The Lemon Kingdom[Current Ruler: ???]

Andre Salvador Rainha

Sep 21, 2015
Portugal
Vewy intewesting :3

Lots of cool developments on the zesty kingdom already. The enemies of the throne are sure to be lurking in the shadows looking for our secrets, as such, a wave of citric drones are being built as part of our super amazeling citric scout team.

Further updates on the matter will be comming shortly ;)
Cheers

Reactions: Chrii_the_Vieh

BitMage

modARRRator
Jul 22, 2015
Chadwick Bay
i have a few ideas about the tourist thing. I agree that it is needed, but i also agree a 2week time period might be an issue. Give me a night to ponder. I dont want to throw up silly solutions that won't work.

PS. ACG's post was awesome. I'm inspired to clean up the OP. and maybe add a few section while making it easier to read. If anyone has any ideas or special requests for the OP let me know.

ArmchairGravy

Aug 28, 2015
@Chrii_the_Vieh : We find your explanation satisfactory, and forgive you the poor choice of wording. We hereby award Chrii the Vieh with the title of Amber Eminence.

We are embarrassed to admit that We did not know adding #TTInvader to a tweeted tech would turn it into an invader. For showing the Lemon Kingdom how to create forces without draining our BB, We hereby grant the title of Chief Admiral to @Baconus_Yum and award him the Iron Peel.

My fellow Lemonians, while We am not an advocate of war, We do abjure you to be ready if war comes to us.

Nocallia

Administrator
Aug 7, 2015
Elsewhere
Thank you @ArmchairGravy For this title.
I will take my responsibilities with great honor.
So... Scouts we need.
I think I can come up with a few, let me get some ready, and as soon as I get some, Ill show you, so you know the friend from the potential foe.

-Baconus

DaEliteTerraTech

Mar 17, 2016
Oops, I forgot to introduce myself. Cut. Let's try that again.

All Hail The Lemon King!
Hi, I'm DaEliteTerraTech. I usually go by DaElite101 in most games, but whatever. I really like TerraTech, and I wish I could see the twitch streams more. But since they're on weekdays and the devs are in a different timezone, I can't unless I'm sick. But since summer is near, I'll soon be out of school and able to see the threads all I want. Currently I'm working on VTOLs using rockets to move up, and hover boosters to maneuver. I've created a small-medium sized VTOL for Gauntlet Mode. I might try to create one that uses rockets and turbines, but only if the devs will make seperate keys for them. Eh, what the heck. I'll try anyway. So, that's my introduction.

DaEliteTerraTech

Mar 17, 2016
I just found it. Yep, I'm going to give my VTOL a lemon light.

EDIT: Having some trouble with the VTOL, going to have to postpone it's release.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArmchairGravy

DaEliteTerraTech

Mar 17, 2016
I'd like to present my attack aircraft, in order to prepare for possible war with the Blood Orange Raiders. I must admit it's not the best design in aesthetic I've ever made, but it's got lots of weapons packed onto it, 5 Venture batteries, a Venture repair bubble, and even comes with an altimeter and speedometer. It tends to tilt down and needs a slope for liftoff. But I think the tilt helps for flying low to attack enemies. It also comes with lemon lights.
Presenting... the Citrusfire.Citrusfire.png

Reactions: ArmchairGravy

DaEliteTerraTech

Mar 17, 2016
Speaking of that, we are now testing the Citrusfire's capabilities in the Gauntlet course.Citrusfire1.png
Wish us good luck on this test run! We will see in a few moments...

EDIT: The Citrusfire did not do good on the course, but we assure you it will be much better with repair bubbles up and full use of it's weapons and airspace.

Last edited:

Nocallia

Administrator
Aug 7, 2015
Elsewhere
War...

So it hath come to this...

They will regret ever trying to attack us.

But do not attack until they start their offense. Then, my secret weapon will come.

BitMage

modARRRator
Jul 22, 2015
Chadwick Bay
im debating whether or not to have a lemon kingdom wiki. On one hand, there are enough details to get one started.
But on the other hand, i dont know much about running a wiki, and im not sure i want to fight that bear.

ive started one just so i could reserve the name. i dunno, maybe.

Andre Salvador Rainha

Sep 21, 2015
Portugal
As we all are aware, the Blood Orange has reveled itself upon us, as a countermeasure I went on a journey of enlightenment to meet the Fates in hope they would give us insight on the plans of this new dastardly evil. It was a long journey with lots of dangers but no new information was given to me, instead they gave me three of their best scouts.

And now I present to you our new allies

Atropos: the fast one, able to cover vast amounts of land in search of information.

Atropos.png

Clotho: The tactical mastermind.

Clotho.png

Lachesis: The caretaker, the slowest of the three but also the hearth of the team.

Lachesis.png

They have sworn their devotion to the Lemon Kingdom in all its Zestiness and proven to be a capable team to rely on, together we shall triumph.

All Hail the King!