The Lemon Kingdom[Current Ruler: ???]

Exund

Fancy Modder
Allas fellow Lemonions, I found it... A blossoming and fruitfull lemontree out in the wild.

LemonTreeV6
View attachment 12062
Fully alive and powerful I found it.
So I decided to pick some fruit and bring them home to regrow some trees in our golden grove.

May the Zestiness be with you!
The fruits of this tree are HUGE
BigFruit
BigFruit.png

BitMage

modARRRator
Jul 22, 2015
Chadwick Bay
Lemon Lords and ladies of the Grand Council, Citrizens of the lemon kingdom. I, your Grovetender have returned from the darkness....

Where I have I been you might ask, that is a tale to horrible and harrowing to speak of where gentle ears may hear and be forever tormented by nightmares. Perhaps one day I shal write of my journey and by what means I have survived where none other may have. But for now, I will say this...

In my darkest hour when all was against me, when even my closet traveling companions betrayed me to uncouth barbarians, something led me threw the night. A very dim glow far off on the horizon. At first I could not understand what this might be. It had been so long since I had been left to parish in the wilds. I nearly forgot the warmth of home. Untill I realized something.....that soft glow.....it was.....YELLOW!!!!!

I AM HOME ONCE MORE!!!!

BitMage

modARRRator
Jul 22, 2015
Chadwick Bay
on a more serious note, I went to edit in the names of those whom have joined the kingdom since I left on my journey. Turns out posts are limited to 5000 characters and we have hit the limit. Ill need to cut some text out of the OP unless we can come up with a clever solution. And I have an idea or two.

Meanwhile, somethings to think about. It might be time to refresh the management of the kingdom.

We need an official king
and we might consider restaffing the council.
if needed we could also come up with some titles to fill, special roles and such.

I'm open to suggestion.

Nocallia

Administrator
Aug 7, 2015
Elsewhere
on a more serious note, I went to edit in the names of those whom have joined the kingdom since I left on my journey. Turns out posts are limited to 5000 characters and we have hit the limit. Ill need to cut some text out of the OP unless we can come up with a clever solution. And I have an idea or two.
Maybe we could borrow some paper from the kingdom of Google, and record our lineage there. Might be a bit of a stretch, but it just might work.

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
I have noticed lots of Lemon Techs here, and I have just made this Tech recently, so here's a Tech for this kingdom:

(I honestly have no idea if I want to become a proper citizen, so I am probably just stopping by...)

Here is the "Combustable Lemon MK2" defense tower for all of your combustible Lemon needs!:D

CombustableLemon MK2.png

WARNING: Is very volatile, use with caution. It is called a "Combustable Lemon" for a reason...:p

GSO_One_Block

Jun 14, 2017
GSO Building Corp, Earth
All hail the Lemon Kingdom, I come in peace as a diplomat from the far reaches of the GSO corporation, Earth, we would like to join with you so together we can defeat all those pesky trader trolls.

P.S There is conflict going on between the corporations right now, we are fighting for a new planet the has been found near the one where all of it's resources have been stripped, We ave found many new biomes to explore.

P.P.S We are starting to lose the war, we are being pushed back into the grasslands, become our saviours...

Chrii_the_Vieh

Oct 26, 2015
Germland Institute in Scotmany
Welcome to the Zesty Kingdom!
We the Lemons did go through harsh times lately and decided to be a friendly an peaceseeking folk after all.
We won't support any war or any specific side in a conflict of the corporations.

If you need help, try to find a Lemon-Tree and hide below it's powerful branches.
The Lemons will protect you there and keep attackers at bay.

diamondnife

Jun 10, 2017
The Technocratic AI Colony.
What are your feelings about other citruses (citri? citrus? citrium?) i.e. Limes, Grapefruit, Oranges, etc?

Maybe the citizens could rule the country, like an anarchism or libertarianism. Just a thought from a random Meeseeks.

Last edited:

Chrii_the_Vieh

Oct 26, 2015
Germland Institute in Scotmany
What are your feelings about other citruses (citri? citrus? citrium?) i.e. Limes, Grapefruit, Oranges, etc?

Maybe the citizens could rule the country, like an anarchism or libertarianism. Just a thought from a random Meeseeks.
All peacefull fruits and other beeings are welcome to join forces and flourish and bloom together.
Those who seek mischief (e.g. The Bloodorange) should rott and spoil with mold and grime.

Oh okay then, I shall peacefully embark back to my planet and defeat that pesky trader troll.
Just on a short note: The trader troll is pure GSO built tech, isn't it? Hoe comes you are having problems with your own kind?

P

Pink Kitty

What if your gender identity is an Attack Helicopter?
Then you can identify that way, if you want.

Keep in mind the 'Attack Helicopter' meme is usually used to mock people with non-standard genders.
A good few of which inhabit this board.

So you run the risk of offending people and/or getting told off.

<-- See this warning? This was for a post where i said 'I don't really care, but if you wanna do it, how about...'
So they are clearly touchy.

I'll leave it to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

diamondnife

Jun 10, 2017
The Technocratic AI Colony.
Keep in mind the 'Attack Helicopter' meme is usually used to mock people with non-standard genders.
A good few of which inhabit this board.

So you run the risk of offending people and/or getting told off.
I am one of those few, and to me it doesn't really offend me, but that may be because I don't really care much about being insulted because I am usually pretty chill about it. Just trying to have a bit of "fun" in a "fun" thread. Sorry to anyone if I offended them. :(:oops:

Last edited:
P

Pink Kitty

I can't speak for anyone else, but i'm not offended.
And welcome to the gang :p

Safe Spaces get a lot of hate, but if you've had a week of dealing with unpleasant people and haters, maybe you don't want to deal with it on a forum about blocks? Or even get reminders.

As i discovered recently, some black people don't care about the N-word. And some do.

Some Queer people (i use that as LGBTQQIP2SAA keeps getting longer.) Don't care. Some do.
We are not all the same.

I can't tell which is which, until after they get upset.
Maybe you can?

I'd suggest, maybe drop the meme.

But as always, you are free to do as you please.
Until you get told off.

Reactions: Legionite

Zed

Dec 23, 2016
Safe Spaces get a lot of hate, but if you've had a week of dealing with unpleasant people and haters, maybe you don't want to deal with it on a forum about blocks? Or even get reminders.
I wholeheartedly agree with this statement.

Reactions: harpo99999