The Lemon-Kingdom Dynasty of Zest [Current King ???]

Website
duckduckgo.com
Since when were you guys in space? And also, are you in the same continuity as OUR space RP, or are you in a seperate universe?
If you check the old Lemon Kingdom thread or consult the Guide to Kingdoms, you will see the Lemon Kingdom has had space technology for a long time, before the Dynasty of Zest.

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Protoss Reference screams in my head

Do you play Starcraft?

Time to see those Carriers, Void Rays, Corsairs, Phoenixes, Scouts, Arbiters, Shuttles, Tempests, Warp Prisms, and, Motherships.

In other words, is this a "show of power?" It seems that this might be angering the war-focused nations...

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
@Legionite

Short answer: nope, this isn't a show of power.

We're mobilizing again for an expansion. After that trade deal with the Ducks, Lemonians at large got interested in space exploration again, hence this. So I approved a larger budget for the space fleet, mainly to re-activate all hibernating space-craft and start territorial expansion.

(I don't have any idea what to call the Lemonian space fleet. The first thing that went into my head is gold, so I went SC2 and said "yeah this'll work." It kinda fits, what do you think?)

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Rejoice fellow zesty friends! Three of our ships are ready for duty! The Light Seeders are ready to carry our volunteer colonists to explore the outskirts of our domain!

(Need more ship types: Support ship and a Combat ship)

Rejoice fellow zesty friends! Three of our ships are ready for duty! The Light Seeders are ready to carry our volunteer colonists to explore the outskirts of our domain!

(Need more ship types: Support ship and a Combat ship)
You copied our idea! Now you're drawing your ships out, too!!!!! WE NEVER EVEN WELCOMED YOU TO IT!!!!!!1!1!!1!!1!!1!!1!1!!1111111

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
You copied our idea! Now you're drawing your ships out, too!!!!! WE NEVER EVEN WELCOMED YOU TO IT!!!!!!1!1!!1!!1!!1!!1!1!!1111111
I've been planning to join your RP for a long time since it came out, even asking @Legionite advice on how to enter it properly. He seems okay with it. Since I tagged him here, might as well tag the others. @The Grand Teki @QuackDuck , what do you guys think?

And what's wrong with me drawing ships? That's rude. I just wanna draw. :( I saw you guys drawing and it looked fun.

Last edited:
Website
duckduckgo.com
I've been planning to join your RP for a long time since it came out, even asking @Legionite advice on how to enter it properly. He seems okay with it. Since I tagged him here, might as well tag the others. @The Grand Teki @QuackDuck , what do you guys think?
I think it's fine. Most of the RP was done by just a few of us, so having a new person/potato is nice.

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
And what's wrong with me drawing ships? That's rude. I just wanna draw. :( I saw you guys drawing and it looked fun.
I think it may just be jealousy.:p
To be honest, it looks like your drawing *might* be beyond our league in quality and detail.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I think it may just be jealousy.:p
To be honest, it looks like your drawing *might* be beyond our league in quality and detail.
...Drawing is kinda part of my job. Might not be as good as those who draw everyday for a living, but it gets the job done. :) 3D is more of my gig. If you guys want it, I can teach you guys some techniques.

You never even told any of us that you were going to, you just drew it without us agreeing and stealing our thunder.
I'm apart of the RP, too, and you don't care if I'm okay with it?!?
I don't have to tell anyone if I wanna draw anything - that's my freedom. I'm just happy I managed to draw something after all these months. Nor did I steal anyone's thunder, I just asked if I can join at the Kiwi Wars thread. Please direct your anger/distrust/angst/hatred at me there.

Last edited:

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
...Drawing is kinda part of my job. Might not be as good as those who draw everyday for a living, but it gets the job done. :) 3D is more of my gig. If you guys want it, I can teach you guys some techniques.
That explains a lot right there...
The more I think about it, the more it reminds me of the parts sketching that I have done in my early engineering class.
Wait, are you an engineer? If this is the case, I *might* have a bunch of questions about that (because I am planning to get a job in the engineering field.).

I don't have to tell anyone if I wanna draw anything - that's my freedom. I'm just happy I managed to draw something after all these months. Nor did I steal anyone's thunder, I just asked if I can join at the Kiwi Wars thread. Please direct your anger/distrust/angst/hatred at me there.
You can draw all you want, but I never agreed to let you post it in the Kiwi Wars thread, if you do.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
That explains a lot right there...
The more I think about it, the more it reminds me of the parts sketching that I have done in my early engineering class.
Wait, are you an engineer? If this is the case, I *might* have a bunch of questions about that (because I am planning to get a job in the engineering field.).
Nope, sorry bud, I'm no engineer. But, good luck though! What specific engineering field are you planning, if you don't mind me asking? :)
You can draw all you want, but I never agreed to let you post it in the Kiwi Wars thread, if you do.
YOU didn't, but the rest were cool with it.

YOU didn't, but the rest were cool with it.
So you guys are all ignoring me now? I'm a person, too (probably real hard to tell), you know. This is the problem with democracy. Majority of people like something while the minority doesn't, completely ignoring the minorities. The majority live happy lives while the minority gets ignored and live miserably lives. Yes, it makes it so that more people get what they wanted, but not ALL.

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
So you guys are all ignoring me now? I'm a person, too (probably real hard to tell), you know. This is the problem with democracy. Majority of people like something while the minority doesn't, completely ignoring the minorities. The majority live happy lives while the minority gets ignored and live miserably lives. Yes, it makes it so that more people get what they wanted, but not ALL.
The Kiwi Wars thread (Kiwi Wars Part II) was technically hosted by me, and I gave Potato the all-clear for the post. If you have a problem regarding balancing, I can restrict the maximum amount of ships allowed per kingdom per one battle.

It seems that you have very obvious issue with how the Lemon Kingdom is handling things.
If you want to settle your issues diplomatically, or by going full throttle into war, go ahead - nothing is really stopping you from randomly unleashing an attack on TAC/Lemon Kingdom/Any Kingdom for that matter, but know that there will be severe consequences for every hostile kingdom-to-kingdom interaction, especially if it is war-related (not from TAC, but in general).
As far as I am concerned, your kingdom is literally dedicated to combat, not AI, not lemons and history, not safety, but Combat. God knows what your kingdom specialty is in space...
That easily makes your kingdom the most feared kingdom in existence.

TAC doesn't want to deal with war-related matters until the powerful Atmo-battleship-that-needs-a-name is finalized, and isn't going to take any sides in this possible conflict unless the TAC citizens want TAC to.(Those new GSO missiles easily fit the bill for the unfinished parts on the atmo battleship!)
Besides, TAC has an army that is quite powerful quality wise, but you know how well one Megabot fares against a bunch of normal bots (Robocraft).

Nope, sorry bud, I'm no engineer. But, good luck though! What specific engineering field are you planning, if you don't mind me asking? :)
Mechanical Engineering ;)

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Then I'll ask you this, since you're so adamant about the Lemon Kingdom not joining the RP:

Why don't you want us in?

Give me a valid reason why the Lemon Kingdom should not join. Because as far as I'm concerned, I just wanna play with everyone and be friends. This RP thing could be a great hook for newcomers after all, and everyone benefits. What's wrong with that?

And if you want war, tough luck, we don't do that anymore. Same goes for RP - I'll probably be shielding you guys against your opponents and building logistic structures so you guys can rearm and refuel while I colonize planets.

As for warfare, good luck. Every planet we have is a fortress - don't bother firing nukes or energy weapons, they don't work.

Spoiler: Off-Topic Mechanical Engineering ;)
Nice. Chin up! Chase that dream! Start building connections!(some encouragement for you)

Last edited:
Why don't you want us in?
You answered your own question.
And if you want war, tough luck, we don't do that anymore. Same goes for RP - I'll probably be shielding you guys against your opponents and building logistic structures so you guys can rearm and refuel while I colonize planets.
As for warfare, good luck. Every planet we have is a fortress - don't bother firing nukes or energy weapons, they don't work.
This. Not even we have that, and it's stupidly OP. We have a planet eater, but not even we rule over entire planets. Just because you're old doesn't mean you get a head start. If you wanna join and be okay with me, you have to start from scratch with our help, if we want to help. If not, once you join, you're just going to be the action of everything, rule over everything, and just prevent us from doing ANYTHING (wars). Sure, I could ignore you and do our things anyways, but our allies/enemies will be way effected. If you want to join, start from scratch, and no ruling over entire planets. Colonization isn't exactly ruling, I know, but still. Only fractions of it. Not the entire planet. And definitely not PLANETS, plural. You can't just prevent wars, either. If you do, you're getting on the bad side of BOTH of the opponents. If we war, why should YOU care? You can't. If you want to join, start from scratch.

If you want to join and be okay with me, start from scratch (atleast in space).

Last edited: