The Lemon Kingdom [Current Ruler: Potato]

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Here's the BlackSeed Tank. It uses our surplus Seed chassis to carry its weapons and armor around. It's a well-rounded Tech that's designed as an "Elite Guard" to secure vital areas of our Kingdom. When not on patrol, it has a a drill and a collector pad to help our mining operations.

Tech Snapshot below

L_BlackSeed_Tank.png

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Here's another Z-Container. This one is a small mobile factory that can be carried by the Rivet ship or a similar Tech designed to carry it. Now, we have mobile space-based manufacturing, even if rudimentary.

It works as described, so this is campaign-friendly.

Tech Snapshot Below
LK_AUX03_ContainerF.png

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I made this mostly because I wanna zoom around with @QuackDuck in multiplayer in the future.

-----

The Rapier is a frigate requested by the Iron Peel. Due to the specialized nature of this branch of the Lemonian Military, they required speeds that most captains have only seen within the Duck Republic's space fleets to perform their role. Engineers and craftsmen from all around the Zesty Realm showed their inventions, hoping to be granted the honor of getting their ship mass-produced.

However, an unnamed Lemonian showed his ship, then left. Only a note was left:
"Let this be the rapier of our realm. I care not for our currency, only our safety."

The ship did handle well despite its dubious source. It has a blistering top speed of 113mph, and loaded for bear with 2 MK3 Battleship cannons, Missiles and Mortars. What the Golden Armada can crush, the Iron Peel can surgically slice, thanks to this ship.

Tech Snapshot below
LKSS Rapier.png

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
The Nail is a ship designed for harvesting operations in space. Made by a half-drunk engineer of 1st Expeditionary Fleet while on work leave, this ship was built out of junk parts from existing stockpiles. This is a cheap ship that can be pumped out by factory ships with relative ease.

There is not much to talk about this ship other than it's cheap and its parts are easy enough to acquire. A decent enough speed of 72 mph on a small frame let it move around densely packed asteroid belts or similar environments. The drill and collector pads give it purpose, while a pair of GSO Missile launcher give it some defense when out of range of friendly units.

Tech Snapshot below
LKSS Nail.png

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Alright, after some consideration, I ask you, yes, YOU! Fellow Citrizens of our glorious realm:

What shall we do now? We now have a full complement for our space fleet to sustain itself and defend our realm, the majority of our industry is humming along as usual and our treasury is full. But is there anything else to do?

I've some options for us here:
  1. Build a new Mass Driver system to not only be a weapon but also as a viable Resource & Tech delivery system.
  2. Focus on the Navy next to support our needs
  3. Build new infrastructures to support other aspects of the kingdom (Schools, Hospitals, etc)
What do you think, fellow Citrizens? Any ideas?

Seth_Seth

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Since no one voted due to general forum inactivity, I decided to order our engineers to build a seaworthy battleship:

It'll be the largest, most heavily armed water-mod friendly ship to ever have built. All hail the Lemon Kingdom!
yeah there kinda hasn't been alot of activity in Kingdoms recently...

Seth_Seth

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Since no one voted due to general forum inactivity, I decided to order our engineers to build a seaworthy battleship:

It'll be the largest, most heavily armed water-mod friendly ship to ever have built. All hail the Lemon Kingdom!
wait
how did you manage to get the image to appear on the post?

Galrex

Possibilist
Website
steamcommunity.com
wait
how did you manage to get the image to appear on the post?
First you need to upload the png/jpeg file. Then click on the file, the image will pop up. Copy the image url then insert the url once you click the "Insert image url" button on the taskbar in your message box. CLICK INSERT. Then the image should show up in your post.

Seth_Seth

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
First you need to upload the png/jpeg file. Then click on the file, the image will pop up. Copy the image url then insert the url once you click the "Insert image url" button on the taskbar in your message box. CLICK INSERT. Then the image should show up in your post.
so it's more complex than ever?
wait does that mean we can only have one image per post?

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
I am back!

This is the B3 Cruiser, a modification of the B3. This version travels much faster with a top speed of 64 mph, but everything else is the same as the original

Sorry for my inactivity, it was just that school was taking a lot of my time and there were other games to play as well

Attachments

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I maed dis lel

=====

The Pelikan (German for Pelican) is the next-generation cargo plane designed solely from Better Future parts (except for one radar) as a proof of concept that this corporation could be useful for the Lemon Kingdom's ever-growing needs for resources. It's designed to carry 4 GeoCorp Resource blocks, and when fully loaded, it can fly with a top speed of 123 mph. On an empty haul, it can go up up 140 mph. However, it is unarmed and lacking both health and shield bubbles.

The Lemon Kingdom's engineers have caught word of Better Future's grandiose entry to the off-world, and asked them if they can provide some sample blocks. Still new to the off-world territories, they agreed, in the condition that any Techs built are not to be mass-produced until the fledgling corporation is ready.

Currently, only one Pelikan exists as part of the Lemonian Courier Service.

Tech Snapshot below

Attachments