The Lemon-Kingdom Dynasty of Zest [Current King ???]

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
As the person in charge of the budget and treasury, I will say yes, we had a large drop in budget once. But based on the records here, it's not from over-selling, it's from over-extension of territory and probably from that Wall project we did once but never finished.

I found a record during that time period: we found five uninhabited planets near our system rich with Celestite and Carbite. So we took it, fortified them all and turned them into mining planets. Fortification of that scale requires a lot of effort...and money. Suffice to say, we had a drop before we managed to reap the planets' bounty.

And that bounty made the Second Dynasty.

Then again I could be wrong, I'm still pretty new here compared to the other members, so they might know what really happened. ;)

Chrii_the_Vieh

Oct 26, 2015
Germland Institute in Scotmany
Lemons are consumables.
As with other consumables, esspecially tasty ones, they never can be "overproduced", if they adhere to highest quality measures.
Therefore, the prices for 1A quality Lemons (that are unrivaled, as they can be only produced by Lemonheads) from our kingdoms are on a very stable and very high basis.

As @Potato stated we don't rely on Lemon-income only and therefore, there is nothing to worry about.
Thanks for the input never the less @Legionite , you don't have to worry about our financial wealth and we can support you or your kingdom if you run into trouble on this field.

Reactions: Potato

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
Milords, we have completed assembling our Light Seeder ship. Why did we bury our ships? Do they contain lemon seeds? Excavating, repair and refurbishing is a pain.

It is massive though. 100 meters of pure zesty engineering.
  • 750mm Mass Driver Cannon: An excellent gun that fires 1-ton Titanite slugs at any target. Any target short of a Capital ship is bound to be skewered. Unfortunately, this ship only carries 3 rounds. Due to its size and recoil, it can only be fire from long ranges and cannot be fired while moving. Long recharge too, due to the capacitors required to fire its ordnance.
  • Twin 150mm Gauss Cannons: A good, reliable gun that deals constant damage while the Mass Driver reloads and recharge. A bit boring, since the ammo are solid slugs. Good against any ships. Mediocre rotation speed.
  • A bunch of missiles and Megaton Cannons: For self defense against interceptors, we've fit the combat compartments with missiles and cannons on the broadside.
  • Aegis MK1 Shield Curtain: The crowning jewel of this ship is that massive shield generator at the front. When activated, it projects a large rectangular shield in front of it, rendering it invulnerable from any damage directed at the front. It will disable the ship after use however, with the exception of basic life support.
This ship's thinnest armor is triple-plated, Landship-grade Titanite alloy. That says a lot about this ship's armor class. We have yet to find the thickest part of this ship, but we think it's at the front.
20180107134642_1.jpg

We need a cargo ship, so I'll be off to search this planet for the ship parts. We kinda lack the proper FTL technology so we'll have to make do with what we currently have.

All hail the Lemon Kingdom lol

Last edited:

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
Milords, we have completed assembling our Light Seeder ship. Why did we bury our ships? Do they contain lemon seeds? Excavating, repair and refurbishing is a pain.

It is massive though. 100 meters of pure zesty engineering.
  • 750mm Mass Driver Cannon: An excellent gun that fires 1-ton Titanite slugs at any target. Any target short of a Capital ship is bound to be skewered. Unfortunately, this ship only carries 3 rounds. Due to its size and recoil, it can only be fire from long ranges and cannot be fired while moving. Long recharge too, due to the capacitors required to fire its ordnance.
  • Twin 150mm Gauss Cannons: A good, reliable gun that deals constant damage while the Mass Driver reloads and recharge. A bit boring, since the ammo are solid slugs. Good against any ships. Mediocre rotation speed.
  • A bunch of missiles and Megaton Cannons: For self defense against interceptors, we've fit the combat compartments with missiles and cannons on the broadside.
  • Aegis MK1 Shield Curtain: The crowning jewel of this ship is that massive shield generator at the front. When activated, it projects a large rectangular shield in front of it, rendering it invulnerable from any damage directed at the front. It will disable the ship after use however, with the exception of basic life support.
This ship's thinnest armor is triple-plated, Landship-grade Titanite alloy. That says a lot about this ship's armor class. We have yet to find the thickest part of this ship, but we think it's at the front.
View attachment 20047

We need a cargo ship, so I'll be off to search this planet for the ship parts. We kinda lack the proper FTL technology so we'll have to make do with what we currently have.

All hail the Lemon Kingdom lol
I just want to know, how laggy is that? ( I think it would instantly crash my computer )

ElrondAmarzon

Jan 3, 2018
I can build a cargo ship!

50~250 Geocorp compressed blocks, Medium to light armament, double plated, externaly shielded, a drone bay for good measure, (My building blocks are geocorp batteries), and a single mass driver cannon as main armament? (Its probably gonna take a WHILE though since I still have school lmao)

Dynamix

Do you want to have a GOOD time?
Nov 11, 2017
a place no-one knows

50~250 Geocorp compressed blocks, Medium to light armament, double plated, externaly shielded, a drone bay for good measure, (My building blocks are geocorp batteries), and a single mass driver cannon as main armament? (Its probably gonna take a WHILE though since I still have school lmao)
Don't use too much batteries though,especially if they get exposed.It could blow up your whole tech.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
So do I just yell,

ALL HAIL THE LEMON KINGDOM!!

Yes on both! Haha, if you're interested, I'll send you the modules I made. :)

@saiwun Elrond has joined the Zesty realm!