The Lemon Kingdom[Current Ruler: ???]

ArmchairGravy

The poll has closed, and it's official. The Yellow Throne and Citrine Scepter now belong to Chrii the Vieh. All hail the Amber Eminence as the Fifth Lemon King! Huzzah!

Chrii_the_Vieh

The poll has closed, and it's official. The Yellow Throne and Citrine Scepter now belong to Chrii the Vieh. All hail the Amber Eminence as the Fifth Lemon King! Huzzah!
We feel very honoured to be elected the first beneath equal lemons.

In these hard times of trouble and bitterness we will try our best to serve the zesty kingdom the best we can.
Lets unite all our creativity and brilliant ideas to give the sour to all those who want to disturb the golden peace of the Lemon-Kingdom. We all have to give our best to make this flourishing community even more fruitfull.

As a first decret we recommend @ArmchairGravy to be back in the ranks of the Lemon-Lords again and hope that he will push forward in his attempt to strengthen the armed forces of the Lemon-Kingdom.

We also encourage our Lords and Ladies of the Lemon-council to perform the following tasks for the wellfaring of us all:
@HappyApathy : We wish for a tech made of brackets and lemons to enlighten the Kingdom.
@Olli_DXD : We need a hymn for the Kingdom, proove your skills.
@Combatdude : As a former king I hope for the wisest of supports from you and want you to propagade the glory of the Lemons to attract more citricens.
@Jozroz : We need you to scout out the orange country again and find the whereabouts of the usurper, this shall be your task.
@Andre Salvador Rainha : Your mission will be the creation of a lemony-base and the spreading of the lemony-love.
@KattStrike : In your double function as a Lemon-Lady and a Game-dev, we expect nothing but the best from you, which is to further enrich the Lemon-side of the game and the community. (Also we still wait for the appearence of a Lemony-Crown on the livestream.)

The biggest thanks goes to all our citricens of the Lemon-Kingdom, you are awesome.
Keep supporting the golden-yellow idea and provide your support whereever you feel it is needed.
Always feel free to promote our kingdom in the best and friendliest way.

The Lemons will prevail!

As a title we choose the following: Fifth Lemon-King Chrii_the_Vieh the Lemony Dragon
Thanks to all who voted in our favour, may the zestiness be with you!

Jozroz

Website
shutterworks.portfoliobox.me
By you decree, your Royal Zestiness, it shall be done. I will return with news of The Bitter Usurper with all haste; I will easily travel through their lands, as a former Lime citizen.

Point of note: Our new liege needs his Lemon King badge.

Last edited:

Chrii_the_Vieh

This is what has been worked on under amber light and silently:

The Ultimate-Lemon-Built-off [8th Juli 2016]

All you Lemon-Lords and Ladies, Leminions, Lemonheads and supporters of the sour way are invited to this tournament! May the best Lemon-Tech win!

@Hankey_Camping and @Baconus_Yum thanks for your contributions to the Lemon-Kingdoms glory, show your Zestiness in the tournament!

BitMage

modARRRator

matik2002

I have some lemony defenders with lemony marks ready to roll out before I will go to a random location for 2 weeks. They will sweep out our well-known leader of blood oranges which name won't be disclosed ;)

But...seeing this kingdom...reminds me of The Prophecy...I feel it stronger...
Looooong time ago, one of very talented tech creators (and a mech pilot) was in a parallel world where lemons weren't ruling: the Off Topic forum of Robocraft. But, there was another fruity kingdom, going by the name of The Cult of the Watermelons. They weren't organised, they were often insane, they were even doing the thing people considered as "edgy": roleplaying. As such, the Melon Cult was a tyranny, where only one decided to rebel. But, one day, he was tempted to join, and he did it. He joined the tyranny. But, for some reason, he wasn't really that bad. He wasn't evil. But he knew what was coming and he went to another realm, the realm of TerraTech to warn about the Prophecy.

Legends say that one day, on these off topic fields, a new fruity kingdom will arise from the person who was making jokes about the kingdom so much it actually become real (just as the Melon Cult began). And, when nobody will be looking, they will lose the clean, organised kingdom, they might become crazy, they may even roleplay, which will turn these plains into pure anarchy. One of the citizens who knows about the Prophecy is destined to control it and stop the fruity kingdom before they begin roleplaying.

TL;DR: Once I was in other forums of Robocraft, where an off topic empire called the Melon Cult was ruling. They were crazy and edgy because of roleplays. And I am going to check in once a while to see if you aren't roleplaying. You can of course roleplay, but once the lore is no longer TerraTech style then it's over.
Expect my defenders arriving today!