The Lemon-Kingdom Dynasty of Zest [Current King ???]

Dynamix

Do you want to have a GOOD time?
Welcome to the zesty side @ElrondAmarzon and @Dynamix!
May your days here be fruitful and may your creativity bloom to full blossoms.
Stick to our rules and stay friendly and helpful to cherish the zesty way!

I've added you to the citrizen list. Welcome!
I will surely enjoy my stay!

I agree with Dynamix! The lemon-y goodness of this kingdom is sure to be awesome as heck. But there's one problem, I can't build flying techs to save my life. So I must apologise, and request that my building "skills" be allowed to remain on the ground.

Since I have finally been officially introduced into this kingdom of zest, I would like to submit a tech of my own creation!

Ares Harvester Mk.5

upload_2018-1-17_20-3-34.png

Time Built: Main tech built over several games, optimized and "beautified".
Special Functions: This light rover tech was built over the course of several lunar cycles and is designed to catch enemies off guard, being able to go at high speeds for a sustained period, making it suitable for hit and run attacks, but do not be fooled by this tech's small appearance, as it is also well suited for direct combat with its hexa rail gun battery complimented by its high energy capacity and as evidenced by the spoils of war visible in the background. In addition to its myriad armaments and defenses, it is also adept at harvesting resources for extra income and to build quick replacement parts.

Cost: Medium-High
Speed: Low-Medium
Strength: Medium-High
Defense: High

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
@ElrondAmarzon Not a problem! You can start building ground Techs whenever you're ready. :)

If you're interested in learning how to build flyers, there's some tutorials in the forums, and we also have existing flyers in our Tech Storage if you want to copy our designs.

What's the Tech's name by the way? (I keep track of every Tech we build for future use)

@ElrondAmarzon Not a problem! You can start building ground Techs whenever you're ready. :)

If you're interested in learning how to build flyers, there's some tutorials in the forums, and we also have existing flyers in our Tech Storage if you want to copy our designs.

What's the Tech's name by the way?
-.- And of course I forgot to add it. /fp

(Also, my name is Elrond not Elmond :D)

Dynamix

I agree with Dynamix! The lemon-y goodness of this kingdom is sure to be awesome as heck. But there's one problem, I can't build flying techs to save my life. So I must apologise, and request that my building "skills" be allowed to remain on the ground.
Don't worry about that,I also started as a noob builder but I improved (a bit) overtime.Just show your wacky creative style,and this can lead to great creations!

Chrii_the_Vieh

@ElrondAmarzon : You might also check out techs in my Hangar (see signature) or contact me with any questions regarding flying techs.
I have hundreds of flying techs around to bring your skills to the max.
Your tech looks a lot like the techs I used in my playthroughs all the time, I like it!

BroBane

Are cargo ships still needed? I have plans for a slightly smaller, more accessible cargo ship that can carry about 80 GEO compressed blocks in a small package.
However, a prototype has to be built and tested so large scale manufacturing will probably start a couple weeks later.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Are cargo ships still needed? I have plans for a slightly smaller, more accessible cargo ship that can carry about 80 GEO compressed blocks in a small package.
However, a prototype has to be built and tested so large scale manufacturing will probably start a couple weeks later.
Yep! Any spaceship that can go to space are welcome :)

Dynamix

I shall post a submarine to help my fellow Lemonions and Citrizens to explore the deep waters.
I'm having trouble finding a name,can you guys help?
Hawkeye Sub.png
This started off as a Rocket prototype I wish to build,but ended up as a plane.Then a few changes made it into this sub.
Underwater,it controls like a plane but is now more stable.Now relies on booster power for speed.Turbines are for surfacing and cruising speed.
Has no land capabilities,transported on land to water via trailer or Skycrane.

This is the Military version:
Akula Flying Sub.png
This is the more armed,less bulkier version of the original one,and with a few upgrades,it can now fly!
I made this a seperate one because the first one is for cruising the ocean floor calmly,while this one is used to damage boats and such.

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I shall post a submarine to help my fellow Lemonions and Citrizens to explore the deep waters.
I'm having trouble finding a name,can you guys help?
View attachment 20277
This started off as a Rocket prototype I wish to build,but ended up as a plane.Then a few changes made it into this sub.
Underwater,it controls like a plane but very sensitive.Experienced players recommended.
Has no land capabilities,transported on land to water via trailer or Skycrane.
For deep water only due to very responsive controls which can lead to loss of control.
Sneaky, and quite armed for its size...definitely earns its place on our Tech storage. And congratulations, you're the first one to make a sub. :)

I tested it out of curiosity. This thing can can also fly from underwater...very agile.

I got some name suggestions:
  1. Lemon Shark (There's actually a shark named like this. )
  2. Akula (Shark in Russian)
  3. Piranha
  4. Koi (Kinda reminds me of one because of the shape)
  5. Schneider (A type of fish in Germany)
  6. Stingray
@Chrii_the_Vieh @Zargn got any names for this? This looks cool.

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
If @Dynamix's water Tech is the agile shark that hunts its prey from underwater, mine is a walking fish. I'm inspired to build a complement for your sub, so thanks :)

Need to help a friend but you're stuck in the water? Are you stuck on a small piece of land? Or are you just bored of being out to sea?

Then this is the Tech for you! The Mudskipper is an Amphibious Light Destroyer ship; it doesn't care about land or water, as long as it can fit. Mobility is modest on both water and land - it can also scale mountains.

GSO-only construction (except the Venture floaters) means it's dirt cheap for the firepower and mobility it provides.

Tech Snapshot below
MK1
LK_SS02_Mudskipper.png
MK2
The Mudskipper has been upgraded:

• Changed internal layout - now has better balance when moving.
  • Removed side bars and replaced with GSO wheels and armor.
  • Replaced some GSO tracks for GSO Bumper wheels. The Mudskipper is now fully all-terrain.
LK_SS02_Mudskipper_2.png

Last edited:

Zargn

Administrator
Sneaky, and quite armed for its size...definitely earns its place on our Tech storage. And congratulations, you're the first one to make a sub. :)

I tested it out of curiosity. This thing can can also fly from underwater...very agile.

I got some name suggestions:
  1. Lemon Shark (There's actually a shark named like this. )
  2. Akula (Shark in Russian)
  3. Piranha
  4. Koi (Kinda reminds me of one because of the shape)
  5. Schneider (A type of fish in Germany)
  6. Stingray
@Chrii_the_Vieh @Zargn got any names for this? This looks cool.
The Lemon Shark and the Akula sounds good. But I cant decide which one I like more.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I'ma just do:
All Hail The Lemon Kingdom!
And may the zesty thrive!

I'm cool with you personally. :) Let's wait for the Golden Knights for their final say.

@Zargn @Chrii_the_Vieh do we allow dual citizenships? Or should we make an exception for him - we could use an official Lemon-TAC ambassador.

@saiwun I'd like to request that @Dynamix and @ElrondAmarzon have a Lemon banner, pwease? :D

Zargn

Administrator
I'm cool with you personally. :) Let's wait for the Golden Knights for their final say.

@Zargn @Chrii_the_Vieh do we allow dual citizenships? Or should we make an exception for him - we could use an official Lemon-TAC ambassador.

@saiwun I'd like to request that @Dynamix and @ElrondAmarzon have a Lemon banner, pwease? :D
I see no reason to why we would not allow dual citizenships. Everyone is welcome here. :)