The Lemon-Kingdom Dynasty of Zest [Current King ???]

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
(I think you may be overreacting)
See, if we don't stamp down this type of behavior early, it's going to get worse. I've seen the damage here before; one way or another, someone is going to break, and someone will start a flame war.

Do you understand?

Pointless threats, filled braggadocio and hot air. No one even fired a shot in this so-called "war".

Last edited:

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Website
tinyurl.com
You're currently neutral, so don't mess up. If you want to change that, then I'll be happy to oblige.

Because you are a part of TAC and Soviets, our relations are currently NEUTRAL. Because you said this, our relations are NEGATIVE. And since you're NEGATIVE status, our entire army will hunt you down.

And also, we are allies with the Soviets so don't expect anything to happen. What more likely is that you will be kicked from the kingdom for attacking an ally of the Soviets.
Right. But I ain't going to be happy if you directly fire on the lemons. Me and @Seth_Seth are both lemons.

Zargn

Administrator
(I think you may be overreacting)
FYI: the TAC "hostiles" are kingdoms who attack TAC first

This means that Lemons and Kebabs aren't considered hostiles, but the new Space Pirates are instead
I dont think he is.

The kingdoms subforum is a place to have fun. What boomik is doing is trying to force others to play a game they dont want to play. He might think it is fun, while others dont.

If he wants wars, then he will have to find another kingdom who also wants it, and fight them instead. (My opinion, not the lemons)

Last edited:
See, if we don't stamp down this type of behavior early, it's going to get worse. I've seen the damage here before; one way or another, someone is going to break, and someone will start a flame war.

Do you understand?

Pointless threats, filled braggadocio and hot air. No one even fired a shot in this so-called "war".
YOU CAN'T JUST SHUT STUFF DOWN LIKE THAT.

If you don't want to be interacted, then let it be. HOWEVER, you have to cancel interactions with EVERYONE ELSE.

Saints_Blizzard

Certified warhammer40k nerd

If you don't want to be interacted, then let it be. HOWEVER, you have to cancel interactions with EVERYONE ELSE.
Uhm... I'd watch my tone against an administrator, but that's none of my business.

Zargn

Administrator

Please, just calm down a little?

As I said, the kingdoms is a place to have fun. Many of us are having fun, doing rp, trading with each other and more. While you seem to only want one thing, to "destroy" the lemons, which would mean destroy the fun for others.

If you think we do something wrong, then continue to talk with us about it, instead of starting a pointless war. And if you do, then dont talk like you own the whole kingdoms subforum, since that only makes people less likely to listen to you.

If you think that the only fun with kingdoms is war, then you have a few alternatives. Find someone else that also enjoys kingdom wars, and fight them, or just stop attacking other kingdoms and try to do what everyone else does, being friendly and nice to each other.

Last edited:
Don't forget rule number 1: This is a game.

It's literraly a game in a game.
You can't force your opinion on people. If they want to be evil in kingdoms do it, but don't expect others to play evil with you. Don't expect anything from people. Just because I am a Kiwi doesn't make anyone else less worth just because they aren't fruits or anything like that.

Look for people that fit your playstile.

Olli_DXD

Räksmörgås
You can't make up rules just like that so, I'm sorry, but that's how it works. And as @Zargn said
If you think that the only fun with kingdoms is war
you're not welcome here to play this kingdom game.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc

Look, we are not dismissing the war. You just haven't done anything
And it fine if you want war with someone, it just gets tiring after about a thousand bluffs

And you can't make us not communicate. As many others have said, this is a place to have fun
In my opinion, the only rule that should be enforced kingdomwide is 'Have fun and keep it that way'

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Website
tinyurl.com
Don't forget rule number 1: This is a game.

It's literraly a game in a game.
You can't force your opinion on people. If they want to be evil in kingdoms do it, but don't expect others to play evil with you. Don't expect anything from people. Just because I am a Kiwi doesn't make anyone else less worth just because they aren't fruits or anything like that.

Look for people that fit your playstile.
Yes! Your right SRQ.

Fine then. I won't war with you guys as you're all no fun. Kingdoms no longer serves any purpose. If you want to post techs, there's a "Techs" subforum you know.

And if you Lemons don't take war seriously, then what's the point of making all your useless combat techs? It's not like you'll actually be in any fights.

And since we can't hurt you directly, we will instead take down all your allies and close friends, even if that means OUR allies. First, starting with Silver Fleet Systems for betraying us.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
And if you Lemons don't take war seriously, then what's the point of making all your useless combat techs? It's not like you'll actually be in any fights.
No, we just don't take you seriously because you make too many bluffs

I don't mean to escalate the problem, but I'm just telling the truth