The Lemon Kingdom[Current Ruler: ???]

Nocallia

Administrator
Hmm....
Blood Orange also hasn't been around for a few days...
I sense she has retreated, or she is preparing.
Hopefully, the latter option will not come to be.

Edit: Apparently, the Blood orange is a she. Ok then.

Last edited:

DaEliteTerraTech

This will be the power-producing section of my base, the Base Core. Soon to come will be walls, turrets, a garage, and an alloy factory. Base Core .png
There are 32 solar panels, 16 GC Batteries and 8 GSO Batteries (Hidden) in this base. I added the GSO Plough and Radar up there for decoration.

DaEliteTerraTech

This is one of the turrets that will guard the fortress, the Fortress Guard C1. C stands for "Class". There are going to be class 2 and 3 turrets as well.
Fortress Gu.png
It comes with a GSO Repair Bubble overlapping the tech itself, and a much larger Venture Shield Bubble that is not visible in this picture, and designed to block Megaton rounds from exploding near the tech. It has two GSO Solar Panels mounted on the back, four GSO Batteries, 11 Pew-Pew Lasers, 2 Venture Hailfires, a 3-Pound Cannon, and 2 GSO Mortars mounted behind the batteries. Placed on the back-mounted solar panels are GSO Searchlights to focus on enemies. Even though the large shield is designed to block Megaton rounds, this turret should be charged by another anchored tech with wireless chargers for safe measure. Then the enemy would have to knock out the supporting power source and the turret can fire at them. As you can tell it has armor covering the batteries and other parts of the tech.

Last edited:

DaEliteTerraTech

Here's my new base, made from a design I once used a while ago. This is the Solar Alloy Factory. The base is designed to take in resources, refine them, and then this is what it does.
Mostly useless and low-paying inferior resources are sold in a delivery cannon after being refined.

• Hydrocarb Capsule (Refined Wood)
  • Rubber Brick (Refined Sap Jelly)
  • Luxian Crystal (Refined Luxite)
  • Carbius Brick (Refined Carbite)
The useful resources that give this base it's name are refined. After that, these resources are put in an alloy factory with a Plumbian Ingot to create an alloy, which is then sold.
  • Oleus Capsule
  • Erudian Crystal
  • Ignian Crystal
  • Rodius Capsule
  • Titanite Ingot
  • Celestian Crystal
Plumbite is absolutely necessary for this base to carry out it's alloy-making functions. Now, I would have installed a block-scrapping system so this base could also break down blocks into useful resources. But apparently the conveyors are stubborn and refuse. The way it would've worked is that filters would take in any raw resource and refine them, to go on to the next step. Blocks in the system would be taken into a GSO Scrapper. Once the components were given, they would go up some step conveyors so they wouldn't be in the way of the other resources. Then, they would go around a circut, and two filters were on it, leading out. The first filter took refined resources from the scrapper and passed them onto the refining-and-selling step. The raw resources from the scrapping would go back to the first loop to be collected by the refineries to be refined and go onto the next step.
lar Alloy Factory.png
This base has a central anchor point, with an armored cab at the center and a decorative radar dish that really has no purpose. There is a solar power area, clearly shown, and then a stack of 16 batteries opposite the solar generators. I even added some wireless chargers for decoration. Now there is the garage. It charges up your tech (Obviously). I was lazy and put some weak defenses on the top right side of the garage. And the garage also has solar panels. The alloy factory section also has a repair bubble overlapping it. I hope to find a Venture Repair Bubble. Really hope to.

Here's sumthing that came out of a mad experimentation with holly lemonness light effects... that light is great to get effects likes this.

I'm actually upset I didn't remember to make one of this thingies for the dancing competition. Remove the GSO blocks along with the 4 wheels attached to them and MARVEL on the moves of this lil bug :3

GotRithm1.png

Cheers
PS: dancing results may vary depending on the version of the game.

ArmchairGravy

My fellow Lemonians, We are pleased by all of the preparations so far, but We also encourage every Lemonian to step up and show their support for the Lemon Kingdom! Our scouts now roam the countryside, seeking sign of the Blood Orange. The self-styled Sanguine L'Orange has done naught but mock Us and the kingdom from the shadows thus far. If anyone encounters her minions, We would be pleased by a picture of the wreckage.

Medals Bestowed:

We hereby award the Iron Peel to the following for their service to the defense of the Lemon Kingdom:
@Chrii_the_Vieh
@Andre Salvador Rainha

We hereby award the Merit of Zest for their contributions to the Lemon Kingdom to @DaEliteTerraTech

DaEliteTerraTech

All hail the lemon king ArmchairGravy the sour!

Thank you for awarding me the Merit of Zest! I will carry it proudly and continue to contribute to the kingdom. I would like to focus on defending the kingdom and developing new weapons now. Speaking of that, I have a new piece of weaponry, the LR (Long Range) Artillery V1! I like my techs to have good aesthetic qualities, so I made it look like an actual artillery cannon. It doesn't shoot very far on level ground, but it has a huge range when put on an upwards slanted surface. I hope the devs will add a manual aiming system of some sort, so that aiming this could be more useful later. But for now, it'll probably stay in the arsenal.
LR Artillery V1.png

DaEliteTerraTech

It's time...
Due to the game engine's limitations, it's impossible to have a rotating pivot on a mobile tech. But what if...
What if we put a turret onto a mobile tech, without connecting them? Give the turret boosters to rotate? I built a tank to carry the gun. Then I used an anchor and built the turret over the turret holder. The hard part was aligning the turret. Then I had to make sure it was aligned properly.
EXP Tank2.png
I used the rotating anchor on the seperate turret because it's flat and round-ish. I used GSO blocks to align it also. Now comes the moment of truth. As I am typing this sentence, I will break the turret from it's anchor. Now, the moment of truth. Here goes nothing...
EXP Tank 3.png
The turret has been successfully placed on the tank. The problem is though, due to the tiny size of the turret holder, it can't turn well, if at all. Shooting the megaton cannon pushes the turret back as much as it can. Because of the lack of a rolling key in TerraTech, the turret can't turn well. By "rolling key" I mean S and E. In KSP, these control the roll of the vehicle. It doesn't work any better with rocket steering boosters.
Basically, this method can work. With a larger turret holder and a more circular turret base, it definetely can. Why'd I try this in the first place? BECAUSE I'M A MADMAN! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAahahahhahaa... *ahem* Anyhow, I've paved the way for future turret-rotating tanks to roam. Pioneered this game-defying stunt. And there were no glitches when dropping the turret onto the tank. Well, except when I accidentally impaled the tank with a GSO 5-block... but yeah.