The Lemon Kingdom[Current Ruler: ???]

StyxAnnihilator

A way to try become the ruler of the Lemon Kingdom: Dress up as a lemon with a crown/tiara on your head, preferable at a Cosplay event. Post the proof (picture, video, ???) here.

DaEliteTerraTech

*Appears out of nowhere, wearing a fez and a bowtie* What did I miss?

*After making some tea and putting on some reading glasses, I read through the recent reports and status of the Lemon Kingdom*

Oh.

I guess now isn't the best time to add more weapons to our arsenal?

Welcome to 2099, where TerraTech is full of nothing but kingdoms of every vegetable, fruit, plant, animal, resource, etc. in the entire planet, even the non-american ones!

DaEliteTerraTech

First thing @DaEliteTerraTech,pls nu...no more doctor wjou jokes...and second thing,@TheUberCannon,where did the years go...
Why no more Doctor Who jokes?

In other news, is the Lemon Kingdom nearing it's end? Will the Blood Orange conquer all? Find out on the next episode of...

Doctor Who! *Insert music*

So... what ARE we going to do? I feel like all I can build is planes. And they take at least an hour to make. And I've only made two. And we're currently waiting for a new king, which will probably take a long time because creating a lemon suit takes time and patience. A lot of time. The kingdom will probably collapse by that time. And then we'll be forced to resort to rebellion against the Blood Orange.

And guerrilla warfare sucks. You have to sabotage stuff. You can't just send in your dive bombers and tanks with infantry following.

Also, the spoiler I was gonna put didn't show up.

Nocallia

Administrator
Citizens of the Lemon Kingdom, I hath come today to bring bad tidings.

As an official representative of the Kiwi-Kingdom I officially declare war against the lemon kingdom now.

Any supporters of the lemon kingdom are now officially our enemies and will be treated as such.

(Pitiful Banner was here)
It is time we awake from the shadows. We will not take this declaration of war laying down.

We need the Lemon Guard. But we are currently defenceless. GO!

-Baconus of the Lemon Banner

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
I pledge no allegiance to either side of this upcoming war, but if it comes down to it feel free to use any of my troops from the playground as you see fit as long as you are not the instigating party. With only one exception. AllBiteAsaurus is the guardian of the playground and is not permitted to leave. He has been through enough battles to last him 10 lifetimes and now only fights when he has to or for sport.
Just remember that they are only loyal to me and any attempt to turn my troops will result with destructive consequences.
Keep in mind that no matter what side may win this war, there is always a Reaper waiting to collect the souls of the recently de-parted making him the only true winner.
I offer this because I see that the Lemon Kingdom is a peaceful one for the most part and are at risk of having their good times coming to an end.
To someone such as me that only wishes everyone to have a good one I could not stand silently by.
All I ask is that there is an attempt to negotiate a peaceful solution first and if all else fails my troops will be waiting for their orders.

May the zesty thrive in peace!

Have a good one [8D)

Chrii_the_Vieh

Even if I'd do everything to defend the yellow golden glow of the kingdom, going to a war is not my style.
Watch me pulling the strings in the amber shadows to ensure the win of the zesty side!
Take my fighter-jets from the Hangar to defend our realms and ask me for any support, but don't call to arms.

Lemons, war is never right, but let us defend the golden grove and never surrender!
May the zestiness be with all of us!

@Senorragequit end this war before it even started. Fruits are not made for battle, you should know that best.
If you are looking for a fight... choose a champion each and do a build-off.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
So uh, I'm Potato. I'm a Lemon Intern so to speak. Strangely enough I got here because of Kiwi Kingdom.

...What does this kingdom do exactly? How's our economy? Military?

When is this war even going to begin? Has it begun yet? I'm dying for some action! Also, how do you get the techs to fight each other if multiplayer hasn't been implemented yet?

Zargn

Administrator
My guess is "if" the war does begin, then it will be in the canary build of multiplayer.
We do not want war, its the kiwis that by some reason wants us gone...

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
the pity is that lemons juice well but kiwi 'fruit' do not juice at all, all they do is get pulped, and the juicer will juice all worth juicing and pulp the rest

StyxAnnihilator

Heard that there are actually several species, so not sure all are so aggressive. One fraction Kiwi's are pretty green inside, not sure if that give a pointer. They can be a bit fuzzy and brownish at first glance though. Could be the quarrelsome ones is actually the "golden" fraction, then probably a bit puffed-up. A third fraction is "Chinese gooseberry", they are pretty tiny though. Further investigation might be needed.

StyxAnnihilator

DaEliteTerraTech

Seeing as we need defenses, I've come up with a small but formidable solution. Introducing the ST-5 Senturion! Designed for defense against small and medium-sized techs, the Senturion comes with...
  • 2 Hawkeye Shotguns
  • 2 Hawkeye MG's
  • 2 GSO Mini-Mortars
  • 2 3-Pound Cannons
  • The Hawkeye Helios AI Sentry Block (Makes use of the gun installed!)
  • Controllable
  • Radar and Venture Safari Spotlights equipped
  • Hawkeye blocks, along with GSO Armor Plates
  • GSO Shield Bubble
  • Venture Repair Bubble
  • 2 GSO Batteries
All of this comes in a compact 5x5x4 package, and at a cheap and cost-effective price of only 25000 BB! Compare all of these features with the stock Buggy, at an astronomical price for it's size and features of 1500 BB!
ST5 Senturion.png
Ideally, this should be fed by an external power source, as it has no solar generator affixed to it. Multiple of these sentries may be able to work against large techs, provided that their shields/repair bubbles do not have much power.

Get your ST-5 Senturion now!
This tech is not available for enemies of the Lemon Kingdom. Persons of undecided faction may purchase provided that they do not have any malicious intent. Watermelons may not buy this tech. Shipping & handling charges apply. (53 BB extra.)

Chrii_the_Vieh

In the absence of any authority I, the amber-eminence, might as well welcome you to the zesty realm.
Count yourself to be in the ranks of a citrizen of the Lemon-Kingdom @Potato .
Every effort to restore the golden beams of the realm or which helps to rebuild the glorious grove are highly welcome.
May your days here be fruitful and may the zestiness be with you.

Chrii_the_Vieh

Allas fellow Lemonions, I found it... A blossoming and fruitfull lemontree out in the wild.

LemonTreeV6
LemonTreeV6.png
Fully alive and powerful I found it.
So I decided to pick some fruit and bring them home to regrow some trees in our golden grove.

May the Zestiness be with you!