The Lemon Kingdom [Current Ruler: Potato]

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
Now that we have a proper space fleet, I've ordered our engineers to design an affordable vehicle for our people to buy and use if they want to start building colonies. Here's the Pioneer Vehicle. In a planet teeming with new prospectors, this will outgun, outlive and outpace them all. It's also designed to fit in our existing cargo container for transport.

LK_GV01_Pioneer.png

And here's a 2nd variant of @Zargn's Tech Container. Both variants are mostly the same.
LK_AUX02_ContainerT.png

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
Now that we have a proper space fleet, I've ordered our engineers to design an affordable vehicle for our people to buy and use if they want to start building colonies. Here's the Pioneer Vehicle. In a planet teeming with new prospectors, this will outgun, outlive and outpace them all. It's also designed to fit in our existing cargo container for transport.

View attachment 24302

And here's a 2nd variant of @Zargn's Tech Container. Both variants are mostly the same.
View attachment 24301
For the pioneer, I'd question its shield life. How many batteries does it have?

Reactions: Seth_Seth

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
For the pioneer, I'd question its shield life. How many batteries does it have?
Not much, just 1 GeoCorp and 1 HE battery, which is enough I think.

Imagine having an early-game Tech like that while every other enemy are small GSO Techs lol.

Reactions: JimmyBlether

Enderjed

Memphis is a Dumpster Fire
Oct 20, 2016
(Insert Generic English Town)
@SRTT yes. You said All hail the Lemon Kingdom, so you're in. :) We could use small Techs for a lot of things that our large Techs can't handle well, so your skills are much appreciated.

As Lemon King, I hereby offer you the position of "Infantry Mechanic"

Oh great @saiwun, we now have 2 members in need of the Lemon Banner. @SRTT and @Enderjed. Thanks!
The Kingdom shall Prosper!

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
Nice @SRTT, we can transport these to new outposts for extra protection. All hail the Lemon Kingdom!

I've been thinking of things to do for us. Building Techs are fine and all, but how about a Map save? A small outpost where we all can contribute into? Thoughts?

Last edited:

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
I've a question @BenBacon, as ambassador to the Soviet Union...are they still alive? With Almighty Bread gone, there's no one there anymore.
They do not seem to be active
Maybe we can capture their sekrit dokumints

But seriously, they seem to be dead. This may be due to the declining interest in kingdoms. Maybe we need to get more people interested

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
They do not seem to be active
Maybe we can capture their sekrit dokumints

But seriously, they seem to be dead. This may be due to the declining interest in kingdoms. Maybe we need to get more people interested
gud thinkingk komrade we will steal sekrit dokumints so we become new motherland

Yeah true, there's not a lot of people coming into the forum nowadays. We might have to reach outside to get members in.