The Lemon-Kingdom Dynasty of Zest [Current King ???]

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Fine then. I won't war with you guys as you're all no fun.
No, it sounds to me that you're on the back foot because the mods are here telling you to stop.

Kingdoms no longer serves any purpose. If you want to post techs, there's a "Techs" subforum you know.
No, the Kingdoms serves its purpose even now: As a community. The devs expressed that same sentiment, that's why they allowed Kingdoms in general to exist this long because of all the things we all did.

And if you Lemons don't take war seriously, then what's the point of making all your useless combat techs? It's not like you'll actually be in any fights.
We'll make Techs in any way we want it, that is our freedom, and none of your business. If you don't or refuse to understand the concept of freedom, then you don't understand why some of your members left and joined us in the first place.

And since we can't hurt you directly, we will instead take down all your allies and close friends, even if that means OUR allies. First, starting with Silver Fleet Systems for betraying us.
We are now officially at war with Bacon Inc. The purpose of this war is to weaken them, thus weakening SFS so we can take them down, so we can weaken the Lemon Kingdom.
So, the Kebab Kingdom is going to stab a former ally faction in the back, then attack a neutral party just to weaken us, then wage war with us afterwards anyway?

The Kebab Kingdom everybody.

Can you at least fix your RP before going to war? I think I've said it many times already that the current state of RP makes no sense, especially to actual roleplaying guys like me, Saints_Blizzard and MrTwister. There's nothing to balance on, there's no calculations; basically just a bunch of crude child's play in word form. Call us OP, it doesn't matter, because in this state of RP, everyone can just say "we have this thing!" and be done with it.

There's no problem if I ask to join the TAC, right? I love this zesty place, but my fragile aesthetic has been harmed greatly by all this yellow paint, and I'm in need of somewhere interesting to go on vacation.
Sure, but do return sometime! I haven't been at the TAC's home planet, so I guess you can describe it for me when you get there.

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
No, it sounds to me that you're on the back foot because the mods are here telling you to stop.

No, the Kingdoms serves its purpose even now: As a community. The devs expressed that same sentiment, that's why they allowed Kingdoms in general to exist this long because of all the things we all did.

We'll make Techs in any way we want it, that is our freedom, and none of your business. If you don't or refuse to understand the concept of freedom, then you don't understand why some of your members left and joined us in the first place.

So, the Kebab Kingdom is going to stab a former ally faction in the back, then attack a neutral party just to weaken us, then wage war with us afterwards anyway?

The Kebab Kingdom everybody.

Can you at least fix your RP before going to war? I think I've said it many times already that the current state of RP makes no sense, especially to actual roleplaying guys like me, Saints_Blizzard and MrTwister. There's nothing to balance on, there's no calculations; basically just a bunch of crude child's play in word form. Call us OP, it doesn't matter, because in this state of RP, everyone can just say "we have this thing!" and be done with it.

Sure, but do return sometime! I haven't been at the TAC's home planet, so I guess you can describe it for me when you get there.
+9999999999

Boomik is saying that 'destroying Bacon. Inc will weaken SFS', he obviously failed to see the term INTERGALACTIC in our corp description.

Website
duckduckgo.com
I remember seeing that you guys are making a new RP system. When do you think it will be finished? I'm asking because I think we should temporarily postpone wars to try out the new system and to avoid messes.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I remember seeing that you guys are making a new RP system. When do you think it will be finished? I'm asking because I think we should temporarily postpone wars to try out the new system and to avoid messes.
The new system for now has some issues. Right now we're waiting for @MrTwister 's suggestion, but he's kinda busy at work. Would you like to join? Perhaps you can help. :)

My life goal (here, anyway) is to weaken you Lemons, so I can take you down once and for all. All because my most hated members are here. I'm looking at you, @Potato.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
My life goal (here, anyway) is to weaken you Lemons, so I can take you down once and for all. All because my most hated members are here. I'm looking at you, @Potato.
It doesn't matter to me whether you hate me or not. I'm apathetic to your sentiments.

Well, it's the 27th, who wants to eat the last batch of Lemon turkey before we get back to regular activities?

Last edited:

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Now that the war is over, I can finally post some techs again!
Here are two techs ( best one is last )
Split Carrier Mk4a.png
This is a modification of the split carrier. The only differences are weapons, more battery load, and better bubble placement
Vampire.png
And the Vampire
It is a tank which can also act as a helicopter, having ventral, side, dorsal, and rear weapons
It as very good battery load and also handles quite well for a flying brick. On ground it can reach 60-70mph

Now that the war is over, I can finally post some techs again!
Here are two techs ( best one is last )
View attachment 21870
This is a modification of the split carrier. The only differences are weapons, more battery load, and better bubble placement
View attachment 21869
And the Vampire
It is a tank which can also act as a helicopter, having ventral, side, dorsal, and rear weapons
It as very good battery load and also handles quite well for a flying brick. On ground it can reach 60-70mph
The war is NOT off. Check the war thread.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I'm testing a new type of gun stabilization system for our artillery units. It involves a simple lock so the gun stays in the same firing angle - very useful when performing a sustained accurate bombardment of an area. Will provide an update as it bears fruit.

20180430230342_1.jpg

Aaaaand here's the Grand Lemonship. Added secondary armor sandwiched between the guns and more batteries. Will be moving to the sides after this.

20180430231643_1.jpg

*Burrows back into flower pot*

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
DID YOU SAY LOCK I'VE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE A LOCK WORK FOR LIKE THREE MONTHS
At work today I've been mentally prototyping a ratchet based locking system. Seems to work well, will have to actually construct it to be sure.
My potato brain cooked up the idea while I was travelling home from work - it's just a lock similar to what a bench press has.

Sketching it also gives you some idea on how it works - did it on my walker prototype and it seemed to work. :) Try it out!

Pls show us sekrit dokumints comrade Bacon, Inc needs better artillery
Very well comrade, once it is finished the design is for all to test.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
The Guild of Sciences had created a simple locking mechanism for our artillery design. The Sasha Self-Propelled Gun is a simple vehicle mounting a 4-barreled Big Bertha turret using such locks.

Press X to deploy the gun, WASD for controls, then if you want to lock the elevation, just move the "bars" at the back to keep it in place. It's a very crude, but effective mechanism. The gun can be angled at a maximum of 50-60 degrees.

Tech Snapshot below
LK_SPG03_Sasha.png

Last edited:

Seth_Seth

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
The Guild of Sciences had created a simple locking mechanism for our artillery design. The Sasha Self-Propelled Gun is a simple vehicle mounting a 4-barreled Big Bertha turret using such locks.

Press X to deploy the gun, WASD for controls, then if you want to lock the elevation, just move the "bars" at the back to keep it in place. It's a very crude, but effective mechanism. The gun can be angled at a maximum of 50-60 degrees.

Tech Save below
View attachment 21903
WHERES THE SAVE?
...once again i got confused... unless you didn't mean a snapshot