The Lemon-Kingdom Dynasty of Zest [Current King ???]

matik2002

ALL HAIL THE LEMON KINGDOM!

Yes, @Zargn can join the lemon knights.
As for the king vote, it will probably be a simple vote process or something.
And I might be inactive for some time, but I will probably be here as always if everything goes well.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
After 2 planet-days of wandering, I've found a good spot to set up shop for our Celestite mining expedition:

20170819204748_1.jpg

And the Salt flat is quite big as well - I saw small spots of Celestite formations and found two next to each other. Soon, we will be swimming with the stuff!

ALL HAIL THE LEMON KINGDOM!

GamerParrish

I believe it is time for us to vote. And I believe the simplist is someone puts their name down, such as me leaving a comment saying

I would enjoy to join the lemon kingdom trial.

And then whoevers message receives the most likes. Will become our next king.

DaEliteTerraTech

Hello again!

I am currently developing a new jet plane for ground attacking and intercepting. Presenting the Zs 229 E!
Zs 229 E.png
It has an armament of one STEN machine gun, one Hawkeye Shotgun, 2 Hawkeye Seeker pods and FOUR cruise missiles. As a result, though, the craft is quite heavy and it's fuel doesn't last long. When taking off, it at first is unmaneuverable, so you need to turn off the engine for a split second and wiggle it left or right in order to gain full control. It also has installed a Hawkeye Havoc Shield and a Hawkeye Repair Bubble. Still in development, expect this to be rolled out soon!

GamerParrish

Something needs to be cleared up with ALL kingdoms. Every single kingdom, powerful like the Kiwi, or weak as the Kaleb.

The lemons want allies! Peace! Happiness! Not domination, war, destruction, and hate. While we will defend ourselves in fierce ways. We do not provoke any wars. We wish to have peace, and love across all the lands. In the Lemon Rituals book. It says "These rituals are for peace, and not war. The way of the lemons, is peace. So be abided to care for others with these rituals. And give others help, and compassion."

And those who wish to war with us, we will not go down. We may be peaceful. But the only reason why were the oldest kingdom, and still standing. Is because we are fierce, strong, and leaves any sour taste in anyone's mouth who dares try to bite our heavenly fruit.

And for those who want peace, be free to say so. We will agree, no matter how small you are. And we will help (most of the time) for other kingdoms to win a war on others. The only time this is normally not accepted is when a kingdom provokes others for fun. And if someone who isn't an official, such as Chrii, Baconus, and more. And says there is war. This is normally someone trying to make this interesting. So don't listen to them.

But just so EVERYONE knows. Just because we are peaceful, does not mean we will not go down defending our kingdom with our last breath...

GamerParrish

I do not understand why people act in behalf of the kingdom without the unanimous vote of every Lemonian - that doesn't make sense.

@GamerParrish, @Zargn, milords, I would like ask your permission to venture out into uncharted territory; we need to stockpile Celestites for our Cruise Missiles.
I am honored that you would ask a citizen who has never been a king. For such a question. As if it was my opinion, I would say yes. But I am not in charge of everything here. So I can't be sure the others would be ok with it.

Something needs to be cleared up with ALL kingdoms. Every single kingdom, powerful like the Kiwi, or weak as the Kaleb.

The lemons want allies! Peace! Happiness! Not domination, war, destruction, and hate. While we will defend ourselves in fierce ways. We do not provoke any wars. We wish to have peace, and love across all the lands. In the Lemon Rituals book. It says "These rituals are for peace, and not war. The way of the lemons, is peace. So be abided to care for others with these rituals. And give others help, and compassion."

And those who wish to war with us, we will not go down. We may be peaceful. But the only reason why were the oldest kingdom, and still standing. Is because we are fierce, strong, and leaves any sour taste in anyone's mouth who dares try to bite our heavenly fruit.

And for those who want peace, be free to say so. We will agree, no matter how small you are. And we will help (most of the time) for other kingdoms to win a war on others. The only time this is normally not accepted is when a kingdom provokes others for fun. And if someone who isn't an official, such as Chrii, Baconus, and more. And says there is war. This is normally someone trying to make this interesting. So don't listen to them.

But just so EVERYONE knows. Just because we are peaceful, does not mean we will not go down defending our kingdom with our last breath...
"Kebab"? Well, we are much more powerful than you think. We could obliterate you with the help of our allies if we wanted, but I'm not going to since I made a deal with @Zargn .

GamerParrish

"Kebab"? Well, we are much more powerful than you think. We could obliterate you with the help of our allies if we wanted, but I'm not going to since I made a deal with @Zargn .
Are you saying we are weak? And if so, you are not in our secret meeting. With our next titan tech. That not any blender could penetrate. And if you think that you could obliterate us. Think again, the lemons are ready for war if it comes their way. And whoever your allies are, believe us when we say. We have allies too, and they would die with us. And our legendary tech is almost ready. So you should be careful with what you say...

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
I am going to mildly assume that it may be on the same caliber as the Chaos Continuum's legendary Tech "the death star".
(P.S. Off topic: That nickname sounds like the weapon has the destructive capacity to destroy an entire planet, which destroying the "Off-World" sounds like M.A.D. (Mutually Assured Destruction))

I accept the alliance, though @Chrii_the_Vieh will make it official. And if you ally with us. You do know you will be teaming with one of the kingdoms with one of the most war threats of any kingdom so far.
So are you saying you're going to take the Chaos Continuum and make them war with you to fight us? We can make Titan Techs too, you know that?

Lord_Chaos

I accept the alliance, though @Chrii_the_Vieh will make it official. And if you ally with us. You do know you will be teaming with one of the kingdoms with one of the most war threats of any kingdom so far.
And which kingdom is that? I only knowof the kiwis, the blender, and yourselves (no offense) that would even have the capability to be that.

GamerParrish

So are you saying you're going to take the Chaos Continuum and make them war with you to fight us? We can make Titan Techs too, you know that?
Though do you have a funding of over 20 million BB? And if so, can you reproduce these techs, with top secret blueprints. Months of planning, lots of followers, AI techs help. And a research lab in development? And that we know all of you?