The Lemon Kingdom[Current Ruler: ???]

BitMage

modARRRator
Welcome
To The
Lemon Kingdom

Leave an introduction post to declare your allegiance to the Lemon Kingdom. Dont forget to include the prerequisite "All hail the Lemon King!"

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the first council of Lemon Lords & Ladies, in the presence of Payload's prevailing powers that be, on this the Sixth Day of April in the Year of our Lemon two thousand and sixteen by the will of the people, the Lemon Kingdom proclaims establishment.

Lineage Of The Lemon Kings
CombatDude the Dawnbringer [ pre-Lemon - 4/6/2016]
The first king, and founding father of the Lemon Kingdom. Life gave him lemons, so he made "lemon-nades" with which he liberated the lemonians. Grateful, they raised him to kingship.

refinedskillzyt the Choosen [4/6/2016 - 4/29/2016]
The second king, raised to kingship by royal directive. Apon the establishment of the kingdom, his royal highness CombatDude in his wisdom steped down from the throne bestowing the crown to refinedskillzyt. Thus establishing the Citric Cycle.

KattStrike the Zesty {4/29/2016 - 5/22/2016}
Our king, refinedskillzyt the chosen one, had gone missing. The kingdom entered dark times and all the people were in despair. A voice from among the crowd shouted "what shall we do? Whom will lead us". Deeply moved by the cry, a hero from our past reimurged. CombatDude stepped forward from the shadows. The people fell silent. His voice could be heard throughout the land.

"My people, i have heard your plea. I can not leave you wanting in this the darkest of hours. I shall hold the crown once more, but in trust only. You, yes YOU! the people of the lemon kingdom, MUST find a worthy ruler."
And with that, the great contest had begun. The entire kingdom sought out the brightest, bravest, most compassionate and just in all the land. Many were chosen to compete for the throne. As the heralds played in the contestants the grey sky broke. One single ray of lemon yellow light descended from the heavens. This ray of light fell at the feet of KattStrike. Once again the crowd was silent. A moment passed. And one by one all took to one knee. All knew their prayers had been answered. The kingdom had chosen their Queen.

ArmchairGravy the Sour[ 5/22/2016 - 6/15/2016]
TBD

chrii_the_vieh the Lemony Dragon[ 6/15/2016 - 7/15/2016]
TBD

Baconus_Yum Of the Lemon Banner[ 7/15/2016 - 9/6/2016]
TBD

Matik2002 of the Lemonium[ 9/6/2016 - ??/??/2016]
TBD

The Fourth Council Of Lemon Lords & Ladies:

HappyApathy
ArmchairGravy
Olli_DXD
CombatDude
Jozroz
Ahniar
KattStrike

The Third Council Of Lemon Lords & Ladies:

HappyApathy
chrii_the_vieh
Olli_DXD
CombatDude
Jozroz
Ahniar
KattStrike

The Second Council Of Lemon Lords & Ladies:

ArmchairGravy
HappyApathy
chrii_the_vieh
Olli_DXD
CombatDude
Jozroz
ahniar

The First Council Of Lemon Lords & Ladies:

ArmchairGravy
HappyApathy
chrii_the_vieh
refinedskillzyt
Caleblol007
karma827
ahniar

Honors Of The Kingdom
Honors may be bestowed by the Grand Majesty or by members of the Council
Medals, Ribbons, and Honoraries
Merit Of Zest - May be awarded for any substantial contribution to the Kingdom.
The Iron Peel - May be awarded for improving the safety or defence of the Kingdom
Finch Feather Quill - Awarded for excellence in writing, book keeping, or managerial duties.
Titles
Grove Tender - Given to those whom greatly contribute to the functionality and health of the kingdom
Orange Eminence of the Realm​

The Laws Of Lemon
[notes for a first draft]
Citizenship
To become a Citrizen

One must speak the words "All hail the Lemon King!" within the boarders of the Lemon Kingdom
Kingship
The Title of Grand Majesty once won, is protected for at least one week. The three paths to kingship are as follows.

The reigning king may descend from the throne to raise up another by decree
(as did our first grand majesty CombatDude the DawnBringer, whom raised refinedskillzyt the Choosen)

The Council of Lemon Lords and Ladies may replace the Grand Majesty by unanimous vote
(all members must enter the same name to raise, This has yet to happen.)

The Council may call for a public vote after a prolonged absence of the Grand Majesty
(This occurred during dark times before the raising of KattStrike the Zesty. The vote must take place within the borders of the kingdom)

Lordship

There are always 7 seats to the council
Each seat must be occupied by a lord or lady
You must be a citizen to be a lord or lady
A lord can step down, choosing to raise another, but they must formally accept
Through prolonged absence a lord or lady can be replaced by vote of council (majority)

XxLemonRuleZxX
WastedRhino
CombatDude[Merit of Zest]
refinedskillzyt
KattStrike
ArmchairGravy [Iron Peel]
Andre Salvador Rainha[Merit of Zest, Iron Peel(2)]
HappyApathy
Chrii_The_Vieh [Amber Eminence, Iron Peel]
Caleblol007
karma827
BitMage [Finch Feather Quill, Grove Tender, Lemonistorian ]
Baconus_Yum [Chief Admiral, Iron Peel, Merit of Zest]
Olli_DXD [Citric Cittern, Bard Of the Realm]
Jozroz [Merit of Zest, Iron Peel]
Matik2002 [Iron Peel]
kosy22
PixelStory
XplosiveAsh
Streak1
Sleepcakes
DaEliteTerraTech [Merit of Zest]
Thoxxx
@NovaLegion
** Special Notes **
April 20-27 Yearly Zestiful
april 27th - National Lemon Day

Last edited:

Chrii_the_Vieh

All hail to the lemon-kings!

Don't forget to add the way of demise for our well beloved first lemon-king, which was eaten by LemonosaurPress.

Also: official ranks in the Kingdom might be: Leminion or Lemonian --> Lemon-knight or Lemonaid -->Lemon-Lord or Lemon-Lady --> Lemon-King

Best regards your (mostly) loyal Lemon-Lord Chrii

matik2002

ALL HAIL THE LEMON KING!

Well, actions have consequences, this time just happened to be a brandspankin new government :p

Cheers
This same happened to the word 'Boomstable' as a meaning of TerraTech 0.5.21 unstable updates, when Pound Cannons and Mortars had explosive effects

Chrii_the_Vieh

Here we go, as the recent King and Ruler @refinedskillzyt was not seen for a very long time, we suppose he was eaten by Lemonosaur as well.

That means, that we need a new head for the lemon-kingdom.

All Lemon-lords and Lemon-ladies vote for your favorite follower.
Also, every Leminion or Lemonion could do suggestions and may have half a vote too ;) .

I want to see @KattStrike and @saiwun on the election lists.

My vote goes to Kattstrike, as she promissed to wear a lemon-hat-dress-thingy on cam in stream.

Combatdude

Regrettably as being a previous monarch to the throne of lemons I cannot vote.

Mr-Vagabond

So what is this lemon King ? 'cause I was doing a lot of translations today and that was in, and I hope I can have som explaination.

Combatdude

Well, story thus far is. I became the lemon king. (by means totally 100% unknown) there was a sudden rise in power in multiple nations but the two greatest nations was Limenation and Fishnation. During the time we all spoke to each other passively. But after discussions progressed war began between the Lemon Kingdom and the Limenation. after some time with many lives lost it digressed into a Cold War. During the time the fishnation secretly planned domination. After the covert plan was revealed every one raged towards the Fishnation, eventually the great Moobot Nuked everyone, in hope the start a new canvas. Fortunately the Lemon Kingdom took the blast but still took heavy casualties but the Limenation and the Fishnation was no more.

Nocallia

Administrator
Well, story thus far is. I became the lemon king. (by means totally 100% unknown) there was a sudden rise in power in multiple nations but the two greatest nations was Limenation and Fishnation. During the time we all spoke to each other passively. But after discussions progressed war began between the Lemon Kingdom and the Limenation. after some time with many lives lost it digressed into a Cold War. During the time the fishnation secretly planned domination. After the covert plan was revealed every one raged towards the Fishnation, eventually the great Moobot Nuked everyone, in hope the start a new canvas. Fortunately the Lemon Kingdom took the blast but still took heavy casualties but the Limenation and the Fishnation was no more.
Sooo..... Who is the next King?
Do I have to pull a sword out of a stone or something?