The Lemon Kingdom[Current Ruler: ???]

Chrii_the_Vieh

As some of you might or might have not noticed, I was absent for the last few days.
This was due to some intrigues going on in and around the Lemon-Kingdom.
BUT: Do not fear fellow lemonions, through all these dark times the light of the lemons will shine
and the amber glow of zest will prevail!

Additionally, to keeping our fruitfull kingdom zesty, I gathered some of the best Lemotists to invent some techs to reach the final frontier and discover the secrets of this glowing yellow object called "moon" in the night sky.

Here are some of the machines that were build in the process to reach this goal and discover this fruit in the sky:

LemonLauncherV1 - 3:
LemonLauncherV1.png LemonLauncherV2.png LemonLauncherV3.png

Chrii_the_Vieh

and...

LemonLauncherV4 - 6
LemonLauncherV4.png LemonLauncherV5.png LemonLauncherV6.png
Tests with some rotten fruits proved, that the last one is able to reach the moon with a probability of about 77.31%.
We might improve the vessel, but if we find some volunteers we might test the rocket as well.

May the Zest be with you!

GamerParrish

Just to let everyone know next thing I would love to try to be The Lemon King ;) I will post a video of me drinking lemon juice if I get a chance of being the Zestiest of them all.:)

MAY THE LEMON KINGDOM LIVE ON!

Chrii_the_Vieh

Just to let everyone know next thing I would love to try to be The Lemon King ;) I will post a video of me drinking lemon juice if I get a chance of being the Zestiest of them all.:)

MAY THE LEMON KINGDOM LIVE ON!
This is the right kind of spirit. (I am looking forward to seeing your video.)
Please say the official words ("All hail the Lemon-Kingdom") and become a leminion and proper citrizen of the Lemon-Kingdom before venturing to be the king.

May the Zestiness be with you!

GamerParrish

This is the right kind of spirit. (I am looking forward to seeing your video.)
Please say the official words ("All hail the Lemon-Kingdom") and become a leminion and proper citrizen of the Lemon-Kingdom before venturing to be the king.

ALL HAIL THE LEMON-KINGDOM
MAY THE LEMON KINGDOM LIVE ON FOR THE REST OF OUR ZESTIEST DAYS!

ArmchairGravy

MAY THE LEMON KINGDOM LIVE ON FOR THE REST OF OUR ZESTIEST DAYS!
We greet @GamerParrish as the newest citizen of the Lemon Kingdom. Make the Lemon Kingdom Yellow Again! (#MLKYA)

Speaking of #MLKYA, We see no other contributions besides Our own which makes Us wroth. Also, We have yet to see any work being done on Our wall. We shall not abide this level of indolence! Speaking of indolence, We hereby call for the Grove Tender to be subjected to five lashes of Rind for the dereliction of his duties in keeping the history of the Lemon Kingdom current!

We shall continue the beatings until the appropriate amount of zest is obtained by all of the citizens of the Lemon Kingdom.

Chrii_the_Vieh

First of all: Welcome to the Lemon-Kingdom @GamerParrish I expect great deeds done by you!
As we still have some open slots in the council I propose you to take one of those and make the best of it.
If the other lords and our King agrees, that is.

Second: I sent out some of my spys and got words about an attack of the discordians or something like that. There were some rumors about breaking of some rules as well.
So, as one of the council members, former Lemon-King and profound supporter of the #MLKYA idea let me say the following:

We are the LEMONS, we are FRUITS, as fruits we GROW, we EVOLVE, we ADAPT to the nature of the GOLDEN REALM.
We are the LEMONS, rules only exist to further our growth, to nurish the glorious amber beams of zest.

In the beginning, there was no King, there was no realm, there were no Lemons, but there was the idea of a fruitfull future. And this future was shaped by us, the Lemons. We adjusted the enviroment, we grew and we evolved the rules.

In dark times, we need to press on, we need to grow stronger, we need to redo the rules, we need to get yellow again!

So with a bitter conflict ahead, there is no sides to choose, but one: THE TRUE LEMONS

Mark my words...

ArmchairGravy

We welcome the renowned knight @Gameslinx to the Lemon Kingdom, and wish him all things zesty. We look forward to his contributions to Make the Lemon Kingdom Yellow Again. #MLKYA

We shall be visiting with friends this weekend, and thus shall be out of communications range until Monday. We wish all of Our subjects the zestiest of weekends. *regal wave*

Nocallia

Administrator

Pls can I join? My mum gave me permission!!!11!one!!

May the lemonz be with ye!
I have seen you hath planned a rebellion, and I say that we should not fight, because it would turn the kingdom a blood red. Instead, lets reach an agreement or something.

matik2002

Alrighty then...I shall give you those Scrolls, which shows a message from the Discordian Rebels themselves.

Discordians are approaching your gates. Mind your faces, and you shall win the war.
The Battle Signal shall turn to red tomorrow, by the evening.

BATTLE SIGNAL: Yellow
Better watch out.

Chrii_the_Vieh

Who ever attacks the Zesty realm from the outside is not a true lemon.
Stand down brothers, we can find a way to come to an peacefull arrangement.

Otherwise, if brutallity is the only way you feel to restore your honour (Matik), I suggest a duel between you and Armchairgravy to see who is the rightfull owner of the yellow throne.
Rules of the duel to be determined of course.

A very warm welcome to Gameslinx, may the zestiness be with you, as you enrich the golden glow of the Kingdom.

Chrii_the_Vieh

All hail the Lemon-King ArmchairGravy! His Zestiness is superb!

As there have been no volunteers to man the Lemony rockets, I decided to hire another squad of Lemontists to invent a saver way to fly to the big Lemon in the sky. There will be awesome!

Also I sent out a lot of spys to gain information about the discordians and their plans. You can't hide in the shadows anymore...

I also want to donate my newest invention to enhance the Kingdoms fruitfull economy:
NewBaseV8.png

matik2002

New scrolls from the caves I found! Though, they are kinda torn.

The reigning king will be absent for...tyranny begins, rules will...and then...the Cursed Tag shall be spoken by...this will start a...Discordians will stop the war...the end is nigh, unless...

Well, uh, yeah. Something about the previous king (me) being absent, the tyranny beginning, the Cursed Tag, something will start and Discordians will stop the war or whatever. I have no idea.

Expect more info later.

Nocallia

Administrator
THE PROPHECY 2 said:
The reigning king will be absent for...tyranny begins, rules will...and then...the Cursed Tag shall be spoken by...this will start a...Discordians will stop the war...the end is nigh, unless...
Wait a minute. As I was locked up as I was declared king, I found a little sliver of paper on the floor, and it fits exactly in the torn part at the end.
Sliver Of Paper That Might Be Part Of The Prophecy 2 said:
...a common enemy is found.
Hmmmmmm...........