The Lemon-Kingdom Dynasty of Zest [Current King ???]

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
We're preparing the banquet hall and the parade route.

20180419220643_1.jpg

Fellow Citrizens! I need your help! We need to set up the salt flats for the arrival of our guests! (I have work lol)

I've attached the campaign save here.

Attachments

Zargn

Administrator
A harvester and small truck. The Harvester breaks the resources and the transporter collects them.
Harvester.png
Small Transporter.png

And here is a prototype flyer, with no real weapons. The thing that makes it different is that if you are a good pilot, then you will never need to land and charge, since it is equipped with laser cutters, refineries and mobile generators.
FlyingHarvester.png
You can add weapons to this tech if you want. There is space below the wings, and it should be easy to add more wings for increased lift if needed.

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Ah, we understand. What's the lifting capacity of your mechs? We're preparing goodie bags for everyone's trip home.

Nice, we'll prepare the spaceports for your arrival!

@Seth_Seth, @Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels, excellent, I'll put these in the parade area.:)
My mech's going to be about 4096 kg cargo. (btw im leaving kebabs since the heat is to much)

Soviet_Samuelson

Website
forum.terratechgame.com

Soviet_Samuelson

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
A harvester and small truck. The Harvester breaks the resources and the transporter collects them.
View attachment 21752
View attachment 21753

And here is a prototype flyer, with no real weapons. The thing that makes it different is that if you are a good pilot, then you will never need to land and charge, since it is equipped with laser cutters, refineries and mobile generators.
View attachment 21756
You can add weapons to this tech if you want. There is space below the wings, and it should be easy to add more wings for increased lift if needed.
im going to have fun with that boss cab!

Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
View attachment 21752
View attachment 21753

View attachment 21756
Boss cab <3

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Happy Zestiful everyone! The banquet is ready for the 1st day of breakfast. Please, do make yourselves at home! We have drones that will give you food, @Benbacon's ovens are doing the cooking work, while @Zargn and @Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels' Techs gather foodstuffs to cook.

At the back is a Landship on guard duty - the captain driving it just had breakfast so he'll be alright. :)
20180421000230_1.jpg

Here's the menu for today:
  • Lemon Turkey (Thanksgiving-styled Turkey with lemon squeezed to taste)
  • Spiced bread (Whole grain bread with blueberries, strawberries, nutmeg and oats)
  • Cookies (courtesy of Benbacon)
  • Lemons (Class A1 Lemons, fortified with Vitamins and Minerals)
  • Baked potatoes
  • Frankfurters and Bacon (Courtesy of the Bacon & Egg clansmen)
  • Lemonade and Lemon water (Can never be too healthy)
We will have a parade after lunchtime and an airshow before sunset, so for those invited, put your techs here so we can add it in the parade!

Attachments

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
Happy Zestiful everyone! The banquet is ready for the 1st day of breakfast. Please, do make yourselves at home! We have drones that will give you food, @Benbacon's ovens are doing the cooking work, while @Zargn and @Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels' Techs gather foodstuffs to cook.

At the back is a Landship on guard duty - the captain driving it just had breakfast so he'll be alright. :)
View attachment 21774

Here's the menu for today:
  • Lemon Turkey (Thanksgiving-styled Turkey with lemon squeezed to taste)
  • Spiced bread (Whole grain bread with blueberries, strawberries, nutmeg and oats)
  • Cookies (courtesy of Benbacon)
  • Lemons (Class A1 Lemons, fortified with Vitamins and Minerals)
  • Baked potatoes
  • Frankfurters and Bacon (Courtesy of the Bacon & Egg clansmen)
  • Lemonade and Lemon water (Can never be too healthy)
We will have a parade after lunchtime and an airshow before sunset, so for those invited, put your techs here so we can add it in the parade!
WOOP! I see my chairs!