The Lemon Kingdom[Current Ruler: ???]

Nocallia

Administrator
Aug 7, 2015
Elsewhere
I am sorry, citizens of the lemon kingdom, but for the next 2 weeks, I will be traveling to locations out of reach with the lemon kingdom.
This means I have no time to make a banner.
I wish that our kingdom will prosper, and be safe from the blood orange, while I am gone.

matik2002

Sep 16, 2015
I've contacted CabbiTech, our parts exporter, to give us a stock of light lemons, so I can put them to signify them as defenders of the Lemon Kingdom! BEHOOOOOOOOLD!!!
on C_Rusher 8P.png
The Lemon C_Rusher 8P! As a GSP speed demon, it can slam into enemies at ludricous speeds! Very armored, never gives up! Unfortunately, it has the downsides. If you fail to ram into an enemy and hit something else, then it breaks! Also, the thrusters make an easy target for the enemy...Also, rumors say that the Namington 1000 (machine used to give Techs names) broke down, and it called it "on C_Rusher 8P".

I've managed to modify the Nitroozee (or "reverse engineer" it) and create this: Lemon Rainstorm v8!
Lemon Rainstorm v8.png
Quite fast, not so fast when moving. I've managed to apply safety precautions and place boosters further from cabs.

And the only one that exists...
Lemony Tankyrie.png
Lemony Tankyrie! The Angel of Explosives and Armor has descended to assist the lemons in the war against a blood orange! They won't stand a chance against this!

That's all I can offer. But soon, I will contact Overclocked Industries about a special lemon power outpost and a special ops robot!

Chrii_the_Vieh

Oct 26, 2015
Germland Institute in Scotmany
Thanks for these awesome contributions @matik2002 we honour you with the "IronPeel".

These tech are very handy in times, where a bacon and egg clan is founded by some...

A "Merit of Zest" will be given to @Baconus_Yum who defended the Lemons in the best of ways while tempted to change sides by filthy grease.

Keep up your zesty spirit Leminions. Our fruity Kingdom will prevail in it's glorious yellow-golden state!

Join the tournamentto be next King: The Ultimate-Lemon-Built-off [7th July 2016]

BitMage

modARRRator
Jul 22, 2015
Chadwick Bay
I am relieved to hear that our friend and comrade Jozroz has arrived at his destination unharmed. He is on an important mission. Stay brave and full of zest friend.

God Speed and Lemon Seed!

Reactions: Chrii_the_Vieh

Nocallia

Administrator
Aug 7, 2015
Elsewhere
I am sorry, but until Saturday (or Sunday) I will be going to places out of reach of the Lemon Kingdom, places where it is unheard of. However, The Blood Orange hasn't been seen for a while, and We do not know the current status of the Orange kingdom. So I wish that our kingdom will be safe for the next week.

Farewell, I will meet you again at the end of the week!

Chrii_the_Vieh

Oct 26, 2015
Germland Institute in Scotmany
That is a true piece of art dear Sir!
Many thanks to our Lemon-Lord @Olli_DXD
Great way to finish your sour task.
We do love the zesty vibes of this hymn and provide you therefore with a new honour of the Lemon-Kingdom,
given to those who nurish the seeds of fine art:

Olli_DXD will from now on carry the "Citric Cittern"

And shall be praised as the first bard of the realm.

BitMage

modARRRator
Jul 22, 2015
Chadwick Bay
That is a true piece of art dear Sir!
Many thanks to our Lemon-Lord @Olli_DXD
Great way to finish your sour task.
We do love the zesty vibes of this hymn and provide you therefore with a new honour of the Lemon-Kingdom,
given to those who nurish the seeds of fine art:

Olli_DXD will from now on carry the "Citric Cittern"

And shall be praised as the first bard of the realm.
Ive added the "Citric Cittern", as well as "Bard Of the Realm". I hope this pleases

Nocallia

Administrator
Aug 7, 2015
Elsewhere
All Hail The Lemon King!

Behold, I have returned from my travels, and gained great knowledge.
I Started off climbing the grand mountain, A previously uncharted territory, guarded by many big rocks, trying to block you from going on.
The next two days I traveled through the watery land of white, but the water never flowed as I was there, because rumor has it that water was stricken with disease, and the only way to stop is by barring up the waters. Fortunately, I hath not caught it. But it may become worry to us.
The last two days I trekked past a lake, that rumors to have a stranger that was the king of the orange kingdom, kicked out when the Blood Orange went to power. I think this stranger, if the rumors are true, could be of importance to us.
However, as coming home, my connection has been suffering, and I only have this small bit of time to write until better connection can be had.

-Baconus