The Lemon Kingdom[Current Ruler: ???]

DaEliteTerraTech

All hail the Lemon King!

I'm back from wandering off to play other games. First I got bored of the annoying lack of traction in TerraTech, so I played War Thunder. Then I got TF2 and when the steam summer sale came, I got KSP. Valve recently screwed up TF2 and it's community got really mad. So they heard us and are fixing all the things (Or at least some of the things) wrong with the new "Meet Your Match" update. In my KSP career mode save I'm currently trying to dock 2 probes in orbit to get to the Mun for a probe landing, but it's tedious.

... Did I need both a transfer probe and a lander? Probably not. Well, that was a huge waste of my time.

So now I'm back to playing TerraTech! I'm not really inspired right now, though.

The first thing I'll do is... I don't really know. I guess I'll make progress in my campaign mode? Okay, sure.

But yeah, I'm back.

Nocallia

Administrator
Citizens, it is with great honor that I accept this calling.
However, grave times are upon us, for I believe that the Blood Orange might be within our kingdom.
As Soon as I was going to accept this calling, I was suddenly trapped, cut off from the rest of the kingdom.
I believe that the Blood orange has sent spies within our kingdom, like we did to them.
I am only able to connect through an emergency communicator.

However, I see more concern. @Jozroz, who was last seen spying on the orange kingdom, has gone missing. Hopefully, he is still ok.

Also, as gratitude for this title, I will change my avitar to a lemon, until my time as King is done,

- 6th Lemon King, Baconus_Yum of the Lemon Banner

ArmchairGravy

Citizens, it is with great honor that I accept this calling.
However, grave times are upon us, for I believe that the Blood Orange might be within our kingdom.
As Soon as I was going to accept this calling, I was suddenly trapped, cut off from the rest of the kingdom.
I believe that the Blood orange has sent spies within our kingdom, like we did to them.
I am only able to connect through an emergency communicator.

However, I see more concern. @Jozroz, who was last seen spying on the orange kingdom, has gone missing. Hopefully, he is still ok.

Also, as gratitude for this title, I will change my avitar to a lemon, until my time as King is done,

- 6th Lemon King, Baconus_Yum of the Lemon Banner
What fell deed is this?! It is a dark day indeed for the Lemon Kingdom, and we must extract the pulps and juices of those responsible, and leave their rinds scattered across the land! I shall send out my most fearsome war machinery post haste.

Zesturion:
Zesturion 02.png

Orange Peeler:
Orange Peeler.png

I am also adding these to my Community Core submissions. May the Great Zest watch over our Lemon Liege!

Last edited:

Nocallia

Administrator
I have found back into the lemon kingdom, and communication has returned.
@ArmchairGravy, These Techs will be useful for defence. But against the blood orange, we have no idea what is in store.

@Jozroz, what changes have you found from the Orange Kingdom? Any information gotten may be used to see how we should play against the blood orange.

Everyone else, stay zesty, and be prepared. We have no idea how much the Blood Orange has in weaponry. The blood orange has revealed some techs, but I think the blood orange has more...

-Baconus_Yum of the Lemon Banner, 6th Lemon King.

matik2002

Guess it's time...to get back on the wave. I've extracted the tech blueprints to the new computer. BEHOLD!
20160715194536_1.jpg
Riflation, Groundslice, Zoomburst, Quadcruiser, Studwell, Morturrert, Megahell, GeoVent, Grunty...

All of these old Tech Factory techs have sworn to be loyal to the Lemon Kingdom and never ger dragged on the dark side of the blood orange or the bacon 'n' eggs. The upcoming batch of techs will be posted in the Matik Co. Tech Factory. Let's show the blood orange the power of Matik Co! Their boring stuff are no match for lemon power!

In case they beat us, we can still call for the Last Resort Base or the Compactobase, providing we have the terminal.

Olli_DXD

Räksmörgås
If the kingdom is in need of air support during this battle I shall supply you with the blueprints for some of my bombers and recon planes. I will post the blueprints when I get back from my trip I'll be on for a week! So far no blood oranges in sight but they may find me.
All hail the lemon king! May the zest be with you!
Regards
Olli

ArmchairGravy

I am relieved that you were able to make it back without further harassment, my liege. Between the depredations of the Blood Orange and the newly-arisen Breakfast Overlord it seems the Lands of Citrus are in for dark days. I know I have seen an uptick in raider activities near my castle, and am taking appropriate counter-measures to ensure these barbarians do not leave my lands alive.

kosy22

The best part of it is the music

I can post the music separately if you want

Last edited:

streak1

Website
steamcommunity.com
Hello fellow lemonians!

As some of you may know, I am a scholar for the world we live in. Not just for the Lemon Kingdom, but for the world as a whole, and I have archived my findings in a great library known as the "TerraTech Wiki". Inside it is information of our worlds many blocks, resources, features, and even some of the more arcane things such as the mysterious "menus" and "UI".

It has come to my attention that the Lemon Kingdom has found a way to create their own block, a Giant Lemon in honor of this great kingdom. An object so holy deserves to have a great description to add to my archives, but I fail to find the words to describe it. It is simply to great for one man to describe.

So, I ask my great Council members to decide what to add to this entry. What great powers does this block hold for us? Where did it come from? Who is it dedicated to?

[reality]
And also, what should I add for the background? How exactly did this whole lemon kingdom thing start?
[/reality]

I ask you to simply tell me what to add. Using my "MediaWiki" magic, I will imprint this information into my archives,
and with the powers of "hypertext", I will share the current entry here: https://terratech.gamepedia.com/Giant_Lemon

All hail the Lemon King and the Kingdom he rules!

KattStrike

Website
twitch.tv
<reality>

It all started with a joke from Combatdude on the Twitch stream in regards to the Lemon Kingdom.
This phrase quickly caught on and the participants in chat chimed in, spamming about the Lemon Kingdom.

This joke kept going over several streams, until we crowned our first Lemon King. Sai Wun quickly caught wind of the events and decided that we needed to make a block. It's been a bit of an in-joke ever since in both the forums and the Twitch stream.

</reality>

:p

I'm sure you guys can remember more than me, my memory is terrible hahah