The Lemon-Kingdom Dynasty of Zest [Current King ???]

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Feb 9, 2018
My box
forum.terratechgame.com
I would like to rejoin the kingdom. I will not be affiliated with the war effort. Weaponized techs will only be given to the USSR and TAC. Instead, all harvester techs with minimal-moderate self-defence will be given to the lemons. I am leaving the kebab kingdom because I do not want discord to continue.
These policies are subject to change

Reactions: Seth_Seth

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
I would like to rejoin the kingdom. I will not be affiliated with the war effort. Weaponized techs will only be given to the USSR and TAC. Instead, all harvester techs with minimal-moderate self-defence will be given to the lemons.
Sure. :)

Welcome back comrade! Want some Lemon Turkey? We still have some. Have a seat too!

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
I would like to rejoin the kingdom. I will not be affiliated with the war effort. Weaponized techs will only be given to the USSR and TAC. Instead, all harvester techs with minimal-moderate self-defence will be given to the lemons. I am leaving the kebab kingdom because I do not want discord to continue.
You are a disgrace to ALL Kebabian kind. You left our kingdom to join the enemy. From now on, you're now PERMANENTLY EXHILED from the Kebab Kingdom and our forces will attack ALL LEMONS on sight.

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
You are a disgrace to ALL Kebabian kind. You left our kingdom to join the enemy. From now on, you're now PERMANENTLY EXHILED from the Kebab Kingdom and our forces will attack ALL LEMONS on sight.
Damn... This ain't good. I'm allies with the lemons, so will you shoot at me TOO? If so, you will be met with FIRE AND FURY (unless TAC attach me for attacking you)!!!!!

Soviet_Samuelson

Feb 9, 2018
My box
forum.terratechgame.com
What the frick did you just fricking say about me, you little blip? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire USSR armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the frick out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fricking words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, fricker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USSR and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fricking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Soviet Union Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable bum off the face of the continent, you little crap. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fricking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you gosh darn dumby. I will poop fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fricking dead, kiddo.

Seth_Seth

doin stufs
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com
What the frick did you just fricking say about me, you little blip? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire USSR armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the frick out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fricking words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, fricker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USSR and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fricking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Soviet Union Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable bum off the face of the continent, you little crap. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fricking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you gosh darn dumby. I will poop fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fricking dead, kiddo.
@Boomik I think you angered him.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Damn... This ain't good. I'm allies with the lemons, so will you shoot at me TOO? If so, you will be met with FIRE AND FURY (unless TAC attach me for attacking you)!!!!!
You're currently neutral, so don't mess up. If you want to change that, then I'll be happy to oblige.
Lots of frick
Because you are a part of TAC and Soviets, our relations are currently NEUTRAL. Because you said this, our relations are NEGATIVE. And since you're NEGATIVE status, our entire army will hunt you down.

And also, we are allies with the Soviets so don't expect anything to happen. What more likely is that you will be kicked from the kingdom for attacking an ally of the Soviets.

Last edited:

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Be careful.

You don't want to upset the Almighty Saiwuntest or he could bring unyielding waves of death and destruction to Kingdoms.
(pls control language)

I have been learning things from the TAC lately. Mostly via observation, but they're happy to answer questions so far. My focus is going to shift from anchored turrets to AIRBORN TURRETS.
All TAC-related Tech can be disabled (TAC knows weaknesses of such designs - maker's schematics) if used against TAC, so don't attack TAC with such tech.

TAC isn't actually participating in the war other than that one Tech blueprint that was sent to the Kebabs.

Reactions: JimmyBlether

Legionite

May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
(unless TAC attach me for attacking you)!!!!!
TAC is in Wall-n-Stall mode.

This means all spacecraft are stationed and charged, ready to shoot main cannons at any hostile that dares to come too close to TAC territory.
They can't move anyways when charged.

No offensive measures will be taken other than the occasional spycheck in TAC areas.

Reactions: JimmyBlether

Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
Nov 6, 2015
Winterpeg
@Legionite I would never dare attack you or anyone else personally unless my actual house is threatened. If other lemons use things I make against you, that is on them. I merely work with the Lemons because they promised me funding and safety. In return I create whatever I please.

Everything I do, I do to protect myself and learn to create better techs. I have no part in this war.

Also, let it be known that I hope to someday be your equal.

And eventually your better.

I will be THE master Engineer.

MUAHAHAHA

Reactions: Legionite

Soviet_Samuelson

Feb 9, 2018
My box
forum.terratechgame.com
You're currently neutral, so don't mess up. If you want to change that, then I'll be happy to oblige.

Because you are a part of TAC and Soviets, our relations are currently NEUTRAL. Because you said this, our relations are NEGATIVE. And since you're NEGATIVE status, our entire army will hunt you down.

And also, we are allies with the Soviets so don't expect anything to happen. What more likely is that you will be kicked from the kingdom for attacking an ally of the Soviets.
As I said, I will not be associated with the war effort. My plans are to make battle techs exclusively for TAC and the Soviets. Only harvesters will be shared between all my kingdoms. Nowhere did I say anything hostile, except for the lots of Frick post. The post you just replied to was an PG edited version of the Navy Sealy copy pasta, and is simply a meme.

Reactions: Legionite

Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
Nov 6, 2015
Winterpeg
As I said, I will not be associated with the war effort. My plans are to make battle techs exclusively for TAC and the Soviets. Only harvesters will be shared between all my kingdoms. Nowhere did I say anything hostile, except for the lots of Frick post. The post you just replied to was an PG edited version of the Navy Sealy copy pasta, and is simply a meme.
A meme I haven't seen in far too long <3

Reactions: Soviet_Samuelson

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
Alright, I had enough. I'm calling a mod. All these squabbles, backstabbing and petty fighting, with nothing to show for it. I'm getting tired of this.

@Senorragequit, @Zargn, anyone who'd respond. I believe this has gone too far gone and spread too much. Please look at the threads here and here, and on this thread.

If a certain someone doesn't want to play nice, then maybe the mods and the devs should consider taking down Kingdoms entirely.

Last edited:

Legionite

May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Alright, I had enough. I'm calling a mod. All these squabbles, backstabbing and petty fighting, with nothing to show for it. I'm getting tired of this.
(I think you may be overreacting)
FYI: the TAC "hostiles" are kingdoms who attack TAC first

This means that Lemons and Kebabs aren't considered hostiles, but the new Space Pirates are instead