The Lemon-Kingdom Dynasty of Zest [Current King ???]

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Yep! It works now. Thank you. :)

From what I can see thus far, Bacon Inc. specializes in first-strike capabilities, aircraft and assault vehicles. Our Iron Peel special forces would love to use these.

As per agreement, let us begin with our deliberation, starting with the Broadsider MK2

I love what you've done with this. As an enthusiast of the massive, I approve.

But I'm concerned of its all-terrain capabilities. It can climb mountains, true, but gets stuck on the occasional bump or rock underneath - it might need more wheels down there.

Also, with its size, it is an easy target for aircraft. I recommend adding a "missile curtain" of sorts.

After which, I'll show these to the military officers. I'll ready the placement order if need be.
I would like you to know that my techs are meant to work as a team, not alone. The weaknesses of one will be covered by the strengths of another
Yes, the struts holding the side cannons are quite weak, but with bubbles and a self-recharging station at the front, it should be fine for a while

Also, one thing about my techs: If it won't work in a situation, then using it will be wasting it
@Benbacon I'm sorry, but I'll have to take your techs out of the Kebab Right Arm. We can NOT have the same techs as the Lemons. You can withdraw your Lemon techs, or not have them in the main army if that's fine with you.
As long as I get to keep my personal army

Zargn

Administrator
It has been a long time since I uploaded a tech to the forums. Far to long.
Therefor I come back with something special.

My most advanced plane yet.
The Q24
Q24 .png

My most advanced plane ever, not only is it a multi-tech, but it also only need one snapshot to work. (Thanks devs for the exploding bolts)

When activated the plane splits into four different techs, with different uses.

1 and 2 is the front and back landing-gear. But why did I make multi-tech wheels? You will understand soon.

3, The Speed-Activated-Hoverbug-Unit. This small device will turn off the hover-bug if you start driving forward at high speed. So when you are on the ground, you have regular ground control over your plane, but as soon as you start going forward, the S.A.H.U activates and switches to air-mode, while you still are on the ground. This is why I had to make the wheels into multi-techs. If the plane used regular wheels, then it wouldnt switch to air-mode untill it left the ground. But with multi-tech wheels, then it switches while still on the ground. This means that you will not take off untill you hold the S key.

4. The main plane. Engines, wings, and alot of blocks.

Lets go over the instructions then. Should be simple.
1. Load the tech in your world. When you are controlling it, press the X key. This will split the plane into the four parts.
2. Navigate to a good open and flat area.
3. Hold W and Shift to increase your speed.
4. When you see the venture middle-wing on top of the plane tilt upwards, you release W and instead hold/tap S to lift off the ground.
5. Enjoy your new plane.

And finaly, some warnings, and additional notes:
1. If the S.A.H.U doesnt work, then try going into build-beam, and leaving it again. Still doesnt work? Try sending all blocks from the four techs to your SCU. And load the tech into your world once again.
2. This is a multi-tech. Some strange issues can happen with the tech. Causes: unknown. Example: The plane suddenly stops while driving, like if you hit a wall. (Quite uncommon, but can happen) Please tell me about any issues you find in the comments.
3. Please dont smash into the ground with this plane. If you do then the parts might move out of position, and you have to send everything to your SCU and load the plane back into the world.

This is not made to be a fighter. In fact, it is not really meant to fight anything, at all. It is more of a concept plane, showing some of the great things working with multi-techs can do.
I hope to see others make planes using the S.A.H.U, since it enables alot of good things. And I am sure that someone here will come up with a use for it, that I never even though about. :)

Last edited:

Zargn

Administrator
I have a few more techs too, and these are not like the Q24, these are gunships. They are big, they have ALOT of guns and batteries, and they are not very fast.
The first two of these might have been uploaded to the kingdom before, but I am not sure.

First, we have the G1 Eagle. G1 Eagle.png
My first gunship, quite old, but still works.

The second one is the G2 Demolisher.
G2 Demolisher.png
Made to fly above its target, get in range, and smash it to bits from above.

And the first gunship I made this year, the G3 Hawk.
G3 Hawk.png
Similar to the G1, just lots of guns and batteries.

Zargn

Administrator
And finaly, the G4, and G5.
While building these I got a request on the official TT discord to make a "scout" gunship. I ended up with the G4 Owl.
G4 Owl.png
Much smaller than the other gunships, but still packs a punch. It is cheaper and slightly faster than the others.

And as a final, we have the very tiny and weak G5.
It is very small. And it only have 34 Geocorp batteries. :rolleyes:
G5 Flying Fortress.png
This Flying Tank can destroy the R&D cube in about 10 seconds.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
that's considered weak?
._.
Welcome to the Lemon Kingdom, where everything is either large, laggy, or guns with wheels lol

Knight Zargn, all your techs are now catalogued in our storage. :) The G5 is the best - it's like a flying swarm of exploding bees!

The SAHU system has the potential to shorten take-off length in our next line of planes or add VTOL capabilities...I have some ideas...I'll get to building. ;)

I would like you to know that my techs are meant to work as a team, not alone. The weaknesses of one will be covered by the strengths of another
Yes, the struts holding the side cannons are quite weak, but with bubbles and a self-recharging station at the front, it should be fine for a while

Also, one thing about my techs: If it won't work in a situation, then using it will be wasting it
Fair enough, you may keep its current armaments, but it still has potential terrain issues.

Last edited:

BroBane

Ok some more techs
First:
FR004neoBMBplus
new engines, bomber, newest revision TT FR004neoBMBplus.png
FR004neoBMBAWS
AWS stands for advanced weapons system so this can be used as both a bomber and an attack plane
TT FR004neoBMBplus.png
And finally the normal FR004neo
Useful turboprop cargo plane
TT FR004neo.png
When flying, remember that these are CARGO AIRLINERS
do not fly them as you would with a smaller fighter or utility plane

Attachments

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Ok some more techs
First:
FR004neoBMBplus
new engines, bomber, newest revision View attachment 20953
FR004neoBMBAWS
AWS stands for advanced weapons system so this can be used as both a bomber and an attack plane
View attachment 20953
And finally the normal FR004neo
Useful turboprop cargo plane
View attachment 20954
When flying, remember that these are CARGO AIRLINERS
do not fly them as you would with a smaller fighter or utility plane
Beautiful, your techs are have now been added to our Tech storage. :) How much can they carry, if you don't mind me asking?

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I was bored, so I made a concept powered armor for the Zesty Realm: IMG_20180309_0002.jpg

I call it the "Hazardous Environment And Variable Yield" Suit or H.E.A.V.Y suit for short. It has a wide variety of applications, from rescue operations to space travel. This highly ornate version I can imagine as city guards. It's around 7 feet tall.

The left side is the person, the right side is the full set of armor. Might make it into 3D if I have the time.

• Artificial Muscle fibers enable its wearer to lift five times its weight.
  • Heavy Composite Armor made from Titanite Alloys and Fibron makes it a walking tank.
  • Modular Weapons & Equipment gives it a multi-role, enabling us to manufacture these en-masse.
  • Spiked Talons on its feet give it grip. Variants will include magnets for space-based travel.
  • Shoulder Hardpoints gives it some utility on its own. (Ex. Policemen can add tear gas canisters/flashbangs, the Army can add anti-tank point defense rounds, etc)

The references are Roman and Renaissance-era Italian armor. My general line of thinking was "What if the Romans became Renaissance knights and went to space and somehow like lemons a lot?" I would've gone for Prussian Fluted armor, but it has a lot of "shot traps" in the design.

Zargn

Administrator
After yesterdays update I started working on a easy to deploy artillery.
This is the current prototype.
Deployable Artillery.png ¨'
Press X to activate.
Choose the middle tech to rotate the gun, and the top tech to aim up/down.

In this update techs are more fragile than ever. And therefor you maybe dont want to attack 3 huge megaton tanks alone. That is what you can use this for. You just place it on a high place, from which you can see the enemies. Then press X, aim up the artillery and start attacking them outside of their activation-range.
When you are done you simply send all three parts of the tech to your SCU, and continue to collect whatever is left of the enemies.

Please note that this is a prototype, and does not have perfect aim-control. I might make a more finished version later.
Inportant info:
1. Do not leave this artillery alone. It has no protection if someone attacks it.
2. Dont enter the build beam when in control of the gun part of the tech.
3. Do not shoot down into the bottom tech. The recoil will break everything.

Zargn

Administrator
Hey, I called mine the Tortoise! And it was posted before you posted that.
Does it matter?
I didnt even know about your tech when I built/named mine. If you because of some strange reason really dont want me to use that name, then I guess I can change it. But I would like to know why.

And just so you know, I didnt post that tech right after it was finished. Sometimes I wait a day, or even a week before posting a tech. So it is possible that I gave it the name before you made your tech. :p

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
It's funny how I also have an amphibous tech called the TA 3 Turtle but it's kinda broken in the water

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Looks like I'll have to work overtime to get these Techs in storage...We're going to need more hangars.
'

Here's my first entry: The Crusher B. Based on our existing Mountain Crusher Tank, it trades speed for more firepower, armor and shields. Can boost up to 100mph, with 50mph regular speed.
LK_HVT07_Crusher_B.png

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I'm using my salary as a Golden Knight for this personal work. I had a question that shouldn't be answered: "What if Big Bertha can fly?"

The answer is yes. Meet the Flying Bertha.

Tech Save below

LK_FA07_FlyingBertha.png
20180311194747_1.jpg

A Close Air Support (CAS) plane by design, this flying gun is the solution for those pesky raiders in our non-core worlds. It's also a good interceptor against slow ground and air targets.

I put 2 guns in there because every gun needs a friend. :)

Last edited: