The Lemon-Kingdom Dynasty of Zest [Current King ???]

Zargn

Administrator
To our glorious Golden Knights,
@Zargn and @Chrii_the_Vieh, @matik2002, @Baconus_Yum

How was the journey around our realm? I hope all of you are in good health. Our inventory has been well-kept as of late, and our resources have been accounted for.

I hate to bear ill news, but I request your counsel. @GamerParrish, an old friend and former Lemonian, is requesting our aid. He is being threatened into war. I am honor-bound to help an old comrade.

While his enemy is a paltry Kingdom with semi-functional Techs, our friend's fledgling territory is being goaded into a war.

I request your guidance in this matter. Shall we defend our friend? Shall we mobilize our gargantuan army and economy into war? Perhaps gain a good chunk of territory in the process?

May the Zestiness be with you.

Kindest Regards,
Potato
Lemon Kingdom Treasure-Keeper

I still have no idea how fighting works, so I'll probably call that guys' bluff and ignore him.
I am not sure. While I do agree that we should help, I dont think we should go in to full war against them.
It would maybe be a better idea just to lend some of our best techs to him, as defense.

BroBane

Hopefully things don't get too out of hand, @GamerParrish I recommend you set up some defenses. Not that I think they will, but somebody might.

Hopefully things don't get too out of hand, @GamerParrish I recommend you set up some defenses. Not that I think they will, but somebody might.
We will not attack @GamerParrish unless if he attacks first. And if he does with Lemon techs, repare for war the United Federation of Kingdoms, as you will be obliterated. Also, the Lemons will get a "gift", too...

Zargn

Administrator
We will not attack @GamerParrish unless if he attacks first. And if he does with Lemon techs, repare for war the United Federation of Kingdoms, as you will be obliterated. Also, the Lemons will get a "gift", too...
Just to clarify, we havent decided what to do yet. And I though you already where at war.​
Finaly, we dont want war, we rather see both of your kingdoms in peace. I hope that you, @Bøømik and @GamerParrish can talk about the problem, and solve it without any fights.

GamerParrish

do you have to guts to actually ATTACK us and face the consequences, @GamerParrish?
Hell ya I am, I don't care if I die. I'm going to fight till my last breath to protect the others. And if I lose everything I've worked for, all the work I've done. So be it, however, anyone who knows me knows that I go out with a boom...

GamerParrish

Just to clarify, we havent decided what to do yet. And I though you already where at war.​
Finaly, we dont want war, we rather see both of your kingdoms in peace. I hope that you, @Bøømik and @GamerParrish can talk about the problem, and solve it without any fights.
I would love to, but as soon as B00mik said he wants to be a threat. I'm done, I'm not going to sit around while others get hurt because of B00mik. Today, I'm going to attack, unless he deletes his thread. And if I die in the face of battle, so be it. Though, B00mik may have some "problems" recovering. Mostly because I have the strong parts of every kingdom, look around. I have the AI of TAC, the brute force of Kebabs, the heavy duty of Lemons, the planes of SVS, and the loyalty of the duck republic. I may be a lone man, but one man can kill ten soldiers. So watch out B00mik, I hope you rethink your choices of being an threat before I get home.

GamerParrish

To our glorious Golden Knights,
@Zargn and @Chrii_the_Vieh, @matik2002, @Baconus_Yum

How was the journey around our realm? I hope all of you are in good health. Our inventory has been well-kept as of late, and our resources have been accounted for.

I hate to bear ill news, but I request your counsel. @GamerParrish, an old friend and former Lemonian, is requesting our aid. He is being threatened into war. I am honor-bound to help an old comrade.

While his enemy is a paltry Kingdom with semi-functional Techs, our friend's fledgling territory is being goaded into a war.

I request your guidance in this matter. Shall we defend our friend? Shall we mobilize our gargantuan army and economy into war? Perhaps gain a good chunk of territory in the process?

May the Zestiness be with you.

Kindest Regards,
Potato
Lemon Kingdom Treasure-Keeper

I still have no idea how fighting works, so I'll probably call that guys' bluff and ignore him.
I would be happy to share territory with the lemons. As a trade for aid. B00mik is a little too powerful for me. But if I don't have aid, I wont die probably. I'm a slippery little devil ;3

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
@GamerParrish there is no need to panic, we need only 1 more approval of a Golden Knight for your defense. At best, we can provide you a good portion of our resources, a small fleet of our gargantuan Landships, complete with full manufacturing capabilities, should you need to mass-produce.

20170925000428_1.jpg

I'm already prepping, should Chrii approve your protection and resupply. May the Zestiness be with you, comrade. :)

GamerParrish

@GamerParrish there is no need to panic, we need only 1 more approval of a Golden Knight for your defense. At best, we can provide you a good portion of our resources, a small fleet of our gargantuan Landships, complete with full manufacturing capabilities, should you need to mass-produce.

View attachment 17260

I'm already prepping, should Chrii approve your protection and resupply. May the Zestiness be with you, comrade. :)
No need, I give up. I give up on kingdoms. Check the thread I just posted for more info

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Milords, I've dusted off some of our old missiles - why do we keep them in storage? We can use these for resource delivery!

And the hardware's still operational - still capable of delivering large payloads, good or bad.

20170925230358_1.jpg

Meet the Sky Seeder C960, C1440 and C2400 Missiles. Easy to mass-produce, and scalable in payload.

Next, I've found another vehicle in the hangar: The Zing General Purpose Vehicle. These have been in our reserves ever since the first founding. Shall we recycle them or keep them? They're fit for patrolling and minor harvesting.

20170925232330_1.jpg

Zargn

Administrator
I have been working on this for some hours now, and here is the result:
The RH81 GunShip.
RH81 LK GunShip.png

This is a beast. It can destroy all targets in R&D without any problems.
It has a little of everything, Missiles, Huge HE cannons, Machineguns, Mortars, Lots of GEO batteries and bubbles. What more do you need in a flying tank? :cool:

Note: This tech was made in the 0.7.7.1 version, and it uses some of the new blocks. Loading this in 0.7.7 might cause problems!

Attachments

Chrii_the_Vieh

Hmm, sometimes leaning back and watching from afar is mind clearing...

I took that time and are more than surprised on the insights it provided to me.

Again... EVERYTHING is based on a wrong assumption here: ... B00mik has made himself a threat ...
As pointed out before, this is so far from being right or even close to true, that it makes me smile everytime.

Fellow Lemonians, you for sure have prooven to be strong and helpful to an old "friend" indeed, but you have fallen for @GamerParrish 's paranoia once more.
If he fears for his safety or the safety of others, why attack? Why forcing violence and war to begin?
I invited him to come to the safety of our zesty lands anytime he needs it.
There is absolutely no need to worry. Neither for us, nor for him.

Let me once again point out, that large techs and powerful armies are no thread to us.
War, no matter to which reason, is no option! Not even to "protect" a former friend!
We don't need land, we don't need wealth.
We are the lemons, we have the golden gleam and the most shiny idea of the future, that no one could ever take away.

May we stay zesty forever!

Chrii_the_Vieh

On to another, less boring and repetitive topic:

We are close to witness something great, you might guess what... A new Lemon-King is going to arise!
Be prepared with all your creativity and all your witts, because those might come in handy.

While waiting for the big tournament to begin, I have a few question for all lemonians out there:

1. What is your favorite sour food?
2. What is your favorite yellow item?
3. What is the zestiest thing in your life?

The answer "Lemon" is not allowed. Other than that... be creative.

All folk answering these questions will be counted in the ranks of "active" Lemons.

My answers:
1. Sour Pommes (by a famous german sweet company)
2. Going for the wide range of yellow here and choose Scotch Whisky.
3. It's a bit personal, but it might be my wifey.

Loooking forward to your answers... stay zesty!

BroBane

1 Lemonade (is that allowed? If not then sour patch kids)
2 3D printed pikachus (see the 3D printing nerd's channel to see what I mean
3 Intensely spicy Chinese food

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
  1. We have a dish here called "Kinilaw" - Meat stewed in vinegar and lots of chili. Usually served cold, and the meat is usually goat's meat and entrails. Very, very sour. I usually drink Hoegaarden with this.

2. Bananas - the healthy morning snack before hitting the gym.

3. This forum. If I'm bored at work I'm right here! Haha :)

Last edited:

BroBane

Just built the FR011
Freighter designed to hold 20 horizontal GEO resource blocks and moves at 80mph fully loaded.
Durable and can sustain a bit of fire
TT FR011.png
Yes, that is a fully GSO block frame