The Lemon Kingdom[Current Ruler: ???]

matik2002

After analyzing the Prophecy 2 and teh sliver, I came to a conclusion that I've found out the full Prophecy 2 details.
The reigning knight will be absent for 6 weeks, then one of former kings takes his Sceptre without election and thus, the tyranny begins, rules will be broken, and then once everyone supports that new "king", the Cursed Tag shall be spoken by the "king", which will sound like this.

Make Lemon Kingdom Yellow Again. (#MLKYA)

Thy words shall start a Lemon War and will be very bad for the Kingdom itself. Legends say that the Discordians will stop the war and reunite Lemonians, but there's a chance they will fail. The end is nigh, unless a common enemy is found, which is not an orange, not a bacon-and-egg and it isn't a Discordian, but...ONE OF LEMONIANS.

Nothing good cam come out of this.

Nocallia

Administrator
After analyzing the Prophecy 2 and teh sliver, I came to a conclusion that I've found out the full Prophecy 2 details.
The reigning knight will be absent for 6 weeks, then one of former kings takes his Sceptre without election and thus, the tyranny begins, rules will be broken, and then once everyone supports that new "king", the Cursed Tag shall be spoken by the "king", which will sound like this.

Thy words shall start a Lemon War and will be very bad for the Kingdom itself. Legends say that the Discordians will stop the war and reunite Lemonians, but there's a chance they will fail. The end is nigh, unless a common enemy is found, which is not an orange, not a bacon-and-egg and it isn't a Discordian, but...ONE OF LEMONIANS.

Nothing good cam come out of this.
Wait a minute, who is this written by? It may be just a trick, ot may not.

ArmchairGravy

We are not impressed by The Failed King waving about poorly translated "prophecies". We would call upon the Grove Tender to verify the authenticity of these supposed documents, but, alas, he cannot be roused from his torpor.

Chrii_the_Vieh

No true lemon can trust such a prophecy, as no true lemon can be the traitor.
And... to clarify what I am saying even more, ArmchairGravy is and was all the time a true Lemon for sure.

This piece of bloodthirsty prophecy can only be done by a traitor and only one traitor is bloddy enough to do so...
THE BLOOD-ORANGE

Additionally, how comes, that neither of the accusing parts could be found in the fragments first?
Those passages seem very provocative and can't be taken serious by any true lemon:

...the Cursed Tag shall be spoken by the "king", which will sound like this.

...unless a common enemy is found, which is not an orange, not a bacon-and-egg and it isn't a Discordian, but...ONE OF LEMONIANS.

Citrizens of the fruitfull realm, I want you to look deep inside your golden hearts and find the truth, which is, that this whole conflict was provoked by certain people, which now want to mislead us all to belive that they are the saviour, while still defiling the amber gleams of our peacefull Kingdom.

We don't need to be lead by filthy prophethies, neither do we have to fear the future those pamphlets proclaim.
The true zestiness will prevail and the traitors will be found and treated as they deserve.
With the golden gleam of zestiness in my heart I in full lemon-pride shout out the words:

ALL HAIL THE LEMON-KINGDOM! MAKE IT YELLOW AGAIN #MLKYA

In my position as a Lemon-Lord and as your well trusted amber eminence I encourage you all, that you feel like a true lemon to step forth and stop this nonsense. No war started, no war needs to end. Dark times we are in, but those are due to our own hearts dwindling. BE A TRUE LEMON!

May the Zestiness be with you!

EDIT: btw. the first prophecy didn't come true as well, so what's up with those empty words?

Last edited:

matik2002

Yeah, I assume the Discordians wrote this to trick us. I think that by now they raised the red battle signal. Anyways, I am gonna vanish like any other wizard and others.

EDIT: Excuse me, "The Failed King"? Okay, I am getting upset. This is why I am vanishing.

Chrii_the_Vieh

I feel bitterness, I feel sadness and pain. The dark sprout of the blood-orange is finally ready to bloom in our realms.

The sourness is raising in two former Kings of the Lemon-Kingdom @matik2002 and @ArmchairGravy , so we have to finally settle this score and end this destructive tendencies before we all fall for the darkness of the bitterone.

This is my suggestion: A duel of the Kings-to-be to determine our true and rightfull ruler.

The following rules would apply:
- both of you choose a champion which fights-out this duel for and with you
- this champion has to be a citrizen of the realm (he can become citrizen by accepting to be your champion though)
- the champion has to accept officially to help you in this quest
- the duel itselef will be a build-off in which each champion has one week to build a tech (you might help this process as a mentor)
- the tech has to be Lemon-themed and has to be helpfull for the Kingdoms growth in any kind, otherwise it is free to choose any sort of style, blocks or design
- the techs will be on display for another week and all citrizens can vote for the techs to choose the more lemony of both
- the King which champion build the better tech will be accepted as the true King and may rule the Kindom for one more week
- after this time, he has to forward his title and might to the next king by his decision
- if the chosen one refuses to forward his crown and scepter after this time he will be brought down by the realm

I hope, that both of you are true lemons and accept this duel to settle the score and find out the true ruler of the fruitfull realm.
If so, please give your kingly agreeing and choose a champion till the end of this week (18.11.2016).

If you think you found a better way, please make your suggestion.

May the zestiness be with you!

Chrii_the_Vieh

While pondering over a solution for the conflict above, my Lemontists and I found a solution for the Lemoon-explorer project part two by chance.

The solution is a reusable rocket-jet with more maneuverability.
After hours and hours of designing and testing we proudly present the:

L-Wing V4
L Wing V4.png
This rocket-jet can go up as fast as a rocket, is reusable, manouverable and fast.
It has space for many Lemons and is armed for any unforeseen cases.
We are looking forward to find some volunteers to start the trip to the big Lemon in the sky.

May the zestiness be with you!

ArmchairGravy

@Chrii_the_Vieh
Amber Eminence, We have no need of a champion. We shall face any and all contenders to the Yellow Throne Ourselves, if any such contenders do arise. In the meantime, We have a kingdom that needs pulled back from the abyss of apathy and neglect. In Our darkest heart of hearts, We fear it may already be too late. We have no Grove Tender, We see no glow emanating from the Holy Lemon, and We see only a small handful of zesty citizens. It is this last that causes Us the most concern.

Nocallia

Administrator
@Chrii_the_Vieh
Amber Eminence, We have no need of a champion. We shall face any and all contenders to the Yellow Throne Ourselves, if any such contenders do arise. In the meantime, We have a kingdom that needs pulled back from the abyss of apathy and neglect. In Our darkest heart of hearts, We fear it may already be too late. We have no Grove Tender, We see no glow emanating from the Holy Lemon, and We see only a small handful of zesty citizens. It is this last that causes Us the most concern.
Ok, to save the lemon kingdom, I say that ALL CITIZENS shall make a lemon tree for the sacred grove. This way, our kingdom will prosper once more. Mine shall come soon.

ArmchairGravy

Ok, to save the lemon kingdom, I say that ALL CITIZENS shall make a lemon tree for the sacred grove. This way, our kingdom will prosper once more. Mine shall come soon.
This pleases Us greatly. We hereby proclaim a time of replanting, and all citizens of the Lemon Kingdom shall bring forth a lemon tree to plant in the sacred grove. This time of replanting shall last until 11.21.2016 On 11.21.2016 selection of the Ninth Lemon King shall commence.

Nocallia

Administrator

This is what the kingdom has become.

Our Lemony grove is just a tree. A Grove is not a Tree.

Why hath we become silent? We made the promise to add to the grove, but only I hath done so.
We need to break the silence.
Now.

Nocallia

Administrator
I am Sorry.

I will assume Partial control of the kingdom until the week is done, to prevent total anarchy.

THE NEXT LEMON KING WILL ME THE ONE WHO MAKES THE BEST LEMON TREE FOR THE LEMONY GROVE! WE WILL NOT DIE DOWN! WE ARE THE LEMON KINGDOM! OUR ANTHEM IS AWESOME! WE DON'T JUST DIE DOWN! SO, LETS MAKE OURSELVES SOME TREES!

(Aka, make a lemon tree. the person with the best tree wins.)