The Lemon-Kingdom Dynasty of Zest [Current King ???]

Zargn

Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Sweden
How can I join a kingdom?
I have lemons at my base
From the second post in this thread:
"First and foremost, everyone with a heart of gold can simply join our Kingdom by posting these simple words and therefore shout out their will to strengthen the zesty side:

ALL HAIL THE LEMON KINGDOM!"

Legionite

TAC Packing
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Technically they are invading the Off-Planet on a small portion of land, but their AI in charge of the base is quite "simplistic"
Click [>Here<] for more information.

They seem to be actually more interested in the infinite Luxite seams on this planet, since they really want to "build a sun", something to brag about:mad:...

Depends on how long the Lemons existed. If the Lemons were already building tons of Techs before mankind established their first fully self-sustaining colony on a planet that isn't Earth, chances are your kingdom, at this point are capable of taking EFF all on, and maybe even the whole human race out there and winning...

(Of course, doing such a war-related acton (seeking to destroy an entire race)-unlike the Lemons may result in even more trouble and attract unwanted attention, as maybe deep-space aliens might decide to intervene and keep the peace with their unknown-ishly powerful technology! No deep-space aliens far from the human affected region has been contacted yet... Just a theory ;))

That may attract tons of unwanted attention as there are "planet rights activists" out there.
EFF doesn't really care about that outpost because they put such a cheesy AI there...

Besides, they can be "mind controlled" right now to deal with the current threat of the "Omega Juicer" outbreak!

We just have to ask the ChaOS for their assistance in hacking the AI, or talk to the AI and manipulate it!
As of now, any new lore related to EFF will not be responded to anymore due to morale issues on my side...
See my status for more details regarding this

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Apparently, being apart of the Lemon Kingdom does something to you. @GamerParrish has been changed forever, and so has @Potato. @Kohta has been changed as well. They all seem to honor it too much, even outside of RP sometimes and it gets annoying. They got much more cocky, and is (I think) way too proud to be a part of the Lemons than they should be. And @GamerParrish is much more serious now, and thinks he is a born leader as well. @Potato isn't that bad now. Just a thought.

BroBane

Sep 24, 2015
All hail the lemon kingdom!
Also Chrii can I use and modify the old a320 to create a flying tank?
Okay, the Challenger X-t 16s is going into this arsenal.
And possibly that "cheap" missile drone that I made months ago

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
They all seem to honor it too much, even outside of RP sometimes and it gets annoying. They got much more cocky, and is (I think) way too proud to be a part of the Lemons than they should be. And @GamerParrish is much more serious now, and thinks he is a born leader as well. @Potato isn't that bad now. Just a thought.
If I can recall correctly, @Zargn , @Chrii_the_Vieh, correct me if I'm wrong.

You should realize that the Lemon Kingdom started out as a joke - @Combatdude started saying "All hail the Lemon Kingdom" in Twitch a lot.

Then Saiwun said that if there's 5 people who said the same chant, he'll put a Lemon block in the game. Eventually it happened and the Lemon Kingdom was born.

So for us to say "All hail the Lemon Kingdom" even outside of RP is normal, because that's us remembering what happened, and how this silly, yet nice community started. Yes, this kingdom started out like a weird, unnoticed meme to be honest, and that's funny to me.

If you think that we're cocky, fair enough, I won't rebutt that; that's your opinion. After all, why should I defend something as small as a joke? Try to lighten up. ;)

@BroBane welcome to the fray, friend!

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
Wait, so if we all start chanting 'kebabs' they'll add a kebab block? Sweet!
More or less yeah, I suppose :) That's why there's a Lemon block in the game. But if everyone does chant their Kingdom slogan, it'll be a hilarious thing to see in Twitch.

Reactions: Boomik

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
I can't wait for the hilarity to ensue. A Kebab block that shoots fire and a Rubber Duckie block Gyro.

I'll try to watch the Twitch, but unfortunately, Time Zones are a pain. It'll be around 1:00 AM in my place if it starts.

Chrii_the_Vieh

Oct 26, 2015
Germland Institute in Scotmany
Welcome to the zesty-kingdom @BroBane , may your days here be golden!
Please feel free to do all the changes to the techs that you like. I am happy to see those designs reused.

@Bøømik If the Lemon-Kingdom changes people to be more self confident... GREAT! Other than that, I have to support what @Potato said: Try to lighten up... don't take everything so serious, it's about having fun here!

Reactions: Zargn

Zargn

Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Sweden
Im sorry, but I can not create and update the Lemon Kingdom Tech save. :(
I wanted to do it, but I never got the time to actually start. As some of you may have noticed I have been a little inactive for some weeks. The reason to this is that school started again, which limited the amount of time I can spend at the computer.
I do play TT, but my top priority right now is to finish a save-archive for this stable update. When that is done then I might be able to take care of the Tech-save again. (If noone else wants to do it)

So now my question is: Does anyone else want to be the keeper of the Kingdoms techs?

Reactions: Chrii_the_Vieh