The Lemon Kingdom[Current Ruler: ???]

Chrii_the_Vieh

Fellow lemon-lords and ladies,

I'm back from my week of absence to the kingdom to reckognise, that chaos has befallen the reign.
@KattStrike did you wear your lemon-head-hat? Otherwise you cannot retreat from the throne of zestiness.

We should also consider waht @Jozroz just said:
- only members of the lemon-kingdom can become king!
So, did Ade commit his sourness to the kingdom on stream, as he didn't in this thread.

@BitMage didn't want to become king in the last poll (Reason: he is the Lemonistorian)... Do you really put your hat in the ring this time? ;)

BitMage

modARRRator
Fellow lemon-lords and ladies,

I'm back from my week of absence to the kingdom to reckognise, that chaos has befallen the reign.
@KattStrike did you wear your lemon-head-hat? Otherwise you cannot retreat from the throne of zestiness.

We should also consider waht @Jozroz just said:
- only members of the lemon-kingdom can become king!
So, did Ade commit his sourness to the kingdom on stream, as he didn't in this thread.

@BitMage didn't want to become king in the last poll (Reason: he is the Lemonistorian)... Do you really put your hat in the ring this time? ;)

all of the above is true....lol.

ok lets see, umm....

for the first part, i think it'd be ok if Katt wears the lemon head at some point even if she is not queen at the time. so we still might see that. That way, the kingdom can still progress and she has all the time she needs to figure out a lemon head thingie. (i think it'd be cool if we could send her a lemon head, just a thought)

as for the second point, i have mixed thoughts:
Combatdude the first king wasn't a citrizen when he became king (but there was no kingdom at the time so that makes sense)
ALSO, Kattstrike was not a citrizen either, but she won the title with an overwhelming vote of confidence. I believe she became a citrizen the moment she accepted the crown.
So that suggests to me that, if you win the title fairly, AND everyone is ok with you being king/queen, Citrizenship comes with the crown. If that is the case, this issue is resolved.

and for the last part:

I still feel the same. As the Lemonistorian i should stay out of certain proceedings so that i can maintain a certain level of impartiality. It could be argued that having both titles would be granting me an insane amount of power. Which is true to some extent. And if left to my own devices id choose not to run for office. But with that being said ...

I am very honored to have been nominated, and by the queen herself noless. I included my name to honor the queens wishes(but i do hope that one of the other candidates wins).

IF by some random chance i end up winning, This is my plan.....

If i win i would temporarily appoint a NEW Lemonistorian. I Would then serve the throne for a period of 1 week. At which point i would abdicate myself from the throne and once again wield the Lemony Quill. This would move things forward.

give me feed back about all this. This post is just some random thoughts on my part. I really dont think im going to win, which is fine by me. I voted for someone else....lol

Chrii_the_Vieh

Very nice as expected from an honorable member of the lemon-kingdom!

@KattStrike was a member of the lemon-kingdom, when she became queen.
She did say the magic words in a stream when she applied to be the queen.

A great idea to send her the lemon-head! hmm, I wanted to pack a pakage to send it to payload never the less... I might include something... :p
BUT, it has top be done quick and I don't have the time to do that atm.

Welp... really hard to choose a sour succesor to the throne as all the candidates have their own citricness values matched. But I'll have to say Mr. Gravy has my vote this time.

On a side note, lots of work in the citric forge have been made to the betterment of the kingdom, a bit delaied due to real life shenanigans but expect a magestic throne for the new leader in the upcoming days ;)

May the zestiness bless us all!
Cheers :3

kosy22

I wonder what is going to happen as it's looking like it's going to be a draw

Will we have and extra vote from a fellow citrizen

Or will it have to be a draw

Chrii_the_Vieh

By reading through the pages of lemony-histoire of this thread I came to recognise how well kept this lovely kingdom is.

Therefore, I officially propose to give the title of "Grove Tender" to our well beloved Lemonistorian @BitMage .
In addition and to honour his accurate and meticulous work in this thread, I want to give him the "Finch Feather Quill" as a medal.

Secondly, in my humble opinion @Combatdude is more than suited to receive the "Merit of Zest", not only for beeing the first Lemon-King and founder of the realm of zestiness, but also for his ongoing passion in supporting this thriving community.

Third, another "Merit of Zest" should be provided to @Andre Salvador Rainha the builder of the lemon-throne.

As one of the first supporters, lemon-lord, member of the first council, King-Slayer (kind of), Queen-maker, long-lasting council member and hard as iron supporter of the Lemon-Kingdom, I see myself as the orange eminence of the realm and would be very honoured and throughoutly pleased to officially carry that title.

I hope for your support fellow lemon-lords and ladies for these fruitfull plans.

Also, give your vote to @ArmchairGravy to be our next lemon-king, he is a long-term and supportative member of the realm and a strong leader (which he proved by earning the Iron Peel). Long hours of discussion on the oval yellow-golden table of debat in the inner sanctum of the lemon-council with my fellow lemon-lord lead me to belive he is the new lemon-king to be.

kosy22

as the vote says

Ade = 2 votes

Armchairgravy = 4 votes

Bitmage = 1 vote

annnd ( i cant remember = 2 / 1 votes )

ALL HAIL THE LEMON KING ARMCHAIRGRAVY

BitMage

modARRRator
The recent glorious event brings with it yet another issue that must be dealt with. As the honorable ArmchairGravy has ascended to the throne, this leaves a seat open within the Council of Lemon Lords and Ladies.

also....i cant seem to find any posts by lord Ahniar... there might be call to seek a second new lordling.

Chrii_the_Vieh

All hail to our new Lemon-King @ArmchairGravy, his reign may be long-lasting and prosperous!

Lord Ahniar is better known under his forum name @Andre Salvador Rainha (@BitMage).

Therefore, only one seat in the council has to be reasigned.
I recommend @Baconus_Yum or @KattStrike to take this open slot.
Please my fellow lemon-lords and ladies choose wisely.

Here is my gift for the new Lemon-King. In honour to his contribution to the realms defense I present to you a new lemony-tech to strengthen our defensive forces sourly:

LemonTankV3
LemonTankV3.png
Lemon-shaped and brutaly armed.

Nocallia

Administrator
All hail to our new Lemon-King @ArmchairGravy, his reign may be long-lasting and prosperous!

Lord Ahniar is better known under his forum name @Andre Salvador Rainha (@BitMage).

Therefore, only one seat in the council has to be reasigned.
I recommend @Baconus_Yum or @KattStrike to take this open slot.
Please my fellow lemon-lords and ladies choose wisely.
I am grateful for this offer you hath given me, but I am afraid that I am unprepared, so I think that my time has yet to come. So I vote that instead of me, that @KattStrike should take this seat in the council.

ArmchairGravy

My dear and loyal subjects. As We sit here today upon the Yellow Throne, with the Citrine Scepter in hand, We must express Our surprise and gratitude at being chosen to lead the Lemon Kingdom. Indeed, this has saved Us the time and trouble of usurping it. ;) We thank all of those who supported Us. We would also like to personally welcome Our latest subject, @Sleepcakes, and hope they prosper under Our rule.

We will now look at open proposals:

Eligibility for the Crown: We feel @BitMage makes the strongest argument here. We decree that any forum member, including @Payload staff, is eligible to rule, and citizenship is automatically bestowed, as long as said person is elected by the citizens.

We would like to thank the members of the First Council for their spirited yet civil discussion on this matter.

Titles Granted:
@BitMage :Grove Tender
@Combatdude : Merit of Zest
@Andre Salvador Rainha : Merit of Zest

Medals Bestowed:
@Jozroz : Iron Peel

We would like to thank BitMage for his scholarly devotion to our Kingdom's history. We also thank Combatdude and Andre Salvador Rainha for their service to the Lemon Kingdom. Finally, We wish to bestow the Iron Peel on Jozroz for his report on the Blood Orange.

New discussion:

1. @Chrii_the_Vieh

We now turn our attention on to Chrii the Vieh. You have always been seen as a loyal subject of the Lemon Kingdom. However, We need some clarification from you on these words:

As one of the first supporters, lemon-lord, member of the first council, King-Slayer (kind of), Queen-maker, long-lasting council member and hard as iron supporter of the Lemon-Kingdom, I see myself as the orange eminence of the realm and would be very honoured and throughoutly pleased to officially carry that title.
We of the Lemon Kingdom have always had strong ties to the Orange Lands. Jozroz's news of the rise of the Blood Orange has troubled Us greatly. Now you, Chrii the Vieh, state that you "see yourself as the orange eminence of the realm". Are you declaring yourself as an Agent Orange? If so, then while We are not opposed to dual citizenship, We feel that having a foreigner's presence on the First Lemon Council presents a grave security threat.

Therefore: We hereby decree @Chrii_the_Vieh shall immediately give the First Council clarification on his statement, and the First Council shall discuss any issues that may arise.

2. Scouts needed

We think more information is needed on the activities of the Blood Orange. We hereby task all citizens of the Lemon Kingdom to send at least one scout invader by 5/30. Do not forget to include your lemon blocks, or We shall be wroth! We shall be checking #TTInvader.

3. Tourist status

We propose that inactive citizens of the Lemon Kingdom be demoted to "Tourist" status. A period of two weeks of not posting to this thread shall be defined as inactive. This proposal is moved to the First Council for discussion.

4. Open Council Seat

We support @KattStrike as a member of the First Lemon Council.

If We have missed any outstanding issues, please bring it to Our attention.

Chrii_the_Vieh

To clarify all and prove my imperturbable affiliation to the Lemon-idea I want to open my statement with the following words:

ALL HAIL TO THE LEMON-KINGDOM, IT'S GLORIOUS KING AND IT'S NEVER ENDING ZESTYNESS!
ALL HAIL LEMON-KING ARMCHAIRGRAVY THE SOUR!

To explain the title orange-eminence I want you to think about the counterpart in the world of non lemon-humans, which is grey-eminence. Grey is a shady colour, as is orange in comparison to lemon-yellow.
I now understand, that wrong intentions might arrise from the chosen words.
Therefore, dark-yellow-eminence or golden-eminence might better be suited.
I want all of you to judge my deeds for the Lemon-Kingdom and the never-ending support from my side and forget about this orange-mistake.
To further prove my shared suspisions about the critical incidents in the land of our dark-coloured neighbors, I will send an elite force of lemon-spy-techs known as the 5 Lemonuscetiers to bring me news about the blood-orange and/or eliminate this usurping rascal if the rumors are true.

On the point of tourist status I myself am a little indecisive. I like order in the ranks of the citrizens, but beeing a small community I don't think we should use such a short time-span to "tourist" someone.

Nocallia

Administrator
All Hail The Lemon King, And His Lemon Kingdom!
If Though Want To Send A Scout Without Searching Many Lands For Our Symbol, You Can Use The Chamber Of R&D To Make One With Free Allowence Of Our Symbol. Just When Though Tweeteth It, Add In #TTInvader.