BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
Two more techs
Missile Crusier GMX.png
A fast tech with good traversable firepower. Decent battery load as well
Medic.png
Designed to gather resources, sustain itself, charge other techs, make money, and defend itself against small threats too.

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Feb 9, 2018
My box
forum.terratechgame.com
Reactions: Potato

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
I present the Pomegranate Combat Harvester! This Tech is designed for battlefield conditions, hence the heavy armor and weaponry, It's also quite fast as well, maxing in at nearly 50mph. It has 1 GeoCorp HC Collector at the back.

Tech Save below
LK_U15_Pomegranate.png

And here's a screenshot of the Grand Lemonship, as we move to the front and add the front array of guns. Yes, there will be more guns at the front.
20180417002008_1.jpg

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
I present the Pomegranate Combat Harvester! This Tech is designed for battlefield conditions, hence the heavy armor and weaponry, It's also quite fast as well, maxing in at nearly 50mph. It has 1 GeoCorp HC Collector at the back.

Tech Save below
View attachment 21707

And here's a screenshot of the Grand Lemonship, as we move to the front and add the front array of guns. Yes, there will be more guns at the front.
View attachment 21708
AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Reactions: Potato and BenBacon

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
Fellow citrizens! The yearly Zestiful is upon us! On April 20th to 27th, we will have a large banquet for all! Invite everyone! Theater, parades, Tech arena matches galore! Those outside the Zesty Realm are welcome in this event.

For those who are interested, we need decorations, preferably very lemony ones. :) I'll be making some for the event. Even non-Tech decorations are accepted (artworks).

JimmyBlether

Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
Fellow citrizens! The yearly Zestiful is upon us! On April 20th to 27th, we will have a large banquet for all! Invite everyone! Theater, parades, Tech arena matches galore! Those outside the Zesty Realm are welcome in this event.

For those who are interested, we need decorations, preferably very lemony ones. :) I'll be making some for the event. Even non-Tech decorations are accepted (artworks).
YAY!

LEMONADE AND LEMON TEA FOR EVERYONE!

Reactions: BenBacon and Potato

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
YAY!

LEMONADE AND LEMON TEA FOR EVERYONE!
The SFS are invited in this event, tell your members! Would you, the commander of the Silver Fleet, cordially accept this invitation? We can do an arena match like we used to!

Here's some decorations:

LK_DCR01_LemonLemon.png LK_DCR02_LemonPost.png LK_DCR03_LargeLemon.png

@Benbacon, are you still the leader of the TAC? If yes, please tell your citizens that they too are invited to party. :)

@Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels, I request your expertise - we need a gun that shoots confetti lol

Reactions: JimmyBlether

JimmyBlether

Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
The SFS are invited in this event, tell your members! Would you, the commander of the Silver Fleet, cordially accept this invitation? We can do an arena match like we used to!

Here's some decorations:

View attachment 21742 View attachment 21743 View attachment 21744

@Benbacon, are you still the leader of the TAC? If yes, please tell your citizens that they too are invited to party. :)

@Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels, I request your expertise - we need a gun that shoots confetti lol
Yes. I accept.

I fear Boomik won't like this.

If I remember, I'll try and make a huge table.

Reactions: Potato

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
@Benbacon, are you still the leader of the TAC?
Unfortunately too many tensions came up and now I am back in command.
(Also might be in part due to the inactivity in the TAC thread)

Just to be safe, I will be participating remotely via control of a VR-operated robot mech thingy incase war breaks out.

All other TAC citizens are highly advised to use the VR mechs for safety during these troublesome times.

Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
Nov 6, 2015
Winterpeg
In preparation for the festival, I have created a new harvester. It can store four large silos each of refined and unrefined resources, and automatically refines stuff until the refined storage is full. It also has four HC tractor pads that will store a backlog when the storage is all filled. When anchored, it can compress and store resources in the SCU.If it's too slow, you can give it a boost with a pair of Eagles!

Alternatively, it can harvest lemons in their thousands. And also the trees the lemons grow on. And probably small starships.

Has a good bit of fuel storage and fantastic battery life. Plug in to any standard USB port to recharge!

The Great Lemonripper, everybody!

Grand Lemon Harveste.png

...still too small.....

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
Reactions: JimmyBlether