The Lemon Kingdom[Current Ruler: ???]

matik2002

Sep 16, 2015
Soooooo, what's the party here? Oh well, though it doesn't make sense for me, then it will make some of it over time as I will meet this silly place.

ALL HAIL VENTUR-oh it's lemons huh? Blast.
ALL HAIL THE LEMON KINGDOM AND THE NEW QUEEN!

ArmchairGravy

Aug 28, 2015
Soooooo, what's the party here? Oh well, though it doesn't make sense for me, then it will make some of it over time as I will meet this silly place.

ALL HAIL VENTUR-oh it's lemons huh? Blast.
ALL HAIL THE LEMON KINGDOM AND THE NEW QUEEN!
While Her Sourness is away in the wilds of Scotland, allow me to welcome you to the Lemon Kingdom. It's zestier here.

ArmchairGravy

Aug 28, 2015
ohhhh a motion. thats awsome. maybe i should break out my copy of "roberts rules of order". ive got an early print sitting round somewhere. ill keep an eye out for it.

meanwhile, if you can get a second and a third ill make it so. that's close enough to half.
also, ill get to ruffing out some bylaws and what not.
I'm thinking more along the lines of 43-man Squamish

Jozroz

Hail, your grace, Queen of the Lemons, Protector of the Lemon Queendom and upholder of the Holy Zestiness! I am a traveller, who has travelled far and wide. I have seen the lands throughout this world and I bring grave news! Far to the West in the Lands of Orange, our fair and noble trading allies of many seasons, a new power has arisen and taken over! Blood Orange, the Bitter!! He seeks to destroy all that which is Zesty and replace it with the sinful Bitter-Sweet!

In these evil times of great peril and terror, I pledge my allegiance to you, Your Zestiness. Though I hail from nothing more than a small town in the Lime Lands, I have travelled extensively and seen all the lands of Zest. Lime Lands, the Queendom of Lemons, Lands of Orange; to all these places have my travels taken me. I beseech thee, O Lemon Queen, take me as a humble servant to the Kingdom, use my knowledge and experience to aid the Lands of Orange so that this threat on you borders may be eliminated and our kins the Oranges liberated!

-
Note: I propose "Queen of the Lemons, Protector of the Lemon Queendom and upholder of the Holy Zestiness" to be the official full title of our magnificent queen.

KattStrike

Aug 19, 2015
twitch.tv
I don't know what this lemon kingdom is all about except for that Kattstrike is the leander
Maybe that is all you need to know... ;)!

Sadly, I shant stay a ruler forever as we are a kingdom that shares the title of Lemon King. We pass it to each other via vote and then hail the King.

BitMage

modARRRator
Jul 22, 2015
Chadwick Bay
Hail, your grace, Queen of the Lemons, Protector of the Lemon Queendom and upholder of the Holy Zestiness! I am a traveller, who has travelled far and wide. I have seen the lands throughout this world and I bring grave news! Far to the West in the Lands of Orange, our fair and noble trading allies of many seasons, a new power has arisen and taken over! Blood Orange, the Bitter!! He seeks to destroy all that which is Zesty and replace it with the sinful Bitter-Sweet!

In these evil times of great peril and terror, I pledge my allegiance to you, Your Zestiness. Though I hail from nothing more than a small town in the Lime Lands, I have travelled extensively and seen all the lands of Zest. Lime Lands, the Queendom of Lemons, Lands of Orange; to all these places have my travels taken me. I beseech thee, O Lemon Queen, take me as a humble servant to the Kingdom, use my knowledge and experience to aid the Lands of Orange so that this threat on you borders may be eliminated and our kins the Oranges liberated!

-
Note: I propose "Queen of the Lemons, Protector of the Lemon Queendom and upholder of the Holy Zestiness" to be the official full title of our magnificent queen.

you sir are talented.

I second your proposal for official matriarchal title. If the queen is cool with it, ill add that to the histories. ()

BitMage

modARRRator
Jul 22, 2015
Chadwick Bay
I don't know what this lemon kingdom is all about except for that Kattstrike is the leander
if you say "all hail the lemon king!" (or in this case queen), somewhere in this thread, that would make you part of the lemon kingdom. Which also makes you eligible to become the king or queen.

Lady KattStrike is our 3rd grand majesty .

Reactions: Chrii_the_Vieh

Chrii_the_Vieh

Oct 26, 2015
Germland Institute in Scotmany
Our well-beloved queen has a true title now: All hail Lemon-Queen Katt the Zesty!

Also, I love the additions that our Lemorian (Lemon-Historian) made to the laws of the Lemon-Kingdom.
We should write them down in the Lemon-codex (aka Lemonomicon).
Regarding those, I realized, that we do have at least one empty slot in the council (refinedskillzyt is lost).
Two other Lemon-Lords haven't been around for a long time (Caleblol007 and karma827 namely).

I propose therefore the following honorable members of the Lemon-Kingdom to be called up to full council members and carry the title Lemon-Lord henceforth:

@Olli_DXD - for beeing subtly supportive whenever we called for
@Combatdude - our former ruler, who has proven worthy when in charge of severe decisions
@Jozroz - an aspiring Lemon-Knight of the pen venturing forward to enrich the Kingdoms glory

Fellow Lemon-Lords and Ladies of the council, it is time to move, give those three Lemonaids your blessing.

BitMage

modARRRator
Jul 22, 2015
Chadwick Bay
Our well-beloved queen has a true title now: All hail Lemon-Queen Katt the Zesty!

Also, I love the additions that our Lemorian (Lemon-Historian) made to the laws of the Lemon-Kingdom.
We should write them down in the Lemon-codex (aka Lemonomicon).
Regarding those, I realized, that we do have at least one empty slot in the council (refinedskillzyt is lost).
Two other Lemon-Lords haven't been around for a long time (Caleblol007 and karma827 namely).

I propose therefore the following honorable members of the Lemon-Kingdom to be called up to full council members and carry the title Lemon-Lord henceforth:

@Olli_DXD - for beeing subtly supportive whenever we called for
@Combatdude - our former ruler, who has proven worthy when in charge of severe decisions
@Jozroz - an aspiring Lemon-Knight of the pen venturing forward to enrich the Kingdoms glory

Fellow Lemon-Lords and Ladies of the council, it is time to move, give those three Lemonaids your blessing.
Im not a lord, but i support those nominations. If the nominees accept , and at least 3 other lords agree, we will have ourselves a few new lords/ladies

Reactions: Chrii_the_Vieh