The Lemon-Kingdom Dynasty of Zest [Current King ???]

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
@Saints_Blizzard, I know comrade. Be safe. If there are people who need to evacuate, let us know, we'll bring a rescue fleet.

We have deployed 500 Army Groups worth of Techs for the defense, each numbering from 1-10 million, with the 1st to 100th Vanguard Army Group harboring the higher estimates of this. Our Seeder ships are loaded for bear. The first defensive line is ready.

The 501st Army Group (Pictured below) have recently arrived to defend our non-core worlds. They are a full complement - a well-rounded army for all-around engagement in ground, air and space, currently numbering around 7.56 million Techs. They are also self-sufficient, as our Landships double as mobile factories, and some of our tanks are harvesters.
View attachment 21496

@Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels Fair enough, there's never enough guns.
Oh my god.

Also, why 501st. That makes me think of star wars.

Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
The Thanatos Relativistic Kinetic Energy Weapon (RKEW) is complete. Requires Whitepaw's joint block mod. Press X to deploy. The middle portion is used to steer left and right; the gun is used to fire. The top picture is the full weapon blueprint, the bottom image is just the gun, but it shows the deployed weapon. This monstrosity used obscene amounts of power to accelerate railgun projectiles to essentially lightspeed. Feed it more power, and the projectiles simply tunnel through spacetime and emerge at a distance dependent on the input energy. This weapon can reach the target in zero time. Just... avoid shooting anything that is near a planet. the resultant gravity waves have... unfortunate effects.

I am not proud. ThanatosBASE.png ThanatosBASE 2 2.png

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
These numbers seem just stupid.
Because there was a time when we didn't need numbers...when we were the only ones that exist here (literally, we're the only Kingdom in the forums once), we just post Techs and stuff here, then goof around. I'm more worried about all the Kingdoms going down because the devs don't like the flames wars that can happen.

I'd rather have a place to stay during or after work than a place to fight. The Lemon Kingdom the only reason why I play TT nowadays, so it's a bummer if the devs do that.

Going head-first into the war was suicide.

But that's not what I've been planning ;)
Lemons, I have a deal with you. If you get rid of the infinite resources, and have a reasonable amount, I will rethink this war. If not...then your entire empire will get buried in the ground (literally).
As a Golden Knight, I vote to dismiss your deal. We don't kneel before dictators, and neither should everyone else, ally or not.

You can get another strike yourself Boomik, I'm not playing your little game of word fights in a small forum for a "who has the biggest stick" contest. I'm not paid in real money to fight you with words.

Last edited:
Very well. Say goodbye to your capital.

Also, a war does NOT mean a forum flame war. Just because it happened twice in RP (one time it wasn't even about a war) doesn't mean it'll happen again.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Very well. Say goodbye to your capitol.

Also, a war does NOT mean a forum flame war. Just because it happened twice in RP (one time it wasn't even about a war) doesn't mean it'll happen again.
Then say goodbye to your army. Activate the Aegis. They can fire all they want, they're just wasting their time.

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
DESTROY as many TREES as possible to get REVENGE for their constant destruction of Techs!

Speaking of which, how many tech deaths has happened beaches of those trees?

TAC has already had 10 minor incidents with trees slamming Techs under construction.

DESTROY as many TREES as possible to get REVENGE for their constant destruction of Techs!

Speaking of which, how many tech deaths has happened beaches of those trees?

TAC has already had 10 minor incidents with trees slamming Techs under construction.
And this is why I use R&D. I'll work on a massive cutter tomorrow.

MrTwister

I think for wars to even work we need some fixed rigid strategic overlay, perhaps something html-based. Like a web-based strategy game run on a server.

And when multiplayer is developed enough we could play out battles in the game under preset rules which could be governed by the same strateguc overlay.

Then kingdoms would be uber cool and very popular and perhaps bring more people into terratech overall.

Im just remembering a game i used to play for a long time and eventually it had that web layer developed for it (by multiple parties even).

I saw this in Mechwarrior 4 Mercenaries back in the day. The online leagues were called Net BattleTech and a few others existed too.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
@MrTwister that's one of the reasons why I don't want to fight anyone. There are no rules that you'd expect in tabletops, say Battletech or Warhammer 40k. You can say whatever you want and people will just have to agree with it.

I can say "we have 500 Tech Armies" (The one previously posted here) like that and some person would say "We have a super-gun that kills cities!" then I'll say "We have an impenetrable shield!"

It's a make-believe game for kids. I just play along.

That's why I've been wanting to co-create a ruleset with @Legionite, but I think he's busy. :)

Saints_Blizzard

Certified warhammer40k nerd
@MrTwister that's one of the reasons why I don't want to fight anyone. There are no rules that you'd expect in tabletops, say Battletech or Warhammer 40k. You can say whatever you want and people will just have to agree with it.

I can say "we have 500 Tech Armies" (The one previously posted here) like that and some person would say "We have a super-gun that kills cities!" then I'll say "We have an impenetrable shield!"

It's a make-believe game for kids. I just play along.

That's why I've been wanting to co-create a ruleset with @Legionite, but I think he's busy. :)
Warhammer40k is amazing whooo!