The Lemon Kingdom [Current Ruler: Potato]

isqltychips

I'm the guy who makes the Hyperion Systems blocks!
I have a strange problem with the LK wheels. Whenever I build with them, my tech starts to shake. This stops with movement, but it does it only when i'm stationary. If there is no fix for this, its fine. I can deal with it.

I have a strange problem with the LK wheels. Whenever I build with them, my tech starts to shake. This stops with movement, but it does it only when i'm stationary. If there is no fix for this, its fine. I can deal with it.
its because there is a lot of grip in those wheels and the way to stop your tech from shaking is to add more weight to it

SRTT

Smol Boi Manufacturer
CZR battleship.png

Guess who's back?
Back again?
may or may not post as frequently and can't guarantee my stay but i'm back
maybe tell a friend? idk

Hi, in being bored of terratech for about a year now, i tried it again and decided to go for some bigger builds.
So, I present to you...

the CZR battleship!
The CZR is a hybrid combat-factory full on battleship tank that is a bona fide, reliable, destructive tech.

I (also) present to you...
Catfish Cargo.png
The Catfish Cargo!

An experimental cargo plane. There's also a version that takes blocks.
Catfish Block.png
Not my best work, but I can assure at least one more tech before i (maybe) vanish again.

SRTT

Smol Boi Manufacturer
shield breaker.png
the shield breaker is a turret that uses lasers to demolish shields. simple.
Parlor Shield.png
the "parlor" shield can stand up to missile fire. very power consuming though.
impact drill mk2.png
the impact drill is a last resort tech, it is fast, light, and is pretty damaging if you hit the enemy just right.
as I said- this is a LAST RESORT. like if an enemy tech REALLY needs a wheel broken.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
screen17.png
Work has continued on the carrier!
More armor and weaponry have been added as well as the general completion on the hangar bay. Recharging systems have been improved. General toughness and survivability have been increased after some durability tests.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Greetings once again, fellow Citrizens! We are at the cusp of creating our ultimate defense weapon: The Solarus IV Mass Driver will soon come online and will be distributed to our core worlds.

All hail the Lemon Kingdom!

1586849136484.png

Also, Oh glorious @Matt, please bestow upon @DylanHunsel the glorious golden banner!

Last edited:

Seth_Seth

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Greetings once again, fellow Citrizens! We are at the cusp of creating our ultimate defense weapon: The Solarus IV Mass Driver will soon come online and will be distributed to our core worlds.

View attachment 31809

Also, Oh glorious @Matt, please bestow upon @DylanHunsel the glorious golden banner!
"Slightly" overkill

Nooboid

Not A Noob

View attachment 31809

OH GOD. GIVE IT TO ME!!!