The Lemon Kingdom[Current Ruler: ???]

Chrii_the_Vieh

The Lemon-groove has gotten a lot more gloomy...

Cheer up folks, this is the Lemon-Kingdom, where you should share a warm welcome and have fun!
This is a place of tolerance and peace and all friendly folk is welcome.

... and if you happen to be an attack helicopter in our Kingdom, why not help us defend the treasured lemon-trees with your power? In harvest time you might even be able to shoot down some fruits from the trees to help with the harvest.

(btw. I didn't know about that all said above)

matik2002

I have grown a tree that can move at a cost of its size. Enjoy lemons on the go!
Portable Lemonary.png

Also, it has come to my attention that the Lemon Kingdom is falling apart as more and more kingdoms are being created. This might lead to the Great War, but also to the Great Alliance. Who knows?

Chrii_the_Vieh

I realized, that you tried to make a new Kingdom all for yourself @GamerParrish .
This is not the way to go, as the lemons do cherish the votes of all citrizens.

Please do adjustments!

This is the place for the lemons until those adjustments are done.
All other claims will be called "FAKE" until decided differently by active members of the realm.

May the zestiness be with you!

Chrii_the_Vieh

Here is a question to all those who still know where the golden glow of the Lemons resides:

Do you want us to start from scratch and rebuild the Lemon-Kingdom (create a new thread)?
If "yes" how do you imagine the new realm (leave your ideas and suggestions)?
Who should be the keeper of the realm (open and care for the thread)?

I thought about opening a new thread for quite a while now and was surprised by GamerParish's (he is off to another Kingdom meanwhile, I don't know his true intentions yet) attempt to do it by himself exactly to this reason.

Here are my ideas on how to do it:
- transfer all citricens to the new thread, but introduce a status (active/inactive) to mark members in charge
- keep the lore (titles, honors, badges) but renew our rules
- open a creative-save in which we store important techs of the Lemon-realm (decorate a new golden-grove) access only to active members
- establish a new council and go for a new King (@matik2002 you are happily invited to go for the title once again)
- I'd love to have a contest to decide on the new king

That said, I'd love to tend the grove aka care for the thread on a daily basis and keep it up to date.
Why am I suited for this task you ask?
I am the amber eminence, I was around, when we started as root and sprout.
I was member of all the councils of the Lemon-kingdom.
I was one of the former Kings of the Zesty realm in better times.
I have seen bloom and demise of the golden realm and prevailed.
But most important: I am around in this forum day by day and I really care for this!
It would be an honour for me to take this task, if you wish for me to do so.

So LEMONS, make yourself known, let me know your thoughts and we will give this Kingdom it's former glory.
We will do so in peace and tolerance and prove ourselves as the true heirs of Kingdoms in this community.

May the Zestiness be with us!

Zargn

Administrator
Do you want us to start from scratch and rebuild the Lemon-Kingdom (create a new thread)?
Yes, I think it would be a good idea.
And I have a suggestion: That we have the new lemon kingdom thread, but also another thread for all of the kingdoms creations. (So the main thread doesnt get filled by techs)

Who should be the keeper of the realm (open and care for the thread)?
I think I vote for you. :)
You are active on the forum, and that is very good for someone who might take care of the great lemon kingdom.

Do we want war, I hope not. But the other kingdoms seem to want it. We will need to collect our techs, so we wont be defenseless if anyone attacks us.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
As a Lemon-intern, I fully support whatever war effort this kingdom will start. :)

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
How do I get them fancy banners? I'm technically part of the kingdom sooooo, do I get a badge?

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Haha! Finally! My ID!

...Now what. Do we ready our Techs for battle? Upgrade some? My spuds are rattling with energy.

Zed

Haha! Finally! My ID!

...Now what. Do we ready our Techs for battle? Upgrade some? My spuds are rattling with energy.
As preparation for live multiplayer combat feel free to test out any / all techs located with the Tech Zoo Thread in the R&D Environment. I would be curious to hear / see their performance under battle conditions.

Chrii_the_Vieh

This thread is a history of the Lemon-Kingdom.
It is the most zesty place in the TerraTech univers and the first blooming society of TerraTech-fans here in the forum.

The lemons are a very friendly helpful and nice community.
We are planning something big to restore the Zesty-Kingdom to it's full glory.
Be prepared... become a Lemonion!

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I have landships~! I Offer thee, o zesty citizens, the glorious behemoths of my fleet!

Here is a prototype of my current flagship Tech. Nearly all-terrain (can move up mountains), with a top speed of 70mph, and is capable of fabricating, scrapping and selling things.

Meet the Ogre in her trial runs