The Lemon-Kingdom Dynasty of Zest [Current King ???]

Dynamix

Do you want to have a GOOD time?
Here is another one:
Mortifiyer.png
Simple,but versatile.The Mortifiyer brings extra firepower in a small package.
Best used if placed behind walls of your base or behind your main tech as your second line of defense.
However,this is NOT used for front lines,as the mortars will miss the target.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I made this at work lol. This is a campaign build, so expect it to run well on mountains.

We've always lacked the speed to react to situations that require it: Armored reconnaissance, deep and rescue operations. So, I offer thee this: The Mastodon Landship.

Bristling with guns, with a top speed of 53mph (80mph boosted), this rampaging mountain is twice as fast as most of our existing Landships, without the high profile. It has a built-in fabrication module and is well armed and armored.

It's downside is that its fabrication module lacks a scrapper set and a furnace module for extended travels. Its armor is also only half of our regular Landships to keep it fast enough.

LSM03_Mastodon_A1.png
20180315213746_1.jpg
20180315213758_1.jpg

@Dynamix, good job, very nice designs. :) I'll add them to the Tech Storage.

Last edited:

Saints_Blizzard

Certified warhammer40k nerd
I made this at work lol. This is a campaign build, so expect it to run well on mountains.

We've always lacked the speed to react to situations that require it: Armored reconnaissance, deep and rescue operations. So, I offer thee this: The Mastodon Landship.

Bristling with guns, with a top speed of 53mph (80mph boosted), this rampaging mountain is twice as fast as most of our existing Landships, without the high profile. It has a built-in fabrication module and is well armed and armored.

View attachment 21211
View attachment 21213
View attachment 21214

@Dynamix, good job, very nice designs. :) I'll add them to the Tech Storage.
Maaan I wish I could play at work

crafty steve

How do multi tech turrets work? Can someone give me a example? I asked here because you guys seem to have a lot of them. @Zargn

Last edited:

Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
I would like to provide the kingdom with something that fits our stance: the Odin turret. This leviathan doesn't have much firepower, but is a fortress in and of itself. Takes a little time to set up, but it holds itself steady at almost any angle, and can take quite the beating. It is a defensive weapon, made more to deter attackers than actually fight them. It is a very intimidating machine! Odin Turret.png
Directions: Spawn, press X, add Medium Bearings to the sides of the gun.
Optional: Remove the bars underneath the axels for a much greater vertical range, however for most render distances this is pointless.
Select the U-shaped central segment for (slow, but full rotation) Horizontal aim with A and D; select the cannon for (slow) vertical aiming with W and S.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I would like to provide the kingdom with something that fits our stance: the Odin turret. This leviathan doesn't have much firepower, but is a fortress in and of itself. Takes a little time to set up, but it holds itself steady at almost any angle, and can take quite the beating. It is a defensive weapon, made more to deter attackers than actually fight them. It is a very intimidating machine! View attachment 21233
Directions: Spawn, press X, add Medium Bearings to the sides of the gun.
Optional: Remove the bars underneath the axels for a much greater vertical range, however for most render distances this is pointless.
Select the U-shaped central segment for (slow, but full rotation) Horizontal aim with A and D; select the cannon for (slow) vertical aiming with W and S.
A beautiful weapon, that gun would look great outside the city borders. :)

I've got an artillery turret that's very cheap to produce, but is built to fire beyond visual range.
This is the Hydra. The gun is more expensive than its body lol.
LK_D04_Hydra.png

May I borrow this and make a lot of changes for use by the SFS?
Please ask Icarus for his design. :) If it were up to me, I'd approve - the SFS are decent folk.

Last edited:

Dynamix

Do you want to have a GOOD time?
Here is an easy to deploy mobile artillery:
Recoiler.png
The Recoiler,as the name goes,is an artillery with very high recoil,so be careful when using this on top of monuments or cliffs.
If you want to stop it from going backwards,set up an anchor wall,just like in the snapshot.The wall will absorb the recoil.(Be sure to back up the tech until it touches the anchor.)
Only for flat ground.

Edit:Am I posting too much?

Last edited:

Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
May I borrow this and make a lot of changes for use by the SFS?
Absolutely! I'd prefer if you say something like "a variant of the Odin turret" , but I demand nothing. I build to be creative, and just happen to have shared this design with the world! Also, if credit goes to anyone, it should be Zargn, for telling me about using silos and fuel tanks!