The Lemon-Kingdom Dynasty of Zest [Current King ???]

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Warhammer40k is amazing whooo!
Do you play the tabletop? Or the video games? I love the lore so much, so rich, so grand! And the art, mmm!

Oh and...PRAISE THE EMPEROR! MAY HIS HOLY LIGHT REACH THE ENDS OF THE GALAXY! WE ARE HIS NUMBERLESS FISTS! WE ARE HIS FIERY VENGEANCE! WE ARE THE IMPERIUM OF MAN!

If I had the money, I'd probably buy Imperial Guard or Imperial Fists.

Last edited:

Saints_Blizzard

Certified warhammer40k nerd
Do you play the tabletop? Or the video games?

Oh and...PRAISE THE EMPEROR! MAY HIS HOLY LIGHT REACH THE ENDS OF THE GALAXY! WE ARE HIS NUMBERLESS FISTS! WE ARE HIS FIERY VENGEANCE! WE ARE THE IMPERIUM OF MAN!
BURN THE HERETIC, KILL THE MUTANT., PURGE THE UNCLEAN!!!

I have played the tabletop on table top simulator in the past!
I was terrible at it, but I was building my own chapter with paint schemes and all, even down to marking the shoulder pads of each of the 10 squads(shoulder pad trim and the respective squad number one one shoulder, the marking for what kind of squad it is on the other shoulder (arrow for tactical, upside down V for devastator and 4 pointing arrow for assault)) even on the rhino's(again, squad colour and number) , it was glorious

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
BURN THE HERETIC, KILL THE MUTANT., PURGE THE UNCLEAN!!!

I have played the tabletop on table top simulator in the past!
I was terrible at it, but I was building my own chapter with paint schemes and all, even down to marking the shoulder pads of each of the 10 squads, even on the rhino's, it was glorious
WE ARE IN AGREEMENT, BATTLE-BROTHER! FROM WHAT CHAPTER DO YOU HAIL?

I wanted to play, but man are those pieces expensive, plus in my country, players are very rare. The rulebook alone could very well feed me for 2 months.

Saints_Blizzard

Certified warhammer40k nerd
WE ARE IN AGREEMENT, BATTLE-BROTHER! FROM WHAT CHAPTER DO YOU HAIL?

I wanted to play, but man are those pieces expensive, plus in my country, players are very rare. The rulebook alone could very well feed me for 2 months.
DEATH GRIND! OFFSPRING OF THE IRON HANDS!

MrTwister

@MrTwister that's one of the reasons why I don't want to fight anyone. There are no rules that you'd expect in tabletops, say Battletech or Warhammer 40k. You can say whatever you want and people will just have to agree with it.

I can say "we have 500 Tech Armies" (The one previously posted here) like that and some person would say "We have a super-gun that kills cities!" then I'll say "We have an impenetrable shield!"

It's a make-believe game for kids. I just play along.

That's why I've been wanting to co-create a ruleset with @Legionite, but I think he's busy. :)
Well hell yeah, even tabletop-like purely textbook ruleset would already be something to play with. If you want to get this started let me know, otherwise the kingdoms thing isn't really working, at least not for interaction between them.

I am no programmer and neither a web designer either, but I could help develop the concepts.

MrTwister

Do you play the tabletop? Or the video games? I love the lore so much, so rich, so grand! And the art, mmm!

If I had the money, I'd probably buy Imperial Guard or Imperial Fists.
I play DoW2 - finished all campaigns, could do another run, may favorite coop game of all time :)

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I've been waiting to finally get a ruleset done with the guy who wants to RP so bad. But if he's too busy, you have the chops to make it work.

Alright, @MrTwister , it's a deal. I'll add you in the PM. :)

Zargn

Administrator
Here is a few new techs for the kingdom.

The F86.
F86 Bull.png

The drone deployer.
Drone Deployer.png
Press X to activate. Can be used to swarm and distract enemies, so our big techs doesnt get targeted.

And finaly, I upgraded the Deathcube.
F87 DeathCube
F87 DeathCube.png '
(It has shields and repair bubbles, I just forgot to power it up when taking the picture.)

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
That's why I've been wanting to co-create a ruleset with @Legionite, but I think he's busy. :)
I've been trying to achieve the same with simulation wars but unfortunately too much is going on in the foums right now, so once all this is over it will continue

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I've been trying to achieve the same with simulation wars but unfortunately too much is going on in the foums right now, so once all this is over it will continue
Would you like to join in this project? MrTwister has a lot of excellent ideas. :)

You seem sensible enough to talk to and have started on your own simulation thread, so I think you'll be able to contribute.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Would you like to join in this project? MrTwister has a lot of excellent ideas. :)

You seem sensible enough to talk to and have started on your own simulation thread, so I think you'll be able to contribute.
Sure!

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
@Zargn I added you in the conversation so we can have a moderator looking at the idea so far. :) Please take a look every now and then for progress, and see if it's plausible.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Welp, let's move on and just continue having fun. :) Ignore that guy who keeps trying to rile people up for a "war". As far as I'm concerned, I'd rather finish the ruleset.

@Legionite What are your rules for the tree-clearing vehicle, TAC Central Node? (Can I call you that? it sounds cool).

@Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels, yep! It'll take a while to flesh out but, I believe it'll be worth it so the Kingdoms subforum could get orderly for once.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Another tech:
Bunker Buster.png
Meant to break though tough defenses with four straight jackhammers

And because I was kicked out of the Kebab Kingdom:
B3.png
The B3. Has a lot of weapons and shielding with okay mobility as well