The Lemon Kingdom [Current Ruler: Potato]

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
And, here it is. After some tinkering, the next Cruiser for our space fleet is complete.

This is the Rivet, a Utility Cruiser that's designed to fulfill a support role by carrying different types of cargo. By default, it carries a pair of modified Z-Containers, cheap containers initially designed by @Zargn. Most of its propulsion is focused vertically, meaning it can carry a lot of weight when operating in an atmosphere to drop or receive goods.

Due to its nature, it is only armed with enough missiles to defend itself from the occasional pirate, but it can shrug of whatever damage they might deal due to its thick armor.

It also uses the new blocks, mainly the Hawkeye Six and Four blocks and the EXP Heavy Gyros

LKSS Rivet.png

I've ordered our engineers to design different load-outs for it, such as a fabrication/scrapping base and a battery box to charge other ships.

SRTT

Smol Boi Manufacturer
okay so if i am not accepted in yet i will delet the posts but i have some small infantry techs L35 MTA Subduer.png
L35 MTA Subduer
multi-terrain assault
jump off something and PUNCH the thrusters (not really dont abuse your keyboard)
it will float for a bit.
it has no aerial control.
L22 Infantry.png
L22 Infantry
A cheap-to-make, relatively small tech.
That's basically it.
I'm developing an AI for it.
Lemon Attack Chopper.png
Lemon Attack Chopper
This is a fast VTOL-chopper-plane-thingamajig
It has 4 Oozees on it, but it can fire for only 4 seconds before losing most momentum.

Are these good armament techs?

Seth_Seth

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
okay so if i am not accepted in yet i will delet the posts but i have some small infantry techs View attachment 24203
L35 MTA Subduer
multi-terrain assault
jump off something and PUNCH the thrusters (not really dont abuse your keyboard)
it will float for a bit.
it has no aerial control.
View attachment 24204
L22 Infantry
A cheap-to-make, relatively small tech.
That's basically it.
I'm developing an AI for it.
View attachment 24205
Lemon Attack Chopper
This is a fast VTOL-chopper-plane-thingamajig
It has 4 Oozees on it, but it can fire for only 4 seconds before losing most momentum.

Are these good armament techs?
you did say All hail the Lemon King so technically you're in

@Potato , we will have smol bois for days

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
@SRTT yes. You said All hail the Lemon Kingdom, so you're in. :) We could use small Techs for a lot of things that our large Techs can't handle well, so your skills are much appreciated.

As Lemon King, I hereby offer you the position of "Infantry Mechanic"

Oh great @saiwun, we now have 2 members in need of the Lemon Banner. @SRTT and @Enderjed. Thanks!

Last edited:

SRTT

Smol Boi Manufacturer
New smaller techs

Citrus Picker Upper.png

Citrus Picker Upper
An unarmored fetch tech that can carry a small amount of blocks back to a base.
It can also carry resource chunks.
Defenses highly recommended when sent somewhere.

Compacti HE4S.png

Compacti HE4S
a pure Hawkeye tank that is very small, earning the Compacti name.
It's very strong but very vulnerable.
It may be too powerful for regulation though.

C39 Scout.png

C39 Scout
A weaker scout with 2 cabs.
Jets to traverse the redlands. The jets are unstable in-air, and i'll try to find a solution to that.

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
If the Lemon Kingdom had learned anything, is that resources are key to most things. Hence, it had heavily invested in outfitting itself with cargo vehicles and various delivery methods to keep itself well supplied. Mass Drivers, Cargo planes, helicopters, trucks, you name it.

One of which is the Rivet MK2. A bigger, beefier brother of the MK1, this floating barge is capable of carrying an enormous amount of resources from a planet before flying away into space. With the same idea as the MK1, it kept its ability to carry 2 Z-Containers of any kind. Of course, there were improvements such as internal streamline to shorten production time and more armor for dangerous areas.

LKSS Rivet MK2.png

This is a variant of our existing container Tech, the Energy Container. It's an anchorable solar charger with the same dimension as Zargn's container Tech. Not only that, it's also armored and shielded, acting as an expedient base.

LK_AUX01_ContainerEN.png

Now, the Lemon Kingdom can set up small bases anywhere from space quickly and efficiently with these as we plant the seedlings of our realm.

Last edited: