The Lemon-Kingdom Dynasty of Zest [Current King ???]

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
If you want to join and be okay with me, start from scratch (atleast in space).
My wild attempt at fixing this issue
Well I do have an argument to this, why not have these "lemonion planets" with their super fortresses be in another galaxy to make like the Lemon Kingdom has traveled a long way to get to the huge Terra Tech Galaxy? (Any further out and I *might* end up in fanfic logic land, as dimensions sounds like a far cry from what Terra Tech actually has in-game other than the SCU thingy). This also makes sense given that the lemonions were receiving attack threats from the Kiwis, but was never actually attacked due to their homeworld being in another galaxy. (I am totally not going to be restricting it by manipulating another large kingdom due to the possibility of the EFF disaster happening again, other methods like limiting movement and stuff seems fair if this theory is picked.)

Of course, only select vessels would be allowed in the Terra Tech Galaxy, and trips back and forth are very costly, so only a few ships can make it through (at the rate other kingdoms can build ships).

You know what, I don't know anymore!
This issue is clearly getting out of hand and a solution must come from both sides before the Kiwi Wars II can carry on properly!

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
@Legionite, sounds sensible to me. Maybe not too far, I'd say just the other edge of the current galaxy. Could also explain why no one has ever seen a Lemonian ship up close.

Due to public demand due to the Duck's contact with the Lemon Kingdom, it starts deploying explorer fleets (a small fleet that can sustain itself), to find planets, and one of those fleets found you guys.

I'll start with maybe 7 ships for a fleet? 3 Light Seeder Ships, 2 Combat Ships and 2 Support Ships. Is that fair?

As for building new ships, could be possible, but I could also spin it as "We've requested an extra ship, but it's going to take X amount of time to arrive."

Last edited:

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Every planet we have is a fortress - don't bother firing nukes or energy weapons, they don't work.
Not even we have that, and it's stupidly OP (invincible bases)
I have to agree with Bøømik on that one *partally*. No base is truly invincible. It may be able to stop OP insta-kill
-Inter-Planetary Ballistic Missiles [IPBMs]- (TAC doesn't have those, but the TAC Mothership sorta serves in its place), but a well planned attack can pretty much disable anything (for a short amount of time) with the right commander. The aftermath of such an attack is obvious and an act of war regardless of intention.
Best security is awareness of the attack.

Having ownership of multiple planets is allowed, but they need to be labeled to prove of their existences. TAC has a homeworld (to be named) if everyone wants to completely ignore the fact the all of the kingdoms were all seen to be on one planet for normal Terra Tech style combat. TAC has a remote outpost on a moon, but the specifics on the location is classified intel.wait why did i even say that

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I have to agree with Bøømik on that one *partally*. No base is truly invincible. It may be able to stop OP insta-kill
-Inter-Planetary Ballistic Missiles [IPBMs]- (TAC doesn't have those, but the TAC Mothership sorta serves in its place), but a well planned attack can pretty much disable anything (for a short amount of time) with the right commander. The aftermath of such an attack is obvious and an act of war regardless of intention.

Having ownership of multiple planets is allowed, but they need to be labeled to prove of their existences. TAC has a homeworld (to be named) if everyone wants to completely ignore the fact the all of the kingdoms were all seen to be on one planet for normal Terra Tech style combat. TAC has a remote outpost on a moon, but the specifics on the location is classified intel.wait why did i even say that
Alright, that's fair enough, (being polite and civil is always nice, so thanks for that). I'll oblige to what you want, and I'll revise the lore in me head.

As for planet ownership, I'll need everyone's help - since I already said that we're at the edge of the galaxy, I'll make a territorial map; just a stock photo of a galaxy in top-down view with some colored markings. I'll need you guys to pitch in on where you guys are - doesn't have to be exact. That way, everyone knows where they are instead of bumbling around in the dark.

Cheers!

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
@Bøømik stop being jealous.
The Lemons have been here for a lot longer than us, thus they have more power than us.
Don't worry boomik I have stuff for the Kebabs

And for the planets thing, I suggest we all have our main bases on one planet but can colonize others
EDIT: One thing to remeber: The Hegemonic Theory Of Stability

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
And for the planets thing, I suggest we all have our main bases on one planet but can colonize others
EDIT: One thing to remeber: The Hegemonic Theory Of Stability
Agreed. Can we call this the "Capital Planet"?

As for the Theory (upon reading), It'd be arrogant to call the Lemon Kingdom the Hegemony, at least in terms of RP, since we're quite far away (not a lot of influence, but is capable of it). But in terms of manpower, resources and wartime experience, yeah sure, technically that's us.

Technological Hegemony goes to the TAC. Gotta love their stuff sometimes.

Last edited:
They're just too OP (MORE OP THAN THE ALMIGHTY KEBABS!).
I suggest we all have our main bases on one planet but can colonize others
Okay, then we will begin construction on colonization ships to colonize planets. First on the list, Malapet. We will turn the Kiwi base on that planet into Kebabian territory and have access to all their Overship located there. Sending 14x Interceptor Obliterax to the site to capture all the Kiwi controllers.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
KIROV REPORTING

One of the largest aircraft the Kingdom ever deploys, and the last airship anyone would ever want to see. Brimming with bombs, missiles and guns, this floating apartment house is extremely tough, and even tougher to put down.

All hail the Lemon Kingdom!
LK_Kirov_Airship.png

(I was supposed to send this to the ComCore, but apparently it got moved till next year; the devs earned a break I suppose. Happy Holidays everyone!)

How come it seems like you're the only one doing something, and you have the authority to do other big stuff but your not Leader or anything?

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
How come it seems like you're the only one doing something, and you have the authority to do other big stuff but your not Leader or anything?
Depends on what "doing" is. The regular Lemonions here are the three golden knights, Olli and me. The rest are probably at school or at work.

• Chrii's probably busy (because he's a family man - bless'm), but you get to see him on Twitch. He also hosts the Terratech Sumo.
  • Zargn & Baconus are Moderators/Canaries, so they're also busy. Zargn also has school so that's understandable.
  • Olli heads the Terratech Discord channel, so he's busy.
  • Kohta is probably lurking outside the forums. Probably busy.
  • Me? I'm at work most of the time, building Techs relieves my stress.

In any case, they do contribute outside of this thread, usually in ComCore, so it's fine. I just record what they have to the Tech Stockpile and it's a done-deal.

As for authority, depends on what we're doing. If it's Tech creation, it's fair game; anyone can build. If it's something that involves the kingdom as a whole, say, going to war, or trade negotiations, then we consult the Golden Knights, or the Lemon King if he/she/it has been elected.

Chrii_the_Vieh

No worries, I'm still here, but as Potato is doing a great job, I don't have to busy in this thread, keep on rocking man!
Also, he is absolutely right about my degree of busyness... unfortunately, not so much time for TerraTech right now in my live,
but you will find me in most of the streams and sometimes on discord or twitch.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
No worries, I'm still here, but as Potato is doing a great job, I don't have to busy in this thread, keep on rocking man!
Also, he is absolutely right about my degree of busyness... unfortunately, not so much time for TerraTech right now in my live,
but you will find me in most of the streams and sometimes on discord or twitch.
Yep! Work and family life are two things we have to face eventually. I got you covered on this end. ;) Did you see Baconus and his walker in the Steam Workshop? Beautiful.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I had a thought: "What if...Megaton Cannons...on a plane???"

...so I made this. Meet the Glaive Leaf Heavy Multi-role Fighter. It has 5 Megaton Cannons, 22 Cruise Missiles and 6 Big Man Bombs. Top speed is 115mph, and also dogfight-capable. Really reminds me of the A-10 Warthog, in all its BBBRRRRRTTTT glory.

Tech Save Below
LK_GlaiveLeaf_FA03_A.png

It's ridiculous, it's stupid, but man, I'm happy to see this work.

I'll take a rest from the forums so I can enjoy the holidays. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone! :D

Zargn

Administrator
A big defensive weapon is under construction. We have done some tests, and the current prototype is working. It might be a bit expensive, and not very effective, but it creates a nice, big, boom.

More info will be posted when more tests and changes has been made.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
The locomotion testing of our second Mechanized Walker is well underway:

There are some problems, but the Guild of Sciences should iron it out. As it stands, it's not combat-ready and is being tested in our proving grounds.

Disclaimer: I did not copy any of Legionite's designs, and all of its mechanisms have been built from the ground up. I put up this disclaimer so that people won't call me a fraud, or a copy-cat.

Last edited:

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
The locomotion testing of our second Mechanized Walker is well underway:

There are some problems, but the Guild of Sciences should iron it out. As it stands, it's not combat-ready and is being tested in our proving grounds.
Awesome!

More sophisticated than my designs, which makes it cool!:D

Disclaimer: I did not copy any of Legionite's designs, and all of its mechanisms have been built from the ground up. I put up this disclaimer so that people won't call me a fraud, or a copy-cat.
Anybody can use it, but creating your own kind is even better for the sake of discoveries!

A very dynamic walker in comparison to what I have done in the past.

Improvements:
Looks like the central rotational driveshaft could use a bit more support with additional "bearings" farther out.

Terra Tech seems super laggy with that many Techs set up.
Keep the complexity, as the devs would optimize the game to fix issues like this.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
@Legionite Thanks! I designed this with "cool-factor" in mind. It's supposed to be a Digitigrade bipedal Walker that has 3 different leg joints. Basically, I'm bringing Mechwarrior/BattleTech into Terratech. :p

So I took no restraints and over-engineered this beast. I hate that it has reliability issues because of it. On the upside, this design can carry a decent amount of weight.

Looks like the central rotational driveshaft could use a bit more support with additional "bearings" farther out.
I tried it beforehand and it still interpenetrates with the block geometry, so it's useless, sadly. :(

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
I noticed a flaw in the Lemonion lemon-selling strategy- If they sell way too often, then the value of the lemons would fall over time!
Realistically, the demand for lemons would drop, meaning that either people are getting tired of the Lemon Kingdom's lemons, and those lemons are being contested by other lemon companies!

So the Lemon Kingdom would actually be losing some profit slowly over time.
Could also explain the why the Lemon Kingdom had a collapse in the past...

The selling price probably jumped back up again after the hiatus of the 1st Lemon Kingdom, allowing for new revenue and the allowance of the Lemon Kingdom to create this 2nd Dynasty off of the lemon farm.

Oh, and if this kingdom is rich because of the new expansions, then TAC is planning to expand to other planets soon!
TAC has plans for galaxy-wide colonization!

I wonder how well the Kebab Kingdom is selling their Kebabs...