The Lemon Kingdom[Current Ruler: ???]

ArmchairGravy

If someone gathers together a list of the nominees ill add a post to the top of this thread.

so, who is nominated?
Looks like Katt is the only one, and she has 3 votes as of now--Chrii (and since I declared for Chrii, and he declared for Katt, that's 2 votes), and Olli_DXD.

Chrii_the_Vieh

Hmm, if I might add this:

I nominated Katt and Saiwun, Baconus nominated himself, and you nominated me.
So that makes four nominees (a good lemony number).

The voting situation is a bit complex, as @Olli_DXD didn't declare himself a leminion yet (he didn't use the right phrase "all hail the lemon-king(dom)".
When counted as suggested Katt earned 2 1/2 votes (yours through me, mine and 1/2 if Olli gets a leminion in time).
Baconus got his own vote, which counts 1/2 as he is not a Lemon-Lord yet.

As this is all very biased, I think the the impartial heraldic historian of the lemon-kingdom (also known as Bitmage) should put up some rules for an actual vote here in the thread.

ArmchairGravy

Hmm, if I might add this:

I nominated Katt and Saiwun, Baconus nominated himself, and you nominated me.
So that makes four nominees (a good lemony number).

The voting situation is a bit complex, as @Olli_DXD didn't declare himself a leminion yet (he didn't use the right phrase "all hail the lemon-king(dom)".
When counted as suggested Katt earned 2 1/2 votes (yours through me, mine and 1/2 if Olli gets a leminion in time).
Baconus got his own vote, which counts 1/2 as he is not a Lemon-Lord yet.

As this is all very biased, I think the the impartial heraldic historian of the lemon-kingdom (also known as Bitmage) should put up some rules for an actual vote here in the thread.
*Eyes Baconus* Why, he did join the Lemon Kingdom and then immediately declared himself as a nominee. I mistrust this kind of upstart behavior. As a Regent, I may have to usurp the Yellow Throne to keep it out of his hands. For the good of the kingdom.

This calls for a contest of skillz and witz... may the nominees choose their battlefield and start from there?
A test by fire seems in order here :3

Nocallia

Administrator
Honestly, I have no idea what is going on here. I'm like that guy from that video I watched who got into the poker finals and he did not know how to play it.
Edit: All hail the Lemon-queen, I am voting for Katt, I am not the best leader.
Edit 2: I vote myself for not leader. I vote myself for... Common person? Idk. Just not king. Also, if you want to see that video, click HERE. No bad words are in it.

Last edited:

Chrii_the_Vieh

While we're waiting for lemon blocks, I thought I'd rough up a Yellow Throne:

Feel free to submit, and our new liege shall have their choice of throne. :)
I would prefer this one in lemon-yellow and without the pirate-skeleton on it :p :
UndeadPirateV6.png

Also, @BitMage got the nominees wrong, but as it is a landslide for @KattStrike it doesn't matter I guess.

KATT FOR LEMON-QUEEN

BitMage

modARRRator
i don't think i got the nominees wrong. no one made a list for me so i re-read this thread to make the list. The only difference i see is that baconus now has dropped out of the race. Did i leave someone off?

*edit* i see that i missed saiwan oops

Last edited:

ArmchairGravy

i don't think i got the nominees wrong. no one made a list for me so i re-read this thread to make the list. The only difference i see is that baconus now has dropped out of the race. Did i leave someone off?
Olli_DXD did not declare as a nominee, nor was he nominated that I see.

As a Regent, I move that we go ahead and close the poll and announce Katt as the Lemon Queen. Do I have a second for this motion?

BitMage

modARRRator
ohhhh a motion. thats awsome. maybe i should break out my copy of "roberts rules of order". ive got an early print sitting round somewhere. ill keep an eye out for it.

meanwhile, if you can get a second and a third ill make it so. that's close enough to half.
also, ill get to ruffing out some bylaws and what not.