The Lemon-Kingdom Dynasty of Zest [Current King ???]

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I present the newest tank in the B Series, the B5!
View attachment 22100
Fairly fast and well-armored and shielded, this tech also packs quite a nice punch
Beautiful. But the front doesn't have a repair bubble, is that intended? I'll add this to our MBT storage. :)

Here's another hover-related Tech, the Specter. This is designed as an Assault Vehicle - lightly armored, but armed to the teeth and is very fast and maneuverable.

LK_HVR03_Specter0793.png

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Here's a cheap harvester that uses the new Thresher block: The Hog. There's nothing outstanding about this Tech aside that it's cheap to manufacture and has some guns.

Tech Snapshot below
View attachment 22150
The conveyor on the flail allows it to effectively transfer resources to conveyors.
So in theory, the Hog MK2 could also have self-recharging capabilities with refineries and generators without the normal collectors.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
I have developed new ships for the navy!
I present a universal chassis and a fully functioning battleship:
Battleship Universal.png

BIS Liberator.png
The BIS Liberator is heavily armored, shielded, and armed. The armament includes submarine defense, small craft defense, medium craft defense, and heavy cannons to bust through armor
It is relatively fast and turns pretty good, and the circular positioning on the weapons allows some to target while other are still turning. Having the HE DFA mortars allows the ship to spray an entire area with mortar shells, making sure it never misses

A Dambuster and other versions are coming soon

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Bacon, Inc has been working very hard for new designs, and now they are ready
BIS Liberator.png
This is the new version of the Liberator, made after some testing was done. If this is already in a document or somewhere, just replace the old version with this as they will share the same name
It now has full bubble coverage ( hopefully or someone's going to get fired )

And the new ship
BIS Dauntless.png
The BIS Dauntless
It can deal lots of concentrated forwards-facing damage to naval structures like dams and oil rigs, but will need to get close since projectiles are slowed in water
It has the same battery load as the Liberator, since both share the same hull
The 'small arms' on the sides and rear of the ship as well as the HG1s can protect it from any small and medium craft that tries to distract it from its mission

If anyone has any more ideas of which I can base vessels off of the original hull, please let me know
The BIS Series is supposed to be able to act as a fleet once all the ships have been built

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
A new ship has been added to the fleet:
BIS Gallant.png
The BIS Gallant!
The Gallant is designed to protect the fleet from medium sized craft, and has small detachable ships to fend off boats the Gallant hherself cannot reach
Maneuverability is the same, but the armament consists of only machine guns and mortars on the main ship, but the smaller ships have cannons, lasers, torpedo tubes, and mortars

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
A new ship has been added to the fleet:
View attachment 22252
The BIS Gallant!
The Gallant is designed to protect the fleet from medium sized craft, and has small detachable ships to fend off boats the Gallant hherself cannot reach
Maneuverability is the same, but the armament consists of only machine guns and mortars on the main ship, but the smaller ships have cannons, lasers, torpedo tubes, and mortars
Looks like it has lifeboats on the side.

Bacon, Inc has been working very hard for new designs, and now they are ready
View attachment 22249
This is the new version of the Liberator, made after some testing was done. If this is already in a document or somewhere, just replace the old version with this as they will share the same name
It now has full bubble coverage ( hopefully or someone's going to get fired )

And the new ship
View attachment 22250
The BIS Dauntless
It can deal lots of concentrated forwards-facing damage to naval structures like dams and oil rigs, but will need to get close since projectiles are slowed in water
It has the same battery load as the Liberator, since both share the same hull
The 'small arms' on the sides and rear of the ship as well as the HG1s can protect it from any small and medium craft that tries to distract it from its mission

If anyone has any more ideas of which I can base vessels off of the original hull, please let me know
The BIS Series is supposed to be able to act as a fleet once all the ships have been built
The one with the heavy forward weapons, THAT LOOKS LIKE A ONE SHOTTER!!!

Dynamix

Do you want to have a GOOD time?
I created this effective little harvester that can munch clumps of resources very quickly:
2 Way Harvester.png
Very effective on the grasslands due to the new thresher FINALLY munching on trees quickly with almost no effort and a very space-efficient tool too.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Update: Finished the front armor, so I've moved to the sides now. Added the side skirts on the Grand Lemonship. This part of the armor is 7 blocks thick. It also has guns - lots of them.

20180526124158_1.jpg

@Dynamix, nice. That looks like something that the mods would approve adding to the Tech population. Wanna add it here?

Last edited:

Dynamix

I present Mobil,my first try at a tech that recharges and sells on the move:
Mobil.png
Features a small "SellingCharger" mechanism that is hidden on the bottom and armored on the back.
Battery power is okay,but I recommend to not but this on prolonged damage from others.
If you want to speed up the progress on the "SC",there's a pacemaker at the bottom.

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
I present Mobil,my first try at a tech that recharges and sells on the move:
View attachment 22314
Features a small "SellingCharger" mechanism that is hidden on the bottom and armored on the back.
Battery power is okay,but I recommend to not but this on prolonged damage from others.
If you want to speed up the progress on the "SC",there's a pacemaker at the bottom.
Nice tech, but I think most of the time the threshers will miss rocks, and the huge excavator can't hit anything. Just wanted to say so.

Dynamix

Nice tech, but I think most of the time the threshers will miss rocks, and the huge excavator can't hit anything. Just wanted to say so.
The thresher is just not fully depressed down,it can reach them,but I mainly put it for cutting down trees and high carbite seams for power.The Excavator is for those trees in which the thresher can't reach the trunk,like the "Baloni Tree" (is that what it is called?)