The Lemon Kingdom [Current Ruler: Potato]

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
@Legionite, With all due respect, your post is partially advertising TAC. Please refrain from advertising a different faction in the Lemon thread.
Either way, I condone up-front advertising of a kingdom into another without permission. It's like the SFS linking their thread here. Or if the Lemon Kingdom barges into TAC's thread and linking the Tech thread there. It's disrespectful.
Blah blah blah see actual post is now neatly tucked in a spoiler, like it should have been to begin with.
(Yes I know I answered a question for somebody else, I just wanted to clear the future skeptics who were possibly against the build because it didn't go multi-height)
Updated post to be less intrusive

To clear things up:
:( Posting it in this kingdom thread was unjust, but a few ramblings I want to go over:
It was mainly intended to help people in the big kingdom to understand and to organize the more technical jargon going around.

I mean that [This] was the one of the first indicators of the AGALS tech being used though...
Did the lemons find the AGALS/TreadTech technology before TAC? Probably not as it was given from TAC to help modernize the Lemon Kingdom to be able to fare against the advanced technology (walkers, hoverships) of the other rising kingdoms
- Including TAC itself -
Was it deployed as a way to make Tech building more complex and/or awesome? Most certainly.
Did it revolutionize hover plate and multi-Tech construction? Depends on how you look at it.
Has the Lemon Kingdom "attacked" other Kingdom threads with ads like TAC just did before?
Salt Kingdom never rose to power... [ERROR- cannot actually find the real thread and host of the kingdom no more...]
Also this: Right to the devs...
Just found this in the original Lemon Kingdom thread:
[Pic above in actual post]
I swear me being in this kingdom is pure coincidence
The reasoning? There should be some explanation because people are actually getting confused on the topic of different kinds of hover-methods in the world.

Has TAC used any of the Lemon Kingdom's technology as well? The commonly used Zargn turret originated from a member in the Lemon kingdom, and I gave them credit when it was due (I think).
Was this an attempt to get some recognition? The last attempt at trying to get some recognition (license for the now defunct ION CANNON Tech) ended up backfiring.
Thus it seems justified to class it in a separate thread to help people learn the basics of advanced hover building since some people don't know.
The problem was that all of the TAC vessels have TAC at the beginning, and that the Lemon Kingdom doesn't have that many easy examples to go by when explaining within their territory, so it looked like an advertisement.
I'll make sure not to interrupt your kingdom with TAC-nology help/advertising in the future.

Oh, and:
I still remembered that time when Boomik posted some plane into GamerParrish's fledgling kingdom thread. Yeesh. I'm trying to prevent that from happening.
And TAC did the same in that thread, but for the benefit for GamerParrish's kingdom, hidden nicely in
a spoiler thingy
This may be why kingdoms don't really exist in other forums... It really could separate people in the forums...

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
@Legionite,

Helping is fine, but he didn't ask for it - assume that people are competent enough to search for information. If he did ask, I would personally link your thread here for everyone to see, as I would others if they have better examples.

Make the threads all you like - no one's stopping you, but there is a place for everything. You don't see the Ducks posting their spaceship classifications here.

And don't turn our conversation around by pointing out the Salt Kingdom. All I know was that they called us out, then Baconus_Yum didn't approve of them, then they just vanished.

And you're still advertising another kingdom in your ramblings here, again, refrain from advertising here.

I bear no ill-will against you. Just conduct yourself better's all I ask.
@Seth_Seth, @Benbacon I guess...we can agree that the Bacon & Egg Clan have been integrated into the Lemon Kingdom as a protectorate? (Think United Kingdom's relationship with Australia or Bahamas) It's all made up so might as well put them here lol.

Last edited:

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
@Seth_Seth, @Benbacon I guess...we can agree that the Bacon & Egg Clan have been integrated into the Lemon Kingdom as a protectorate? (Think United Kingdom's relationship with Australia or Bahamas) It's all made up so might as well put them here lol.
The Bacon & Egg Clan pretty much doesn't exist anymore. Plus Bacon, Inc's HQ is already in the Lemon Kingdom's territory, so things may get confusing if we add in the Bacon & Egg clan

Also, the clan has pretty much zero members, so there's no point in trying to have them integrated or as an ally

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
@Nathaniel411 finally, someone will surpass my Light Seeder Ship. Good. Good...

The Bacon & Egg Clan pretty much doesn't exist anymore. Plus Bacon, Inc's HQ is already in the Lemon Kingdom's territory, so things may get confusing if we add in the Bacon & Egg clan

Also, the clan has pretty much zero members, so there's no point in trying to have them integrated or as an ally
Yeah fair point, let's just say that they dissolved due to unforeseen consequences. We don't know, no one knows, so yeah.

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Alright, so I made this very formal-looking letter to send to the other Kingdoms/factions. Before I hand these out, tell me what you guys think.

Basically, Kingdom A will pick a number (e.g. Technological #1) then the Lemon Kingdom can pick any of the other proposals, say (Economic #1). If they both agree, then it's a deal. Any number of proposals can be chosen, as long as both sides pick the same number of them.

Customized Alliance System

As democratically approved by the Lemon Kingdom citrizenry, and by the powers vested in me, I, Potato, 8th Lemon King of the Lemon Kingdom, founder of the 3rd Dynasty, hereby approve of the Customized Alliance System to replace our Ancient Law of Neutrality. This also acts as a means of other factions/kingdoms to interact with the Zesty Realm in their own terms, and vice versa.

They will get to choose what they want to happen, and the Lemon Kingdom can do the same. A win-win scenario.

Terminologies:

Acceptor: The faction receiving the Alliance proposal
Provider: The faction providing the Alliance proposal

Overview:

The Acceptor can choose between any one of the proposals below, each in a numbered list. Once the proposals have been chosen, the Provider will choose the same number of proposals, with the roles changing from Provider to Acceptor and the Acceptor to Provider. Both parties may choose different proposals to match the other party.

Additionally, the Acceptor or the Provider may change any part of the proposal before agreeing to better suit their needs.

Available Alliance Proposals (As of 2018/09/03):

Military:
  1. The Provider will provide military aid. This alliance proposal is only valid if the Acceptor agrees to the following:
    • The Acceptor cannot start a war and is not currently engaged in a war.
    • The Acceptor cannot provoke another faction into entering a war with them.
    • The Acceptor can only start a war if only to stop a preemptive attack against the Acceptor. This must have concrete evidence, lest the proposal become invalid.

Any violation of the agreements above will invalidate the Military Alliance immediately.​

Terms of Military Aid:
    Military Aid may come in the form, but not limited to the following:
    • Expedient deployment of the Provider's available forces
    • Emergency Supply Drops in the Acceptor's place of choosing
    • Tech Snapshots from the Provider to provide new Techs for the Acceptor to assemble
    • Military Bases and strategic assets established onto the Acceptor's place of choosing. The faction that wishes to build said base must pay for whatever labor and construction involved, plus taxes (if any)
    • Military Exercises (Multiplayer Battles) to train both parties' forces and improve existing strategies and tactics.
    Economic:
  1. The Provider will establish a Trade Route with the Acceptor. The Acceptor may provide any specifications such as preferred resource type, amount, schedule and trade route.
Technological
  1. The Provider will create a Tech Snapshot for the Acceptor. The Acceptor may specify the type of Tech to build. If a Provider has a company operating within its territory, it may transfer its construction if available.
  2. The Provider and Acceptor can create an inter-faction Tech (e.g. Duck-Lemon Spacecraft, SFS-Lemon Tank, etc.). Factions involved in its construction can share the Snapshots to their benefit.
Diplomatic
  1. The Provider and Acceptor will build embassies on each other's territory. This is to provide their respective citizenry formal access to either faction's territory and also to provide a direct line of communications from the faction owning said embassy.

Last edited:

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
I like all of it, especially this:
If a Provider has a company operating within its territory, it may transfer its construction if available.
;)
However, I do think that there should be more options to choose from, and explicitly state that there can be some flexibility when choosing the options

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I like all of it, especially this:

;)
However, I do think that there should be more options to choose from, and explicitly state that there can be some flexibility when choosing the options
Yeah, that's true. Do you have any ideas?

I also added companies because I want community-based Tech building back again. Small steps, small steps.

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Here's two of my current campaign Techs:

This is the Crawler 2, the first Landship build in my 1.0.0 game. It has 6 Battleship cannons and a lot of weapons. It has a selling and charging station. It's pretty fast too. For climbing mountains, just remove the front drills.
LSS03_Crawler2_A1.png

And this is the Crawler 1 A2. This variant of the Crawler 1 replaces all GSO basic blocks with HawkEye basic blocks and made the front guns and shields better. Other than that, it kept most of its original parts.
AL02_Crawler1_A2.png

Last edited:

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
After some testing and modification, Bacon, Inc has approved the Hole Puncher for combat use!
View attachment 23791
It now turns faster and has more battery load, as well as a bit more firepower
I forgot about that railgun covered land star destroyer...

WHY DID YOU SAY A BIT MORE FIREPOWER!?! IT'S MAD!!!

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I forgot about that railgun covered land star destroyer...

WHY DID YOU SAY A BIT MORE FIREPOWER!?! IT'S MAD!!!
Haha, it looks good IMO. Besides, that Tech fits nicely with Lemonion Techs anyway, since we commonly spam weapons on our vehicles.

@Benbacon approved. I'll be linking this to our Tech Storage.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
@BenBacon your time to shine.

Once the SFS follows through by giving us Oleite, I want Bacon Inc. to be ready to provide them the necessary upgrades. It's going to be a big contract, and the profit for you and the Lemon Kingdom will be substantial.

I shall personally oversee this part of the agreement as they will be the ones to tell us what to upgrade or add to their arsenal.

Last edited: