I actually don't really mind that. I hate being known as the military officer. At first it sounded fun, but then it just got me feeling like everyone demanded me to release something amazing to protect the kingdom.
Never heard that from you before.

GamerParrish said:
5. Getting rid of me? I hope that means just exiling me, because trying to destroying me wouldn't end well. For anyone, mostly because I would probably just take all my techs. And defend me, because those techs are hot wired to do my bidding in case of an emergency. So have fun with that!
An azestin is there to silently get rid of someone once and for all, a very drastic option, which again was not chosen.

GamerParrish said:
6. Peasant? Are you trying to make me delete my techs? Like seriously, Chrii, your not even that much stronger. Like you created the thread. But your an ex-lemon king, whos trying to make a TT fourm better again (No offence in any way, just being real)
Mixing real life with RP-stuff is bad, please don't even try to go that way. I never did or intended to do so.

GamerParrish said:
7. Favoring war? Dude, at least I care enough about the kingdom to reply to those threats. I'm the only one replying if you notice. Maybe 1 or 2 have been answered by anyone else.
Wrong, and... WRONG! Even if you were the one reacting first on many posts, you were by far not the only one.
And oftentimes some of the other knights had to correct the conclusions, which you jumped to in behalf of the Lemon all by yourself.
I guess you need an example... let me think,... look at this thread: instead of waiting for an answer (or even the end of your trial) you jumped to conclusions, over-reacted and left.

... to be continued...

Chrii_the_Vieh

continue:

GamerParrish said:
8. Do I count to leave a vote? Because the way that this sounds, and how your doubting my loyalty. You just made a giant portion of my loyalty just say "BAI I'M GONE CYA SOON LEMONS!" I would choose the 2. Because 1. I don't really care, 2. Considering because of that comment your reacting so strongly, but because of threats that actually threaten the kingdom. You don't care. I think your just kind of worried about me, not actual threats that arise.
1. I have seen, how you dont really care...
2. As said before, I don't see any threat or threatening post for our kingdom (expect the answers, that followed your hasty words of hate in the Kiwi-thread) and even those... I don't feel them threatening for the golden idea. But what do I know, a Lemon of the first hour who was around ALL the time.

GamerParrish said:
9. Favoring war, again. I never have demanded war. I've asked for peace multiple times, and democratic info. And just so you know, I think about this thread when I'm at church. Which tells you how much I worry about the kingdom.
Mixing RP in a game with your belives in the real world... I do not even touch this point.

GamerParrish said:
10. You do know you didn't add an option 4. like maybe 4. Do nothing, it was a mistake for him to say it. But we shouldn't react so strongly for something so simple. Its not like he DEMANDED them to do it. He did it in a joking way.
I've thought about that, but what good would that bring? I've warned you several times before not to act in this way (here, in other threads and in private conversations correlated to these treads) all for nothing but empty words.

GamerParrish said:
11. And Chrii, since in gods good name have you not liked the attitude of B00mik. He threatens us, has the power to destroy us. Yet you think he's no threat. He really is, maybe if you were the one looking at the military and tried to balance the scales every 2 seconds you would know he's very dangerous to the lemons.
If you really think @Bøømik is that strong and powerful, you might want rethink creating an own kingdom and instead bend the knee to worship him and the Kebabs.
I personally might not like his attitude (which I feel is pretty close to your behaviour though), but he is not living in this kingdom and can do as he likes elsewhere.
AND again, no, he is no threat and there are no military scales to balance if you are not looking for a war.

GamerParrish said:
12. And chrii, look at the thread. Who has put the most work into this, who has worked so hard just to keep this imaginary kingdom safe, who has gotten ready to defend for the greater good. Not you, you stand around, with the pyros goggles on thinking everythings ok. Well guess what, its not. We are on the brink of war basically. And I'm the only one replying to threats!
Nope, nope, nope... please do have a sincere look at this thread and others after your emotions calmed down a bit and you might recognise, how much other contribute to the strength of the lemons, while you weaken our power with belives like those: "...(everything is okay). Well guess what, its not. We are on the brink of war basically."
No, we are not!
"And I'm the only one replying to threats!"
No, you are not!

GamerParrish said:
13. If I favored war we would probably be dead by now. Do you see any wars? NO, because I'm the one working out everything
You are very much mistaken and proof can be found in most of the "Kingdom"-threads.
Lemons might die sometimes, but they do grow back stronger and the golden idea is immortal.
That is why we have to keep this idea shiny!

GamerParrish said:
14. Do you spend hours checking other threads, seeing how they correlate. And how they can destroy us? No, you wait, you think everyone wants peace. WELL THEY DON'T, it is beyond obvious the Kabeb are hostile towards us at times. And I'm the only one going to the store to get the coolant to cool him down! Not you! You just sit here and think that I'm starting wars.
Come on, really, do you really think you can decide what I do and what I don't?
There are heaps of proof, that I am watching the forum very carefully and react if necessary (this trial is one of them).
Really, you even know what I think,... funny, because you are wrong once more!
I know, that some of the so called kingdoms might want war, I simply don't overreact and most important I don't fear any attack on the zesty realm, because such actions would be futile.

I do have prove, that you nearly started a war with the single comment that you deleted.
I had to go around all other places to tell them, that you went too far and calm them down with this very trial.

Please think about this carefully before answering, if you intend to do so!
btw.: no offense meant, none taken as well

Chrii_the_Vieh

Ok well, it seems no one agrees with me in here. And I find no reason to stay where I am not wanted. It is made clear by how anyone has replied to me, they think I don't deserve to be here. So I leave, and not to join another kingdom. To create my own kingdom.

However, I wish to make ally with the lemons. I believe the way that lemons go, is not the same way I believe. And while I find it pointless to try to stop this, I also find it useless to stay. So I will leave my blueprints, and my funding for the Lemon Kingdom. But I leave, @saiwun strip me of my banner. And prepare to make a new one. For I am going to open up, The United Federation of Kingdoms (TUFOK). My kingdom, will be prepared for peace, and war. As for me wanting war, none of my comments beside that single 8 character word, is the only comment showing that I truly want war.

I wish to make amends with the lemons. By saying this, for those who cry easily, don't look at this.

As a lemon grows, a lemon dies, a lemon gives, a lemon takes. Those who give, will not be given, those who take, will not be taken. No one knows what lies ahead of us, all we know is death. Though those who wish to find the light, search, guiding others through the darkest paths. And as that lemon gives its life, its seed falls, sprouting a new lemon. Proud and strong as any would be. And that lemon feels alone, with no love. No one to protect it, or guide it. It tries to find its way through the rough brambles of doubt, but never sees the end. So he gives up, sits down, and finds. He has everything he ever wanted, himself, and the world. And instead of going on the path he was never meant to go on, forced by birth. He changes, and finds himself in the happiest heaven for all. And looks back on the darkness, and sees the light that was in it. For all he needs, is to change.

For those who didn't get what that meant, this is the breakdown.

A lemon A.K.A Chrii calls upon me, he sprouts me as a seed in the lemon kingdom. But because of my ancestor (chrii) I am forced to take a path I thought would turn out good, but was the darkest I could imagine. But I realized that all this fear, I don't want. So I switch paths from the lemon kingdom. To the United Federation of Kingdoms.

As for those who think I am wrong, all I can say is, its my decision. Not yours, those who believe that I am evil, can. Though I know in my heart I am not, I'm just lost right now. Not finding the correct path, but now, I have found my correct path. And this is what feels right to me, unlike the other kingdoms. I salute to my past kingdoms, TAC, I salute, Lemon Kingdom, I salute, Resource Kingdom, I salute.

The thread will open Sunday U.S.A, Pacific Time Zone.
I am very sorry, that you leave before your trial even ended.
I wish you the best!

May the zestiness find you again some time!

GamerParrish

I am very sorry, that you leave before your trial even ended.
I wish you the best!

May the zestiness find you again some time!
Eh, its fine, it was never gonna REALLY work out. Though, with my own kingdom I think it will be easier to find peace. Because you and me think VERY differently.

GamerParrish

Also, I wish peace, or even alliance with the Lemon Kingdom, as a gift to show our sincerity. We give you 50K BB, (1/3 of kingdom funding) I hope that we can find peace, for I believe it is that you wanted peace above all else (Considering you started court from one comment suggesting war)

If not, I wish to be neutral, and not enemys. We are far to weak at the moment to withstand the Lemon Kingdom, Kiwi, Kebab, Chaos Continuum, and Duck Republic.

Also, as another gift, I leave my old tech blueprints for the lemons to use. (Instead of taking them down)

GamerParrish

Also, Chrii, I wish to delete the Lemon Court comments. While it was something that started TUFOK, I feel embarrassed having someone new come on, read this. Then think of me as the guy who went into Court. Though this is only a request. If you say yes, I will delete my comments. As I hope you will do with yours.

Chrii_the_Vieh

Also, I wish peace, or even alliance with the Lemon Kingdom, as a gift to show our sincerity. We give you 50K BB, (1/3 of kingdom funding) I hope that we can find peace, for I believe it is that you wanted peace above all else (Considering you started court from one comment suggesting war)

If not, I wish to be neutral, and not enemys. We are far to weak at the moment to withstand the Lemon Kingdom, Kiwi, Kebab, Chaos Continuum, and Duck Republic.

Also, as another gift, I leave my old tech blueprints for the lemons to use. (Instead of taking them down)
Very well said! Farewell GamerParish, may the golden light shine upon your new start.
I will have a keen look on what you are building up.

EDIT: I don't think deleting posts is a good thing, as long as they do not offend anyone or break the rules.
Posts are posts, that what was said is said. You didn't do or say any bad, so I think there is nothing to be embarrased about. This is RP never the less for more than 90%.

GamerParrish

EDIT: I don't think deleting posts is a good thing, as long as they do not offend anyone or break the rules.
Posts are posts, that what was said is said. You didn't do or say any bad, so I think there is nothing to be embarrased about. This is RP never the less for more than 90%.
Fair enough @Chrii_the_Vieh

Though, I never got an answer. Are you peaceful, neutral, wanting to trade, or downright enemies?

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Fellow Lemonians! I've dusted off an old design from our Grand Hangars:

The Lemon Guard Turrets! They may not be as advanced in terms of weaponry, but it is tough and powerful!
20170828231212_1.jpg 20170828231220_1.jpg

Chrii_the_Vieh

Milords! I have scoured the barren salt flats for Celestite. This area has been picked clean! I offer thee 30 GeoCorp Celestite blocks to our Treasury.

View attachment 16361

(Who counts our stockpiles by the way.)
Do we need to count the stockpile?
Do we need a treasure-master?
Let me know your thoughts fellow Leminions.

In my opinion it is enough to know that we have plentyof resources at hand.

DaEliteTerraTech

Do we need to count the stockpile?
Do we need a treasure-master?
Let me know your thoughts fellow Leminions.
I say that we need a treasure master. If we do not know how many resources we have, how will we know if we are spending too much or too little?

Also, on another note, why don't I get a cool Lemon Kingdom tag?

matik2002

Yeah, we definitely need a treasure master here.
We need an accurate depiction of BB amount.