The Lemon-Kingdom Dynasty of Zest [Current King ???]

Website
duckduckgo.com
Suddenly...

A large cargo airship appears over the horizon. The pilot hails the Lemon Kingdom over the radio and requests permission to land. She claims that the airship is carrying a VIP from the Duck Republic who has a gift for the Lemons. The airship then hovers above the Lemon Kingdom, awaiting a response.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I'm not old enough to have a full time career, but there's a job where you just supervise everyone else? That sounds like easy work.
It just sounds like it, but not if you're also "in the trenches" with those you supervise (ie. also doing work).

Working with your comrades breeds high morale in the workplace so, I can't complain. :)

Zargn

Administrator
Suddenly...

A large cargo airship appears over the horizon. The pilot hails the Lemon Kingdom over the radio and requests permission to land. She claims that the airship is carrying a VIP from the Duck Republic who has a gift for the Lemons. The airship then hovers above the Lemon Kingdom, awaiting a response.
Welcome, you have permission to land at the salt flats 1 km north of your current location.

Suddenly...

Why would they ever need extra techs and supplies? They have infinite BB after all.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Why would they ever need extra techs and supplies? They have infinite BB after all.
You assume that their "gift" are techs, resources or supplies. It could be technology, information, maps to a resource-rich planet, a trade deal, anything.

Website
duckduckgo.com
Welcome, you have permission to land at the salt flats 1 km north of your current location.
Sorry for the rather late reply, I'm moving my house so I have a lot of stuff to do!

The airship lands near a small airport in the salt flats. A hatch on the side opens and a small duck in a business suit climbs out.

Greetings, Lemon Kingdom! I am QuackDuck, President of the Duck Republic! I am here today to give a gift to the Lemon Kingdom to ensure peace between both nations.

You can use it as a statue or a carnival float. It can be both really.
DUCK
Duck MKII.png
ADMIRE DUCK. SHIFT TO HOVER AND DSAW TO MOVE. NOW MOVES MUCH BETTER THAN THE VERSION IN THE KINGDOM MARKETPLACE.

Now, I would like to propose a deal.

My nation has suffered a resource shortage recently, mainly Celestite. Many of our cities do not have enough power because their fusion reactors are not receiving enough Celestite to boost the fusion process, lowering power output. As such, it would be nice if the Lemon Kingdom could trade resources with us. We are, of course, willing to trade something in return, perhaps some of our technology. We are also willing to design and fabricate techs for the Lemon Kingdom.

You may choose either option of payment, but not both.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
My nation has suffered a resource shortage recently, mainly Celestite. Many of our cities do not have enough power because their fusion reactors are not receiving enough Celestite to boost the fusion process, lowering power output. As such, it would be nice if the Lemon Kingdom could trade resources with us. We are, of course, willing to trade something in return, perhaps some of our technology. We are also willing to design and fabricate techs for the Lemon Kingdom.

You may choose either option of payment, but not both.
I am Potato, the Treasure-Keeper of the Lemon Kingdom - based on what you've said, your nation needs a steady supply of Celestite. We can easily provide you that.

Now, let us look at the long-term: Your nation might become dependent on Lemonian Celestite. If we shoulder your needs, that's fine, but we'll need to scout for more land to mine.

We will agree to your terms, provided your nation must help us scout for Celestite rich planets: The Lemon Kingdom will claim any land mass with high concentrations of Celestite as our own territory to shoulder the aid. If not, then both nations must pool our scientists together to research on Artificial Celestite production. Both nations win.

So, how much do the noble Ducks need per month?

Last edited:
Website
duckduckgo.com
I am Potato, the Treasure-Keeper of the Lemon Kingdom - based on what you've said, your nation needs a steady supply of Celestite. We can easily provide you that.

Now, let us look at the long-term: Your nation might become dependent on Lemonian Celestite. If we shoulder your needs, that's fine, but we'll need to scout for more land to mine.

We will agree to your terms, provided your nation must help us scout for Celestite rich planets: The Lemon Kingdom will claim any land mass with high concentrations of Celestite as our own territory to shoulder the aid. If not, then both nations must pool our scientists together to research on Artificial Celestite production. Both nations win.

So, how much do the noble Ducks need per month?
Thank you @Potato for accepting our trade deal.

We require 50 GEO treasure blocks of Celestite every month to fulfill our energy needs, but this number should decrease slightly in the future as we discover more mining spots in the Ice Wastes.

We can redirect some of our Kestrel exploration teams to find Celestite rich planets. However, we will claim any Carbite deposits found on the planet as our own, since Carbite and Celestite seem to form on the same planet often. Any other resource seams found will belong to the Lemon Kingdom.
Is this an acceptable deal?

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Thank you @Potato for accepting our trade deal.

We require 50 GEO treasure blocks of Celestite every month to fulfill our energy needs, but this number should decrease slightly in the future as we discover more mining spots in the Ice Wastes.

We can redirect some of our Kestrel exploration teams to find Celestite rich planets. However, we will claim any Carbite deposits found on the planet as our own, since Carbite and Celestite seem to form on the same planet often. Any other resource seams found will belong to the Lemon Kingdom.
Is this an acceptable deal?
Fair enough, that is a respectable offer. As treasure-keeper, I accept. But, for the whole Kingdom to mobilize, I must consult the Golden Knights in this regard.

Milords, @Zargn @Chrii_the_Vieh, the ducks wish to have a Celestite trade deal. The deal is a win-win. Both parties get a good chunk of territories and resources. :)

Infinite resources... That won't work if you ever do real RP. And with infinite resources, we have to cut you out from our own RP because you'll ruin the economy. How about this: we leave you alone, but you can't give any gifts to the outside world, nor can you take any gifts from the outside world and you also cannot buy or sell outside techs, and you can't help us out, either. You wanted to be blocked from the outside world and live happily ever after in your hole, so be it. Do you agree?

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Infinite resources... That won't work if you ever do real RP. And with infinite resources, we have to cut you out from our own RP because you'll ruin the economy. How about this: we leave you alone, but you can't give any gifts to the outside world, nor can you take any gifts from the outside world and you also cannot buy or sell outside techs, and you can't help us out, either. You wanted to be blocked from the outside world and live happily ever after in your hole, so be it. Do you agree?
(Last time I attempted to do that using "kingdom types", everyone hated it (including you), so good luck pulling this off!)

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
How about this: we leave you alone, but you can't give any gifts to the outside world, nor can you take any gifts from the outside world and you also cannot buy or sell outside techs, and you can't help us out, either. You wanted to be blocked from the outside world and live happily ever after in your hole, so be it. Do you agree?
No. We have agreed to help, and so we shall. Don't interfere with what other Kingdoms have agreed on - you're not invited as third party.

It's not a type, it's just being locked away like how they want to be.
You mistake our neutrality for being reclusive. We will aid those who need our help, provided they are friendly. :) The ducks came here in good faith, and so we will deliver - no strings attached.

Yeah, I think I'll give the first delivery to IFTTES. It'll be good publicity for them.

Last edited:
No. We have agreed to help, and so we shall. Don't interfere with what other Kingdoms have agreed on - you're not invited as third party.
IT'S NOT FAIR! You have 'infinite' resources, but still help out. Don't you think that causes some problems? If you want to help out, you can't have infinite resources. Just because your 'old' and 'the first' doesn't mean you have unlimited resources, or techs. It's completely unfair for ACTUAL RP. Also, when did you guys get to space?

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
CARRIER HAS ARRIVED.

Capable of fully servicing up to 10 aircraft, the Atlas Supercarrier is one of our larger command vehicles. During peacetime, it allows all civilian and diplomatic aircraft to land on its dual-lobe airstrip. During war, well, it's a highly armed and armored carrier.

(might want to re-classify that as regular carrier - it's too small to be a supercarrier to be honest. I want the supercarrier to at least hold 50, as what real-life supercarriers do.)

ALL HAIL THE LEMON KINGDOM! May our zesty realm be evergreen!

L_Atlas_SuperCarrier.png

Now, with that finished, the next project: the reactivation of our Golden Armada, our primary space fleet.

We can't rely on space-based missiles and space-planes for our cargo anymore, now that our mining has started to pick up pace, plus now that the Ducks have signed a trade agreement with us.

Last edited:
CARRIER HAS ARRIVED.

ALL HAIL THE LEMON KINGDOM! May our zesty realm be evergreen!

View attachment 18810

Now, with that finished, the next project: the reactivation of our Golden Armada, our primary space fleet.

We can't rely on space-based missiles and space-planes for our cargo anymore, now that our mining has started to pick up pace, plus now that the Ducks have signed a trade agreement with us.
Since when were you guys in space? And also, are you in the same continuity as OUR space RP, or are you in a seperate universe?

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Since when were you guys in space?
Before you were here.

You should realize that we got huge because we conquered uninhabited planets. We have orbital kill-satellites and a proper space fleet. We mothballed most of our armada because of bureaucratic reasons.

And also, are you in the same continuity as OUR space RP, or are you in a seperate universe?
We're joining in. To be more specific, I'm joining in. I'll consult @Legionite so I won't ruin anything. I'm not the type to barge in unannounced.

Last edited: